- » Chinese Fondue
Chinese Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese fondue recipes.
Liver Hot Pot
Liver cooked with potatoes and seasoned with aromatic herbs. - 43.1973
Liver Pot Roast
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over liver and roll meat in it until well coated.
Heat the 4 tablespoons bacon drippings in a heavy kettle with a tight fitting cover; brown meat well on all sides in drippings.
Add onion, then pour in wine and... - 39.6837
Liver Hot Pot
Prepare the liver by washing thoroughly in tepid water and removing any tubes.
Dry well, cut into slices 1/4 in thick and toss in the seasoned flour.
Cut the bacon in pieces, slice the onions thinly, slice the potatoes.
Place alternate layers of liver, bacon,... - 35.9546
Liver And Vegetables In One Pot
Combine all ingredients except liver, peas, and parsley in saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer covered about 15 minutes.
Cut liver into strips 1 inch wide.
In bowl cover liver with boiling water, let stand 3 minutes, drain and dry with paper... - 35.1823
You May Also Like!
Arrange first 7 ingredients on serving platters.
Bring water and chicken broth to a gentle boil in a fondue pot.
Pierce shrimp with skewers, and cook in broth mixture until shrimp turn pink.
Pierce vegetables and beef with skewers, and cook in broth mixture... - 32.8693
Chinese Hot Pot Fondue
Prepare chicken, beef, shrimp and vegetables; arrange on serving tray.
Cover and refrigerate until time to serve.
Prepare desired sauces.
Use bottled soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce, mustard sauce, teriyaki sauce or prepare your own .
Heat chicken broth and... - 42.318
Meat Ball Hotpot
Combine meat loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended.
Shape into 36 balls.
Place the 2 packages green beans in a large bowl; cover with boiling water: reserve beans for... - 39.6463
1) In a saucepan, mix together beef bouillon, soy, vinegar, pepper sauce and ginger, and bring to a boil.
2) Pour the soy sauce mixture into chafing dish or electric frying pan and adjust to boiling point.
3) Spoon about 3 tablespoons of soy sauce... - 44.0604
Chinese Pork And Green Beans
Heat oil in chinese wok or blazer pan of chafing dish, or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame.
Saute pork until well done pver direct high flame, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
Add onion slices; stir and cook until limp, 3 to... - 41.7735
Heat oil in Chinese wok, on ring or stand, or blazer pan of chafing dish, or in heavy fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame for about 30 seconds.
Lower flame if oil begins to smoke.
Swirl oil around edges of pan using wooden spoon.
Add... - 28.0919
Processed Cheese Fondue
1) In a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, mix the cheese cubes and milk together.
2) Cover with a plastic wrap and microwave on High for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until the cheese is melted. Allow the casserole to stand, covered for 1 minute.
3)... - 41.6917
Fondue & Garden Vegetables
1. In a pan heat milk and just bring it to simmer.
2. In another cast iron pan, melt butter and add flour to it. Mix it well.
3. Gradually pour milk in the skillet and simmer. Stir constantly and cook for 4-5 minutes until the milk becomes thick.
4.... - 116.306
Cut meat in thin strips 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long.
Put 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl combine remaining brown sugar and soy sauce with sherry, garlic and ginger; add meat and marinate 1... - 39.1847
Cheese Sandwich Fondue
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 slices using bread knife.
3) Apply mustard lightly on both the slices.
4) Place cheese on one slice and top with the other slice.
5) Place the bread slices in small... - 41.8427
Chinese Fondue Recipes By Category