- » Chinese Ginger Sole
Chinese Ginger Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese ginger sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese ginger sole recipes.
Chinese Ginger Sole
Wash fillets, pat dry.
Beat together egg yolks, beer, 5 tablespoons of the cornstarch, and salt.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs, coating thoroughly.
Heat vegetable oil to 375° and fry fillets until browned on both sides.
Keep fish hot in... - 38.6652
You May Also Like!
Soupy Rice With Sole
Soupy Rice With Sole is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Soupy Rice With Sole recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 40.3548
Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish
This Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 43.2312
Sole Sauteed In Egg
Add this Sole Sauteed in Egg to your meal accompaniments and you'll be thankful for doing so once you eat a spoonful of this utterly delicious fare with your rice or noodle dishes ! I'm sure this Sole Sauteed iun Egg is there to stay on your favorite menu... - 43.5967
Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo
The Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo sauce is a perfect sea food dish for all seafood lover out there. I served this for lunch this weekend and my family adored it. The Sole With Mushrooms And Bamboo has an original chinese ring to it and should not be missed... - 43.2525
Fillets Of Sole With Mushrooms
Fillets Of Sole With Mushrooms has a fine taste. Fillets Of Sole With Mushrooms gets its taste from sole mixed with eggs and mushrooms. Fillets Of Sole With Mushrooms is loved by non vegetarian food lovers. - 40.1605
Steamed Fish With Garlic, Spring Onions And Ginger
1. If using a whole fish, remove the gills; pat dry the fish or fillets with paper towel.
2. Rub the salt on both sides, and then leave it for 30 minutes (this helps the flesh to firm up and draws out any excess moisture).
3. Set up a... - 42.3624
Chinese Style Steamed Fish
Place fish in a round 1-quart pan.
Sprinkle with salt and ginger.
Lay the whole green onion on top of fish.
Place on a rack in wok over 2 inches boiling water.
Cover and steam for 10 minutes or until fish flakes readily when prodded in thickest portion with a... - 38.6524
Chinese Style Poached Fish Fillets
1. In a Dutch oven, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. Add the scallions, sliced ginger, and 2 tablespoons of the sherry.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and remaining 1 tablespoon sherry.
3. Add the fish... - 38.337
Chinese Seafood Hotpot
Cut white fish in thin strips; arrange on a platter with other fish.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and green onions and simmer 15 minutes.
Mix the ingredients for Hoisin Sauce together; divide into 6 small dishes.
Soak rice noodles in water... - 42.7111
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.674