- » Chinese Eggplant Garlic
Chinese Eggplant Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese eggplant garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese eggplant garlic recipes.
Szechuan Garlic Eggplant
Cut eggplants into 2 inch long pieces. Sprinkle salt and leave for 15 minutes; Then wash the pieces in luke warm water.
Add black pepper powder and toss corn starch on to the eggplant pieces. Mix with hands so that the cornstarch lightly coats the pieces.... - 38.241
Braised Eggplant With Garlic Sauce
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1/2-inch cubes. Place it in a medium bowl, sprinkle with salt, and toss gently to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Drain and rinse the eggplant and squeeze it dry.
3. Place... - 33.4403
You May Also Like!
Chinese Eggplant Salad On Cucumber Rounds
Place the eggplant on a piece of foil and prick it with a fork in several places.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until the skin is charred and the eggplant is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
When the eggplant... - 39.0839
Eggplant Szechuan Style
Wash the eggplants and cut off the stalks.
Without peeling, cut the eggplants into thumb sized pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sugar, salt, and chicken broth in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a wok, then turn to medium heat;... - 40.9718
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Sesame Eggplant Salad
Sesame Eggplant Salad is a tasty appetizer. Sesame Eggplant Salad gets its taste from eggplant mixed with ginger and garlic, flavored with soy sauce and vinegar. Sesame Eggplant Salad is cherished by vegetable lovers around the world. - 40.4736
Eggplant Chinese Style
Cut off the stem of the eggplant and cut into 3/4-inch slices.
Cut the slices again so that you have cubes 3/4 inch square.
Place in a bowl and mix with the salt.
Place in a colander and drain for 45 minutes.
Rinse off the cubes and drain for another 45... - 42.0355
Chinese Baked Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Trim the eggplant and halve lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with the oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to... - 33.9605
Chinese Rolls Stuffed With Eggplant
? To make stuffing, heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add green onions, shallots and garlic. Cook 3 minutes.
? Add herbs and mushrooms. Season, mix and cook 2 minutes.
? Add roasted red pepper and eggplant; mix well. Partly cover and cook 15 minutes... - 40.5359
Simple Eggplant Salad
I have a really good collection of eggplant salad recipes. The eggplant salad recipe I have given here is one among them. A pleasure to taste! - 27.9001