- » Chinese Garlic Shrimp
Chinese Garlic Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese garlic shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese garlic shrimp recipes.
1) Take a wok or 12 inch skillet and heat it.
2) Add some oil to the wok and rotate it to coat the sides.
3) Now, add garlic and stir fry.
4) Add the shrimp and stir fry for a minute.
5) Now, add carrot and cilantro and cook until carrots are... - 32.3024
You May Also Like!
Chinese Vegetable Shrimp Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, cucumbers, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, spinach, shrimp, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Gently simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove the garlic and ginger - 35.3185
Prawns In Hot Garlic Sauce
Wondering what to do with the prawns you have? Watch Chef Vikas and get an idea. Here is a famous recipe prawns cooked in hot garlic sauce. A recipe that requires the prawns to be first deep fried and then coked in a sauce. Watch and learn! - 86.345
Cantonese Shrimp And Beans
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Dissolve chicken-stock base in boiling water.
Cook onion, garlic, and shrimp in oil 3 minutes; stir frequently.
If necessary, add a little broth to prevent sticking.
Stir in salt, ginger, pepper, beans, and broth; cover.
Simmer 5 to 7... - 37.5964
Best Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
Thaw and then rinse shrimps in cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar for 20 to 30 minutes.
Dissolve tapioca starch in water.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok.
Add the garlic and the black beans.
Stir a few... - 43.3177
Fried Shrimp Chinese Style
Marinate the shrimp in the shells for 15 minutes in the soy sauce, sherry, and ginger.
Stir-fry in a hot pan with the peanut oil and garlic until the color changes.
Add the green onions.
Add the salt and sesame oil.
Toss until the onions barely wilt. - 34.6089
Saucy Shrimp Over Chinese Noodle Cakes
Saucy shrimp over chinese noodle cakes is a spicy shrimp recipe. Cooked with catsup and soy sauce blend, the shrimp is stir fried with spices like ginger and garlic. Prepared with added vegetables, it is finished with the soy sauce blend for a savory and... - 45.3323
Deep Fried Coated Butterfly Shrimp
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
3. Mince fish fillets, bacon, smoked ham, Chinese sausage, scallion, garlic, ginger root and soaked oysters.
4. Beat egg and add to minced ingredients, along with... - 37.049
Fried Rice With Shrimp
In small bowl combine beaten eggs, soy sauce, dry sherry, and pepper; set aside.
Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add the cooking oil.
Stir-fry the garlic and the gingerroot in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add chopped onion; stir-fry about 1 minute or... - 42.5649
Basic Stir Fried Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Combine cornstarch, sherry and salt; add to shrimp and toss to coat.
2. Slice or dice vegetables. Crush garlic. Mince ginger root. Blend remaining cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Brown garlic lightly. Add shrimp... - 35.1547
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Shrimp in garlic sauce is a savory shrimp recipe prepared with cooked shrimps. Made with a flavorful medley of stir fried onions, ginger and garlic with mushrooms, the shrimp in garlic sauce is finished by cooking it with broth and soy sauce. One of my... - 38.7058