- » Chinese Eggplant In Garlic Sauce
Chinese Eggplant In Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese eggplant in garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese eggplant in garlic sauce recipes.
Braised Eggplant With Garlic Sauce
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1/2-inch cubes. Place it in a medium bowl, sprinkle with salt, and toss gently to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Drain and rinse the eggplant and squeeze it dry.
3. Place... - 31.942
You May Also Like!
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 92.81
Szechuan Garlic Eggplant
Cut eggplants into 2 inch long pieces. Sprinkle salt and leave for 15 minutes; Then wash the pieces in luke warm water.
Add black pepper powder and toss corn starch on to the eggplant pieces. Mix with hands so that the cornstarch lightly coats the pieces.... - 38.1912
Chinese Eggplant Salad On Cucumber Rounds
Place the eggplant on a piece of foil and prick it with a fork in several places.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until the skin is charred and the eggplant is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
When the eggplant... - 37.0484
Chinese Stir-fried Eggplant With Homemade Yu-xiang Sauce
This is one of the most popular cantonese dishes people love to eat. Most of the guys I know here in Hong Kong LOVE this dish. Some like it spicier, some like it less spicy. Either way, this is the perfect recipe to satisfy your loved one's tummy!Here I'm... - 129.892
Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Drizzle the eggplant with some peanut oil and wrap in a tin foil.
3) Roast the eggplant in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Then open the tin foil and roast the eggplant for another 5 to 10... - 89.3788
Eggplant Szechuan Style
Wash the eggplants and cut off the stalks.
Without peeling, cut the eggplants into thumb sized pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sugar, salt, and chicken broth in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a wok, then turn to medium heat;... - 38.8275
Eggplant Chinese Style
Cut off the stem of the eggplant and cut into 3/4-inch slices.
Cut the slices again so that you have cubes 3/4 inch square.
Place in a bowl and mix with the salt.
Place in a colander and drain for 45 minutes.
Rinse off the cubes and drain for another 45... - 39.6803
Chinese Rolls Stuffed With Eggplant
? To make stuffing, heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add green onions, shallots and garlic. Cook 3 minutes.
? Add herbs and mushrooms. Season, mix and cook 2 minutes.
? Add roasted red pepper and eggplant; mix well. Partly cover and cook 15 minutes... - 38.3559