- » Chinese Fish Soup
Chinese Fish Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Fish Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Fish Soup recipes.
Seafood Soup With Vegetables
Do you enjoy seafood? How about a mix seafood soup? That’s exactly what chef Vikas is demonstrating for us! A wonderful seafood soup with loads of vegetables too. Try it out! - 97.2293
Watercress With Fish Broth
Watercress With Fish Broth is a filling soup that is sure to surprise your family and guest with its addictive flavors! This delicious soup dish is perfect for your weekend luncheons. I am sure you will love this Watercress With Fish Broth recipe. - 47.2067
Best Shark's Fin Soup
Cover the shark's fin with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
Remove from heat and allow shark's fin to cool in the pan.
Then rinse well with cold water.
Leave to stand overnight in fresh cold water.
The next day, fry the onion and... - 47.1391
Cantonese Fish And Vegetable Soup
Place the shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a soup pot, saute the onions, garlic, and ginger in the oil until the onions are translucent.
Stir in the carrots.
Drain the shiitake,... - 45.8998
Fish Ball Soup
Fish Ball Soup is a well flavored soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. Your guests will definitely want to know the secret behind this yummy Fish Ball Soup. Here is the brilliant Fish Ball Soup recipe. - 45.7168
Cantonese Fish Soup
Cut across the fillets into thin strips and put into a bowl.
Add the soy sauce, sherry and 1 tbsp of the oil.
Mix well and leave to marinate in a cool place for 1 hour.
Peel and chop the onions and two of the shallots.
Peel and dice the carrots.
Trim and chop... - 44.613
Fish And Basil Vermicelli Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar and 1 cup (250 mL) water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
2.Poach fish cutlets in remaining 2... - 44.2835
Peking Fish Soup
Cut fish into fillet pieces.
In a fry pan heat 1 cup stock and poach the fish fillets.
Remove skin and bones.
Flake the flesh and put in the grinder and make a paste.
Keep remaining stock aside.
Mix cornflour with the milk.
Place all the stock in a pan, bring... - 43.983
Corn And Fish Soup
Place the fish in a shallow heatproof dish.
Squeeze the pieces of ginger in a garlic crusher to extract the juice and sprinkle it over the fish.
Add the sherry and a generous pinch of salt.
Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
Place the fish in a steamer and... - 43.8573
Chinese Fish Soup
Wash-the fillets and cut crosswise in narrow pieces; toss with the soy sauce, sherry and oil.
Let stand in the refrigerator 1 hour before using.
Bring the broth to a boil; stir in the rice.
Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Mix in the onions, celery,... - 42.9333
Oriental Fish Soup
Cut fish into 1" cubes.
Season with 1 tablespoon soya sauce, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Make a smooth batter by mixing flour, 1 teaspoon salt, baking powder and beaten egg in a bowl.
Add water and stir vigorously until smooth.
Heat oil... - 42.1344
Hot & Sour Fish Soup
Unwrap pea pods and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until defrosted.
In 3-quart casserole, combine 4 cups water, the onion, mushrooms, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon, sugar, salt, red pepper and lime peel.
Microwave... - 41.0646
Fish Balls And Bean Threads Soup
Fish Balls And Bean Threads Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Fish Balls And Bean Threads Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.8334
Watercress And Fish Soup
Remove skin and any bones from the fish, and cut into very thin slices.
Marinate for 20 minutes.
Wash and trim the watercress into 5-cm (2-in) lengths.
Boil the stock, add the fish and watercress and simmer for 2 minutes.
Adjust the seasoning and serve... - 37.7759
Fish Balls And Watercress Soup
1. To prepare the fish ball cut each into half, trim and wash the watercress.
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to a rolling boil, add the fish balls, return to the boil and cook for 1 minute, adjust the seasonings before adding the... - 35.3813
Fish Ball Soup Veracruz
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion, poblano, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer half of the onion mixture to a food processor or blender; set aside.
2 Add the clam... - 32.7139
Cuttlefish And Lotus Root Soup
1. Separately soak dried cuttlefish and tangerine peel.
2. Peel lotus root. Cut in half lengthwise, then in 1/4 inch slices.
3. Boil water and pour over pork bones in a soup pot. Parboil 5 minutes. Drain, discarding liquid, and rinse bones under cold running... - 32.3648
Crab Bisque Soup
This Crab Bisque Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Crab Bisque Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Crab Bisque Soup recipe. - 31.9949
Fish S Maw Soup
1. Soak fish's maw, then dice.
2. Dice water chestnuts. Mince ham. Beat egg lightly. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add fish's maw and water chestnuts, and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
4. Add cornstarch paste and cook,... - 30.3053
Seabass And Spinach Soup
1 Coat Seabass slices with cornstarch
2 Bring stock to a boil. Add soy sauce, wine and fish pieces. Simmer covered for 6 minutes. Add spinach, cook uncovered until bright green, 1-2 minutes. Adjust seasonings and serve. - 29.9408
Whole Fish Soup
1. Have fish cleaned and left whole. Cut scallions in l inch sections. Mince ginger root.
2. Bring stock to a boil. Add fish, scallions and ginger and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
3. Add peanut oil and salt. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes more. - 25.5779
Fish And Spinach Soup
1 Toss fish slices in cornstarch to coat.
2 Bring stock to a boil. Add soy sauce, wine and fish pieces. Simmer covered for 6 minutes. Add spinach, cook uncovered until bright green, 1--2 minutes. Adjust seasonings and serve. - 23.5826
Fish Fillet Soup
1. Sliver fish fillets against the grain. Mince ginger root and combine with sherry and oil. Add to fish and toss gently. Let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Distribute fish among individual soup bowls. Bring stock to a boil and pour over. (The... - 23.3423
Basic Fish Ball Soup
1. Prepare fishballs according to recipe Mince scallion.
2. Bring stock to a boil Add salt. Lower fishballs in one at a time so they won't splash. Simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes. Add minced scallion. Simmer 1 minute more. - 20.2754
Chinese Fish Soup Recipes By Category