- » Chinese Fish Sauce
Chinese Fish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Fish Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Fish Sauce recipes.
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and lily buds.
2. Cut pork, bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce and soaked mushrooms in strips. Shred ginger root.
3. Cut soaked lily buds in two; then combine with soy sauce, sherry, salt and sugar.
4. Heat oil. Add shredded... - 32.1468
1) In a saucepan, combine the mayonnaise and chili sauce together.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Use the sauce to cook Asian or Chinese preparation. - 29.0905
Simple Fish Sauce
1. Mince ginger root. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
2. In a pan, combine sugar, oil, stock and minced ginger. Then bring to a boil, stirring, over medium heat.
3. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Pour sauce over deep-fried fish and serve. - 21.4039
You May Also Like!
Chinese Barbecue Sauce For Fish
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Let fish marinate in sauce 30 minutes to 2 hours, or longer.
Broil fish, basting with marinade. - 25.4767
Mix all ingredients in the top of a double boiler and cook until thickened. Pour over top of cooked fish and then sprinkle with chopped little green onions. - 22.6523
Chinese Five Willow Sauce
1. Shred sweet-and-sour pickles. Slice ginger root. Cut scallion stalk in 1/2 inch sections. Crush garlic.
2. Heat oil. Add ginger root, scallion and garlic; stir-fry to brown lightly.
3. Stir in fish stock, vinegar, sugar, salt and shredded pickles to heat... - 28.2158
Sauteed Fish With Hoisin Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil.
Saute^ fillets 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain on paper toweling.
Arrange fish on a serving plate.
In the skillet, heat remaining oil.
Add garlic and ginger;... - 39.8849
Chinese Fish Paste
Carefully bone the whitefish; remove all the bones.
Place the small pieces of fish in an Osterizer or grinder, and grind to a smooth paste.
If you use an Osterizer, you must mix this in very small batches; if you use a food processor, you can mix it in a bit... - 34.231
Chinese Fried Fish
Rub the fish with soya sauce on both sides and fry quickly in hot oil, 2 minutes each side.
Add the ginger, onions and a little salt, the sherry and water.
Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until fish is done.
Dissolve a tablespoon of cornstarch in... - 35.9704
Foo Yung Sauce
Dissolve bouillon cubes and sugar in boiling water.
Combine cornstarch and soy sauce.
Add cornstarch mixture to bouillon mixture and cook until thick and clear, stirring constantly.
Serve with fish. - 29.2527
Braised Soy Fish With Oyster Sauce
Here is another new Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots recipe for you to to try your hand at. Soy fish acts as a great base to build off this Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots dish. You should be trying it! - 36.0381
Steamed Fish With Szechwan Sauce
Clean and scale the fish and make a few gashes on both the sides.
Cut them into two pieces.
Mix sall, pepper, lime juice and soya sauce, and rub the fish with it evenly.
Steam the fish pieces for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil and fry onion and green chillies for 2... - 42.2316
Deep Fried Fish Fillets With Vinegar Sauce
This Deep Fried Fish Fillets With Vinegar Sauce dish is worthy of any special occasion. This chinese recipe, Deep Fried Fish Fillets With Vinegar Sauce, is an ultimate treat for any fish lover across the globe. Go for it! - 36.7181
Chinese Fish Sauce Recipes By Category