- » Chinese Fried Prawn
Chinese Fried Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Fried Prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Fried Prawn recipes.
Fried Buttered Prawns With Egg Floss
If you love seafood, this video is surely meant for you. Watch out to learn how the chef makes interesting buttered praens and garnishes it with curry leaves, seasoning and egg floss. It is a perfect dish to be paired with wines and drinks. Say Cheers! - 107.846
Fried Prawn Balls Soup With Vegetables
Ever tried making prawn balls? An interesting concept, chef Vikas uses these in a soup! Watch this video and learn how to make a great prawn ball soup with vegetables! A quick soup which looks great! - 92.6135
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 46.416
Sweet 'n' Sour Prawns Meatless
1) In a cloth, cover the tofu to remove excess moisture.
2) Slice them into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes.
3) In a wok, heat oil and quickly sauté garlic, onion, and pepper in it.
4) Stir in tofu and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Mix in tomato, sugar,... - 46.1175
Fried Prawns In A Sour Sauce
Marinate the prawns for 30 minutes.
Pour off any excess liquid from the prawns, stir in the egg yolk then mix in the cornflour so that the prawns are all well coated.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan.
Fry the onion, garlic, ginger and pepper for... - 43.978
Butterfly Prawns And Prawn Crackers
TO PREPARE THE PRAWNS Shell the prawns, if necessary.
Halve each prawn lengthwise and remove the black intestinal lines.
Trim off any rough edges but leave the tail ends intact.
Have the breadcrumbs ready on a plate but do not coat the prawns as yet with the... - 41.7163
Prawn Paste Fritter
Prawn Paste Fritter is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Prawn Paste Fritter is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 41.2319
Prawn Toasts is a mouth watering snack recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Prawn Toasts will get you a lot of compliments! - 40.8303
Prawn On Toast
A yummy snack fit for all occasions. This prawn on toast recipe is deep fried toast topped with prawn and sesame seed. A delicious appetizer you really would not where and how they disappeared. A sure hit prawn on toast is a wonderful choice for your party... - 40.6415
Shanghai Fried Chicken And Prawn Balls
Bone and skin chicken breast.
Chop the meat very finely.
Place all the ingredients in a bowl except oil.
Add 2 tablespoons sauce and mix well.
Form into balls.
Prepare the batter by sifting the plain flour, cornflour and salt in a bowl.
Add water and beat to... - 40.4399
Tiger Prawns With Soya Herbal Sauce
Leave the tails on while cleaning the prawns.
Slit the prawns along the back curve but do not cut right through, with a sharp knife.
In a bowl mix together soya sauce, sherry, crushed garlic, salt and ginger and marinate prawns in this mixture for 1/2... - 40.1455
Deep-fried Prawn Bails
Mix the prawns with the pork fat in a bowl.
Add the egg white, cornflour, brandy or rum, ginger and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Divide the mixture into 24 equal portions and form into small balls.
Heat the oil to... - 38.5266
1. Peel the prawns but leave the tails on. Split the prawns in half from the underbelly, about three-quarters of the way through, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
2. Put the prawns in a bowl with the pepper, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and... - 37.1455
Wash the prawns.
Holding them firmly by the tails, remove the shell, leaving the tail shell intact.
Cut the prawns in half lengthways almost to the tail and remove the black intestinal vein.
Flatten the prawns.
Sprinkle them with the sherry, dip in the egg... - 36.8967
Gong Boa Prawns
1. Peel and devein the prawns. Rub them gently with 2.5ml/1/2 tsp salt. Leave them for a few minutes, then wash and dry thoroughly.
2. Pare strips of skin off the cucumber to give a stripy effect. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and scoop out the seeds... - 36.1726
Fried Prawn Balls
Chop spring onions very finely.
Mix prawns, water chestnuts, spring onions, salt, sherry and ginger in a bowl.
Add egg white to the mixture with cornflour.
Make walnut size balls.
Heat oil and fry a few balls at a time until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen... - 35.6601
Prawn And Pork Toast
1. Place prawns, pork, onion, salt, black pepper and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Spread each bread slice with pork mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Heat... - 35.3407
Marinated Fried Prawns
Cut down the back of the prawn shells and remove the black, string-like veins.
Leave on the shells.
Wash and dry the prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the prawns for 1 minute.
Drain well and then place the prawns in a dry frying-pan with the garlic... - 35.2829
Fried Cellophane Noodles
1. Soak the cellophane noodles in hot water for about 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and cut the noodles into 10cm/4in lengths.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic and fry until golden brown. Add the prawns and lap cheong; stir-fry for 2—3 minutes.... - 35.2182
Chinese Fried Prawns
Sift flour into a bowl, add in beaten eggs, salt, prawns and soya sauce, mix well.
Lastly add milk and mix well.
Heat oil, drop in teaspoonfulls of batter and fry on a slow fire till golden brown.
Drain on paper.
Lay in serving dish and sprinkle the spring... - 34.7206
Chinese Fried Prawns
Marinate prawns (shrimps) in brandy and sauce.
Meanwhile, make the frying batter; sift flour arid salt into bowl, stir in butter and egg.
Add beer gradually, stirring only until mixture is smooth.
Let batter stand in warm place for 1 hour, then fold in... - 34.4816
Hot Chilli Prawns
Put the garlic, lime zest and juice, and chilli in a bowl and mix well together.
Stir in the prawns and leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
Lift the prawns from the marinade with a slotted spoon and put carefully into the... - 34.234
Sesame Prawn Toasts
Mix together the pork fat, prawns, egg white, salt and pepper and cornflour.
Spread this mixture on to the bread slices.
Place the sesame seeds on a flat plate, then press on the bread slices, prawn side down, until they are thickly coated with the... - 32.7644