- » Chinese Fast
Chinese Fast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Fast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Fast recipes.
Chinese Brown Sauce
In a 2-cup measure, microwave butter 15 to 30 seconds.
Blend in cornstarch and sugar.
Add water and soy sauce.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes, stirring twice. - 25.8006
Place all chips in a 2-quart bowl.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
Add noodles and nuts, stirring to coat well.
Drop onto waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
Put in freezer to set quickly. - 25.5441
Chinese Fried Chicken Wings
Chinese fried chicken wings is an excellent variation of the most popular snack ever. The flavors are wonderfully blended in a sauce in which the fried chicken wings are thoroughly coated. Try out this amazing recipe with a fabulous taste! - 105.189
Place ground chuck and onion in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave 2 1/2 minutes; stir.
Cover; microwave 2 1/2 minutes.
Pour off grease and stir in mustard, tomato sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, pepper, horse radish and bean sprouts.
Microwave 2... - 36.7769
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Cut flank steak into 2" strips.
Thinly slice meat across the grain; set aside.
Place onion, celery and water in 3 qt glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until tender.
Add beef, mushrooms, garlic, soy sauce, cornstarch and bouil... - 42.5404
Tuna Chow Mein
Combine butter, onion, celery and green pepper in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add soup, noodles, tuna, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand 3 minutes, covered.
Top with... - 38.0912
Spicy Garlic Chicken
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Cook chicken in heated large non-stick frying pan, brushing with marinade, until well browned and cooked through.
3.... - 33.5845
Five Spice Chicken Wings
1. Remove wing tips from chicken; reserve for another use. Cut chicken in half at second joint. Score each chicken piece twice.
2. Combine chicken, five-spice powder, honey, peanut oil, garlic, ginger and sesame oil in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours... - 33.0748
Barbecued Pork Chops
Arrange chops in a 12 x 8-inch dish.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over the chops.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 5 minutes.
Let stand covered 5 minutes.
Repeat 2 more times, basting with sauce during rest times.
If need be, chops can be cooked 5... - 34.7381
Chinese Stir Fried Cashew Chicken
Chinese stir fried cashew chicken is a unique chicken stir fry recipe The chef here has presented this recipe in such a manner that you can easily prepare at home. Surely something exciting to prepare with chicken, cashews and a few vegetables for lunch or... - 82.6501
Perfect Egg Noodles
Pour water into casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until water is boiling.
Stir in salt, oil and noodles.
Do not cover.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on '5',or until tender.
Rinse if desired. - 32.9019
Chinese Style Noodles With Tofu& Vegetables
I had something similar to this Chinese-Style Noodles With Tofu & Vegetables from a street stall in China. Chinese-Style Noodles With Tofu & Vegetables turned out to be the most favorite fast food on my Chinese tour. They still remain in my favorites list. - 42.5562
Bean Curd ( Chinese )
Put French beans and cabbage in fast boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and rinse under cold tap.
onion, cabbage and French beans, then add mushrooms and broccoli.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Season and serve. - 29.2439
Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables
Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables has a Great taste.The Soy sauce and Chilli Sauce gives the Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables Superior taste. - 34.9202
Chinese Veg Momos
Momos is a Chinese appetizer, but nowadays it has created a niche amongst Indian too. This dish is often accompanied with red chili and garlic dip, which enhance the subtle taste of momos. - 0
Chinese Egg Rolls
1. To prepare the dough for the egg roll shell, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour and salt. Add the water and bind to make a dough. Knead with you fist until it is soft and pliable. Cover the bowl and keep aside until later.
2. In... - 46.4316
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
Heat oil in wok or electric skillet.
Add garlic, gingerroot, and dash salt; stir-fry at medium heat just till garlic is golden.
Turn heat to high; add pork gradually.
Stir constantly till browned, 2... - 43.6371
Chinese Beef With Pea Pods
1 Using a damp paper towel, wipe the steak.
2 Trim the excess fat and cut meat into 1/2 inch wide strips.
3 In a bowl, mix 1/3 cup flour with ginger and coat meat strips with the mixture.
4 In a large skillet, heat 3... - 44.3568
Chinese Pot Poached Duck Squares
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, the duck cubes on the base rack, pour in the wine, soy sauce, sherry, scallions and sugar.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 25 minutes. Turn off the heat, lower the pressure... - 34.7493
Chinese Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Stem the mushrooms, trim off any dried stem ends and slice into discs. Keep the caps and sliced stems aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the pork, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, 1 tablespoon of... - 45.7627
Chinese Chews has a fine taste. The flour with dates and walnuts gives the Chinese Chews a great taste. Chinese Chews is served as dessert. - 37.4223
Dill Dressed Chinese Cabbage
In small mixing bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, Parmesan, wine vinegar, dillweed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Cut cabbage crosswise into thin slices; place on individual salad plates.
Spoon mayonnaise mixture over. - 34.3701
Chinese Fish Fillets
1)Turn on broiler.
2)Put the garlic through press and mix with ginger, oil, vinegar, and soy sauce.
3)Place fish fillets on foil in shallow pan and brush with basting-sauce mixture.
4)Allow to sit while preparing rest of... - 39.3141
Chinese Pork With Spring Onions
1. Using a sharp knife, cut pork across the grain into 5 mm / 1/4 in thick slices. Place pork between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly to tenderize and flatten.
2. To make marinade, place cornflour, garlic, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl and mix... - 38.2512
Chinese Cucumber Submarines
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
2) Cut one end of each cucumber, scoop out the central seed core and keep the other end closed.
3) In a mixing bowl, thoroughly blend the veal, egg, ham, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1... - 44.4231
Chinese Beef Rice Baby Meatballs
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the scallions, ginger, eggs, water chestnuts, beef and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
2) Drizzle over and blend in the dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the sherry, then shape the mixture into balls.
3) On a tray, evenly spread... - 46.1822
Chinese Dipping Sauce
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in small saucepan with 1/4 cup hot water.
Stir to make a smooth paste.
Gradually add 1 3/4 cups hot water, stirring constantly.
Add soy sauce and cayenne.
Place over medium high heat, stirring constantly until sauce boils... - 31.8639
Chinese Chicken & Shrimp Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring broth, ginger, and soy sauce to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and onions.
Cook until chicken is no longer pink in center; cut to test about 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in shrimp and... - 40.6039
Chinese Vegetable Omelette
1. Prepare the onion by peeling and chopping it very finely.
2. Chop the celery, green pepper and mushrooms very finely
3. In a pan add butter and cook until soft and lightly browned.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs lightly and add the... - 41.7379
Chinese Style Chicken In Lettuce Cups
Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend well. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat sesame oil in heavy medium skillet over high heat.
Add chicken mixture and saute until chicken is just cooked through, breaking up... - 33.3896
Coat meat with cornstarch; sprinkle with ginger and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat in hot oil.
Combine water, soup, onion, and soy sauce.
Add to meat.
Cover and simmer till tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Add cabbage and bamboo shoots; cover and simmer 5... - 39.6939
Flank Steak Chinese Style
1 As per the package label directions, prepare the rice mix.
2 Slice the steak across the grain 1/4 inch thick, about 1 1/2 inches long using a sharp knife.
3 Wash the pepper thoroughly and removing the seeds and ribs, cut into 1 1/2-inch... - 43.1897
Chinese Smoked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grind peppercorns in a mill or place between 2 sheets of wax paper and crush with a mallet.
Rub ground peppercorns into chicken pieces thoroughly, on both sides.
Allow to stand several hours.
Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a... - 38.0649
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 32.4359
1)Let 3 quarts hot water to boil.
2)In a heatproof bowl pour water over vermicelli and allow to sit for 15 minutes, until noodles are tender.
3)Drain and serve hot. - 27.8885
Chinese Beef And Vermicelli Noodles
1) Using the knife, mince the ginger and the garlic well
2) Into a skillet, mix together the soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic
3) Add in the meat and allow to sit in the marinade
4) Fry the meat till cooked through
5) Add in the peas just... - 43.536
Chinese Noodles In Sesame Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil water and cook the noodles for 1 to 2 minutes for fresh pasta or follow packet instruction for dried pasta.
2) Rinse the noodles immediately in cold running water.
3) In a colander, place the noodle and allow to drain... - 49.8297
Chinese Noodles With Ginger Sesame Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil the water.
2) Slice the scallion and grate ginger.
3) Take a large bowl enough to hold noodles.
4) In the bowl Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil.
5) Cook noodles in the boiling water for 1-2... - 43.2611
Chinese Noodle Salad With Chicken
1)Use covered pot and boil 3 or 4 quarts of water, if required add salt.
2)In a skillet keep chicken.
3)Pour enough water, wine, or vermouth into skillet.
4) Simmer chicken until tender for about 20 minutes.
5)Mix water, soy sauce, sesame paste,... - 46.251
Spicy Chinese Noodles With Cucumbers
1. In serving bowls add cucumber, scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar, mix it well and keep it aside.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the noodles for 30-60 seconds, until tender but still firm.
3. Drain the noodles, divide in... - 36.0611
Spiced Salt Beef
Although the spice and sugar will tend to balance out any residual saltiness in most cases, I think it better always to place the meat in cold water and bring it slowly to the boil to rid it of excess salt before you start this recipe.
Then you are ensured... - 47.1337
Wegmans Pot Stickers With Cabbage & Snow Peas
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate featuring one of our favorite Eastern flavor-enhancers. It is an easy, fast, good and fairly healthy meal-in-a-pot. - 135.464
Crawfish Cantonese is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Crawfish Cantonese will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 42.6248
Stir Fried Pork And String Beans
This Stir Fried Pork And String Beans is outstanding to taste and lovely to the eye. The Stir Fried Pork And String Beans is a great dish you can think of making any day. Easy, fast as well as yummy! - 40.0336
Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes
This Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes tasted so authentic. Quick to make and fast to eat is this Braised Curried Pork With Sweet Potatoes recipe.Try it! - 36.7349
Classic Crabmeat Souffle
Crabmeat Souffle is an easy, fast yet cheap dish you can think of preparing anytime. Really yummy, it is hard to let go of this Chinese Crabmeat Souffle e recipe. Check it out! - 34.3101
Stir Fry Noodles With Tofu & Apples
If you want to get creative with your cooking, watch this video of Stir fry noodles with tofu and apples recipe. This preparation has been put together creatively with whatever ingredients found in the kitchen. This recipe uses apple, but you can also use... - 119.485
Shanghai Tofu & Peanut Salad
Cut tofu crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place in a colander; rinse with cold water and let drain for 10 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Place tofu on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan and brush all surfaces... - 43.0905
Sichuan Chicken Salad
Place peanut butter in a small bowl; with a fork, smoothly mix in soy sauce, a little at a time, until ell blended.
Stir in vinegar and sugar; season to taste with chili oil.
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5... - 45.128
Advance preparation: Mix first 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Place chicken in plastic bag.
Pour oil mixture over.
Close bag; place in bowl.
Refrigerate 24 hours; press occasionally to distribute marinade.
Before serving: Drain chicken; reserve... - 38.1602
1 Using kitchen shears, cut and remove the shell from the lobster meat.
2 Remove meat in one piece, and cut it crosswise in 2-inch sections.
3 In a wok or a large skillet, heat oil, add in garlic and pork.
4 Stir and saute until... - 46.2815
Golden Pork Chow Mein
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Add pork; cook and stir until browned.
Remove and reserve pork and any liquid in skillet.
Add carrots, celery, water, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon, garlic powder and gingerroot; mix well.
Cover; simmer 4 to 5... - 48.5584
Rice Cooked In Chicken Stock
This Rice Cooked In Chicken Stock is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious rice recipe, Rice Cooked In Chicken Stock is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 36.8069
Stewed Bean Curd
This Stewed Bean Curd is one of the best bean curd dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this stewed tofu dish for your next meal with bowl of rice and tell me if you've like it ! Your suggestions for this Stewed Bean Curd are eagerly awaited ! - 44.6112
Bean Curd With Flounder
This Bean Curd with Flounder is a fast addiction ! Do try this irresistible Tofu and flatfish dish for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Bean Curd With Flounder are eagerly awaited ! - 37.1093
Turkey A La Chinoise
Turkey A La Chinoise is one of the best roasted turkey dishes that I have tasted from the oriental Cuisine ! Just try out this Turkey A La Chinoise for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 44.0427
Stir Fry Shrimp & Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir water chestnuts into cooked rice.
Mash garlic and salt together.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a large skillet or... - 40.3116
Stir Fried Bok Choy
Bok choy is well-known for its light and slightly sweet flavor. This stir-fried bok choy is terrific side dish to be served on any get-together. Watch the recipe right now. - 106.249
Oriental Vegetables With Tofu
Tofu, or fresh bean curd, is available from Asian and health food shops. It is high in protein, low in cholesterol and kilojoules. Covered with water, which should be changed daily, it will keep for two or three days in the refrigerator. - 36.0565
Pork And Chestnut Lion's Head
How you would you like to have a Lion's Head on your dinner plate tonight ? Terrified ! Right ? Well don't be because we are only talking about some delicious pork balls that you would love to devour fast ! Try out these gravy pork balls on cabbage dish and... - 47.4838
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
1. Using a corkscrew, drill holes in the three eyes at the top of the coconut. Pour the liquid out of the eyes and reserve. Crack open the coconut, prise out the flesh and grate it roughly.
2. Put the grated coconut into a bowl with 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 33.9601
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds And Brown Rice
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Plunge the broccoli into the water for 1 minute, then remove with a slotted spoon and immediately add to a bowl of cold water to refresh and prevent any further cooking.
2. Trim the sugar snaps and mangetouts and blanch... - 39.8452
Mandarin Cranberry Rice Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, combine rice, vegetable blend, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
2. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand about 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
4. Stir in mandarin oranges, cranberry... - 32.6761
Yogurt Bran Bread
1) Heat 1/4 cup water, measure and sprinkle yeast over water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey, egg and yogurt.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 47.2242
Wegmans Lo Mein Salad With Peanut Sauce And Pan-seared Scallops
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this quick weeknight meal idea. The peanut sauce made with coconut creme makes this recipe a kid favorite. If you want dinner is a hurry, this recipe delivers. It takes 15 minutes to make. You can't even get take... - 147.851
Cumin Beef With Celery
Today's recipe is a stir-fry that takes minutes to make and is unique because it uses celery leaves. Often celery leaves are thrown away but they actually have a much stronger flavor than the celery stalk. The beef pairs very well with the cumin seeds and the... - 129.048
Quick Egg Drop Soup
In a medium saucepan over moderate heat, combine broth, cabbage, and scallions and cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in soy sauce.
Add eggs, a little at a time, stirring constantly.
Heat thoroughly and serve. - 28.628
1. Preheat oven to 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
2. In a shallow ovenproof dish mix chinese five spice powder, honey and soy sauce.
3. Roll the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them well.
4. Place the salmon fillets with their skin side... - 38.586
Oriental Creamy Chicken
In saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add toasted almonds.
Serve over hot fluffy rice. - 26.1358
Sweet And Sharp Cucumbers
1. In a large salad bowl, mix vinegar and sugar.
2. Put the cucumber slices in the salad bowl and mix properly.
3. Serve immediately or refrigerate for an hour if preferred chilled. - 30.6936
Italian Pork Roast
Cut about 20 slits into the fatty portion of the roast, and into each slit tuck 1/2 clove of garlic and a few fennel seeds.
Rub entire roast well with salt and pepper.
Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
Bring roast to room temperature before... - 30.0509
Sweet And Sour Cucumbers
1) Rinse the Kirbys cucumber or peel the regular cucumber.
2) Slice the cucumbers using the slicer.
3) Cut the scallions in thin slices.
4) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, water and sugar,
5) Lightly fold in the cucumber and scallions.
6)... - 36.7905
Beef Tomato Skillet
In skillet quickly cook steak strips and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add water and dry mushroom soup mix; simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in tomato and wine; heat through. - 33.7271
Bon Bon Chicken With Vegetables
1. In a skillet put the washed chicken breast with just enough water to cover it, add broccoli and carrots, put on the lid and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat and cook for about 7 minutes or until the chicken is tender and vegetables are cooked.
4.... - 43.3955
Want to whip up a drink? Try this Sweet nothings. This is a beverage which is very common in Asia, particularly China. It is made with azuki beans, sugar and milk. The best part about it is that it can be served warm or cold as per your preference. - 101.17
Sauteed Hoisin Shrimp
In a bowl, mix hoisin sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, cornstarch, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes.
Add onions and... - 36.7117
Broiled Lamb Chops With Papaya Chutney
Prepare Seasoned Yogurt; set aside.
Combine sugar, vinegar, onion, raisins, cinnamon, and ginger in a wide frying pan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onion is soft and raisins are plump about 10 minutes.
Add papaya and stir gently until... - 44.2703
Sauteed Shrimp In Mint Beurre Blanc
In a food processor or blender, whirl lemon peel, mint leaves, and 1/4 cup of the butter until well blended; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until just opaque in center;... - 38.9098
Sweet And Pungent Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add pineapple.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped (should yield 1 cup).
Pour fresh or canned pineapple into sieve or colander to drain, reserving 1/3 cup juice.
In 1-quart saucepan combine reserved pineapple juice,... - 43.7525
John Barnes' Stir Fry Spicy Chicken And Rice
1) Cook the rice as per the instructions on the package.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add the chicken strips.
3) Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring.
4) Chop the peppers, mushrooms, onion and courgettes into bite-size... - 42.1932
Shrimp Foo Yong With Soy Ginger Sauce
1)Chop the onion in small cubes.
2)Rinse fresh bean sprouts and drain, or rinse and drain canned ones.
3)Cook shrimp if raw and drain.
4)Use large bowl and beat eggs.
5)Mix in sprouts, onion, shrimp or crab meat, or fish, salt and pepper.
6)Use large... - 45.3095
Chicken And Sweet Peppers With Hoisin
1)Slice chicken diagonally into thin slices, less than 1/4 inch wide.
2)Mix soy and sherry and marinate the chicken in that mixture.
3)Chop onion coarsely mince ginger and put garlic through press.
4)Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or wok and add... - 45.6998
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half... - 43.3106
Egg Drop Soup With Asparagus
1 Bring a small saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain in a colander. Rinse the asparagus under cold running water; drain and set aside.
2 Meanwhile, bring the broth to a boil in a... - 32.1426
Spiced Roast Pork
1. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Combine the parsley, vinegar, garlic, paprika, lime zest, cinnamon, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the pork and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to... - 34.4195
Peppered Chicken With Demi Glace Sauce
1 Place the peppercorns in a zip-close plastic bag. With a meat mallet or the bottom of a heavy skillet, crack the peppercorns.
2 Sprinkle the chicken with the 1/4 teaspoon salt. Press the cracked peppercorns onto both sides of each chicken breast half.
3... - 33.5005
Roast Pork And Gravy
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place roast, fat side up, in a roasting pan and rub fat thoroughly with salt.
Cut slits about 2 inches apart in the roast's fat and insert garlic.
Cook approximately 40 minutes to the pound, adding a little water from time to time to... - 37.6576
Sweet Sour Chicken Mould
Advance preparation: Prepare sauce mix according to package directions (including letting stand 10 minutes).
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add sour cream sauce, cold water, lemon juice, and dillweed.
Beat till blended.
Chill till partially set.
Place... - 45.4767
Fish Ball Soup Veracruz
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion, poblano, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer half of the onion mixture to a food processor or blender; set aside.
2 Add the clam... - 34.3751
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add nuts; process till chopped.
Remove from bowl; set aside.
Reinsert steel blade; add eggs and process 35 to 40 seconds or till lemon-colored.
With machine running add granulated sugar; process till thoroughly combined and... - 48.8415
Salmon Floating On Wine
1) Rinse the snow peas in cold water and cut into thirds.
2) Rinse the salmon in cold water and slice diagonally in about 1/2-inch thick pieces.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon pieces with egg white.
4) Using your hands, gently stir the salmon mixture... - 47.2063
An Oriental Feast
1) In a small saucepan, add in the noodles and hot water. Keep aside.
2) In a mixer add the whites of two eggs.
3) Rinse the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms, chop the scallions, break the stems off the snow peas and slice the cabbage thin to get... - 44.0495