- » Chinese Fruit
Chinese Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Fruit recipes.
Chinese Style Fruit Fritters
1. Cut the bananas into chunks; peel, core and quarter the apples, then cut them into chunks.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and make a well in the center.
3. Add water and add the egg yolks, then beat in the flour to make a smooth batter.
4.... - 44.4362
Chinese Fruit Bowl
1. With a long-bladed, sharp knife, cut pineapple into quarters, right through frond.
2. Remove pine- apple, in one piece, from shells and remove core.
3. Slice pineapple into wedges, 1/4 inch thick.
4. In large bowl, gently toss pineapple wedges with... - 43.8761
Chinese Glazed Fruit
Beat 3/4 cup water, the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt with hand beater until smooth.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Stir apples into batter until coated.
Remove 1 piece at a time with slotted spoon, letting excess batter drip into... - 41.2299
Chinese Fruit Salad
1. If no canned fruit with syrup is used, dissolve the rock candy in the water over gentle heat, then leave to cool.
2. Take a melon, slice off about 1" (2.5cm) off the top and scoop out the flesh, discarding the seeds.
3. Cut the flesh into... - 40.7732
Exotic Chinese Fruit Salad
Drain ginger, kumquats, litchi nuts, longans, mangos, water-lily roots.
Place in large bowl; mix well.
Chill until cold.
Cut watermelon in half; remove meat and seeds.
Cut melon meat into cubes or balls.
Cut slice off base of each watermelon half; place each... - 33.6166
Chinese Fruit Salad
1. Place the sugar in a saucepan with the water and the lime rind. Heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then increase the heat and boil gently for about 7-8 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
2. Drain the lychees and reserve the juice.... - 30.8687
Chinese Fruit Recipes By Category
Chinese Fruit Ingredient: