- » Chinese Fish Ball
Chinese Fish Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Fish Ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Fish Ball recipes.
Basic Fish Ball Soup
1. Prepare fishballs according to recipe Mince scallion.
2. Bring stock to a boil Add salt. Lower fishballs in one at a time so they won't splash. Simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes. Add minced scallion. Simmer 1 minute more. - 21.9359
Fish Ball Mixture
I have read many reviews about those who where successful in making this Chinese Fishball Mixture and decided to go for it to. I was so pleased with the resulting Fishball Mixture that I still keep wondering as to why I did not try it before. You too will! - 30.2082
Blended Fish Ball Mixture
Fishball Mixture is a good recipe to start with, if you are out on a venture to try your hand at Chinese fish recipes. Since the first trial, I have made this Fishball Mixture for many years now. Take note of it and do prepare! - 28.1289
This delicious Fish Balls is extremely easy to prepare. The succulent fish balls has a memorable flavor that leaves you wishing you had prepared more. Perfect to serve for parties, you will love this Fish Balls recipe. - 37.6503
Fish Balls And Watercress Soup
1. To prepare the fish ball cut each into half, trim and wash the watercress.
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to a rolling boil, add the fish balls, return to the boil and cook for 1 minute, adjust the seasonings before adding the... - 33.261
Fish Ball Soup Veracruz
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion, poblano, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer half of the onion mixture to a food processor or blender; set aside.
2 Add the clam... - 34.3751
Fish Balls And Bean Threads Soup
Fish Balls And Bean Threads Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Fish Balls And Bean Threads Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.3822
Oriental Fish Ball
1. In medium sized bowl, combine fish with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and flour. Mix well till combined.
2. Place spoonfuls of mixture on your palms and shape into balls. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized wok, heat oil.
4. Once hot, add... - 43.2677
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Pork
I would personally give this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Pork recipe of mine a 5 star. Friends who have fallen in love this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Pork dish would not settle for something less that a five plus. You will give me a 5 plus too, once you have... - 38.7491
Simple Fish Ball Mixture
Lol!Everyone stands around me begging for more each time I make this Fishball Mixture. I often say that it is this Chinese Fishball Mixture whch made me a star. Yearning to be one?Start right away! - 28.9964
Easy Fish Ball Mixture
Try this Fishball Mixture and you will be hooked. Let me tell you, this Fishball Mixture is truly lip-smacking. It will turn out to be your favorite! - 23.6581
Fish Ball Soup
Fish Ball Soup is a well flavored soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. Your guests will definitely want to know the secret behind this yummy Fish Ball Soup. Here is the brilliant Fish Ball Soup recipe. - 47.2907
Cocktail Fish Ball Hot Or Cold
1. Remove any skin and bones from fish.
2. Flake the flesh.
3. Mash out any lumps in the potato.
4. Separate the yolk and white of 1 egg.
5. Combine thoroughly fish, potato, egg yolk, seasonings and tomato paste (if used). The mixture should be stiff enough... - 40.2523
Pumpkin And Fish Balls With Black Bean Sauce
1 Remove seeds from pumpkin. Using a melon bailer, prepare even-sized pumpkin balls. Heat stock, add pumpkin balls and cook until just tender. Drain, retaining stock.
2 Reheat stock in a non-stick pan, add beans, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and... - 32.7288
Thai Meat Balls And Fish Balls
Mix together ingredients for Ginger Sauce.
To make meat balls, squeeze water from mushrooms and chop.
Combine with remaining ingredients: season with salt and pepper.
Form into 18 small balls.
To make fish balls, chop shrimp and cod in a food processor.
Stir... - 43.0065
Crispy Chinese Pork Balls
Crispy chinese pork balls is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has presented this dish in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out this crispy pork balls with sweet and sour sauce, eggrolls sauce or any of... - 82.6966
Fish Balls In Soup Stock
Add the egg and green onions to the fish paste.
Mold into fish balls about 1 inch in diameter, and simmer very, very gently in the soup.
This makes a delightful meal. - 28.3478
Steamed And Deep Fried Dried Oyster Balls
1. Soak dried oysters.
2. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince or grind along with pork, fish, scallions, garlic and ginger root.
3. Blend in cornstarch, sugar, salt and pepper, mixing well. Roll soaked oysters in mixture to coat, shaping each into a ball.
4.... - 35.6865
Fried Prawn Balls Soup With Vegetables
Ever tried making prawn balls? An interesting concept, chef Vikas uses these in a soup! Watch this video and learn how to make a great prawn ball soup with vegetables! A quick soup which looks great! - 92.6135
Deep Fried Bean Curd Stuffed With Minced Fish
Learn the Chinese way of cooking fish with this Deep Fried Bean Curd Stuffed With Minced Fish. The flavor of this Deep Fried Bean Curd Stuffed With Minced Fish recipe particularly turned out yummy. You will definitely thank me once you prepare and have a... - 30.6187
1 Cut fish into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes. Blend in a food processor with remaining ingredients except stock or water. Shape mixture into 1/2 inch (2 cm) balls, with wet hands. Add balls to boiling stock or water to cover. Cook over medium heat 4 minutes, drain.... - 24.0669
Steamed Fishballs makes for a nice non-veggie entry. Throw in some cabbage and ham and you will have a very tasty one Steamed Fishballs dish. Bookmark this one! - 36.5695
Fish In Manchurian Sauce
Chinese your weakness? Why not try making it at home? A simple way to make quick Chinese? Chings sauces to the rescue! No worries if you here a few words exchanged in the Hindi language, because the recipe will be recapped in English! - 90.8575
Fried Fish With Stir Fried Greens
Do you love fish? If you do, then here is a great Chinese recipe for you. A super simple and healthy dish, filled with the goodness of greens! Flavored with soya and chilly flakes, this is a just-watch, must-try recipe. - 91.9867
Assorted Meats And Rice
1. Prepare the squid as for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the pork, kidney and liver into small thin slices.
3. Cut the cooked meats into small bite-size pieces.
4. Prepare the vegetables by cutting the Chinese leaves into small pieces (top and tail... - 44.9373
Prawns And Bean Sprout Fritters
Place all the ingredients, except the oil and lemon slices, in a bowl.
Form the mixture into small balls about the size of walnuts, or flatten them like fish-cakes.
Heat the oil to 180C/350 F or until a cube of day-old bread browns in 30... - 37.3441
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
Plah Pae- Sa
1. In a covered pan, add the dea ball and fish stock and simmer until the flesh begins to flake it easily witrh a fork
2. Remove the fish into a fireproof dish, add all the rest of the ingredients and fish stock to it; poach the fish for four... - 30.765
Almondigas is a soup dish that has two main ingredients: meatballs and patola (this is also known as loofa of Chinese okra). I’m not sure where exactly this dish originated but it sure reminds me of a similar Spanish dish called Albondigas. - 104.255
Chinese Fish Ball Recipes By Category