- » Chinese Fruit Salad
Chinese Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese fruit salad recipes.
Chinese Fruit Bowl
1. With a long-bladed, sharp knife, cut pineapple into quarters, right through frond.
2. Remove pine- apple, in one piece, from shells and remove core.
3. Slice pineapple into wedges, 1/4 inch thick.
4. In large bowl, gently toss pineapple wedges with... - 42.7004
Oriental Fruit Salad
In a medium sized shallow dish, combine the honey and kirsch.
Add the figs, dates, hazelnuts and almonds.
Stir well to coat the fruit and nuts with the liquid.
Cover the dish and set aside to soak at room temperature for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Using... - 41.096
Chinese Fruit Salad
1. If no canned fruit with syrup is used, dissolve the rock candy in the water over gentle heat, then leave to cool.
2. Take a melon, slice off about 1" (2.5cm) off the top and scoop out the flesh, discarding the seeds.
3. Cut the flesh into... - 40.2323
Curried Bean Sprout, Water Chestnut, And Fruit Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine the first five ingredients in it.
2) Take a bowl and combine together yogurt, soy sauce and curry powder. Mix all the ingredients nicely together.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and toss gently.... - 38.6662
Fruit Salad With Melon
Split the melon, remove the seeds, peel, and cut in bite-sized pieces.
Mix the melon with the other fruits in any proportion desired.
Blend the fruits with French dressing made with lemon juice and sweetened with a Utile sugar.
Serve on lettuce... - 37.6406
Exotic Chinese Fruit Salad
Drain ginger, kumquats, litchi nuts, longans, mangos, water-lily roots.
Place in large bowl; mix well.
Chill until cold.
Cut watermelon in half; remove meat and seeds.
Cut melon meat into cubes or balls.
Cut slice off base of each watermelon half; place each... - 36.1183
Chinese Fruit Salad
1. Place the sugar in a saucepan with the water and the lime rind. Heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then increase the heat and boil gently for about 7-8 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
2. Drain the lychees and reserve the juice.... - 30.2169