- » Chinese Eggplant Dish
Chinese Eggplant Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese eggplant dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese eggplant dish recipes.
Chinese Baked Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Trim the eggplant and halve lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with the oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to... - 33.9605
Spicy Chinese Eggplant
1) In a small bowl, combine the sauces and tomato paste. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan add oil and heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions and sauté until translucent.
4) Add eggplant to the fry pan and sauté until it changes... - 48.1733
Chinese Rolls Stuffed With Eggplant
? To make stuffing, heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add green onions, shallots and garlic. Cook 3 minutes.
? Add herbs and mushrooms. Season, mix and cook 2 minutes.
? Add roasted red pepper and eggplant; mix well. Partly cover and cook 15 minutes... - 40.5359
Chinese Eggplant Salad On Cucumber Rounds
Place the eggplant on a piece of foil and prick it with a fork in several places.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until the skin is charred and the eggplant is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
When the eggplant... - 39.0839
Beijing Style Chicken Mince Over Grilled Eggplant
A new way to make egg plant? Here is chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating a great chicken with eggplant recipe. A unique combination it may be but certainly seems really delicious when ready. Just with a mix of sauces, and a little innovation on your... - 97.6782
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
1. Cut the eggplant into crosswise slices and steam them, covered, for five minutes until they turn tender
2. In a small saucepan, combine the broth, lemon juice, sesame oil, sugar, garlic cloves and salt and bring it all to a boil
3. Divide... - 39.4367
Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Drizzle the eggplant with some peanut oil and wrap in a tin foil.
3) Roast the eggplant in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Then open the tin foil and roast the eggplant for another 5 to 10... - 86.369
1) Slice eggplant into 1-inch chunks.
2) In a pan heat water and add eggplant.
3) Steam for about 12 minutes.
4) In a large nonstick frying pan heat canola oil over medium heat.
5) Stir in ginger and garlic.
6) SautÃ© for about 3... - 44.634
Szechuan Style Eggplant
Szechuan Style Eggplant is a filling and delicious vegetable dish. One spoon of this and you will get addicted to this dish for life!! Try this brilliant Szechuan Style Eggplant recipe! - 45.6377
Home Style Spicy Eggplant
1) Trim the stem ends of the eggplant as well as its brown base and then roll cut. In case Western eggplant is being used, cut it into pieces of about 1 ¼-inches long, 1-inch wide and 1-inch thick. The eggplant should make about 8 cups. Put it... - 45.2233
Eggplant Szechuan Style
Wash the eggplants and cut off the stalks.
Without peeling, cut the eggplants into thumb sized pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sugar, salt, and chicken broth in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a wok, then turn to medium heat;... - 40.9718
Szechuan Eggplant Tofu
1) Make out ½ inch cubes from the tofu.
2) Also make out ½ inch cubes from peeled eggplant.
3) Take some fresh ginger root and mince thoroughly.
4) In a bowl, add stock, ginger and tamari to combine well. Set it aside.
5) In a fry... - 44.0397
My friend was talking about this Steamed Eggplant dish at a Chinese food discussion. I have been wanting to try out this Steamed Eggplant recipe ever since then. They did not disappoint me nor is it likely to disappoint you. - 24.1999
Broiled Eggplant Oriental
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 4 inches from the heat.
Lightly grease a baking sheet and arrange the egg plant slices on it.
In a small bowl, whisktogether the soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and red pepper... - 27.6408
Asian Eggplant And Pork Sandwich
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for about 30 minutes.
Drain and chop fine.
Combine the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix well and set aside.
Peel the eggplant and cut into slices 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Spread about 1 Tbs filling on one slice of... - 43.4127
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basil
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 34.3246
Szechuan Garlic Eggplant
Cut eggplants into 2 inch long pieces. Sprinkle salt and leave for 15 minutes; Then wash the pieces in luke warm water.
Add black pepper powder and toss corn starch on to the eggplant pieces. Mix with hands so that the cornstarch lightly coats the pieces.... - 38.241
Steamed Stuffed Eggplant
I had to get this Steamed Stuffed Eggplant from the minute I heard about it. You can try out any filling which suits eggplants for this Steamed Stuffed Eggplant recipe. Good for you! - 21.4657
Sesame Eggplant Salad
Sesame Eggplant Salad is a tasty appetizer. Sesame Eggplant Salad gets its taste from eggplant mixed with ginger and garlic, flavored with soy sauce and vinegar. Sesame Eggplant Salad is cherished by vegetable lovers around the world. - 40.4736
Eggplant Celery Surprise
This is a great recipe to make when you are willing to eat a variety of vegetables but cannot think of a recipe to bring it all together.This is an extremely easy recipe to make, it brings together all the vegetables in one bowl and unlike several other... - 0
Eggplant Szechmaii Style
Cut unpeeled eggplant into 1/2 inch thick slices; cut slices into 2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Cut 1 of the green onions into thin slices; reserve for garnish.
Cut remaining 2 green onions into thin slices.
Combine onions, garlic, ginger and hot bean sauce in medium... - 40.8409
Batter Fried Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Eggplant is an extremely tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. Experience the wonder of the Stuffed Eggplant with this wonderful recipe. - 42.2551
Eggplant And Peppers With Roasted Chili
1. Heat a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the peas, coriander, and chiles. Stir-fry until the peas turn golden brown, the coriander seeds darken, and the chiles slightly blacken, about 1 minute. Remove the pea... - 31.6779
Braised Eggplant With Garlic Sauce
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1/2-inch cubes. Place it in a medium bowl, sprinkle with salt, and toss gently to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Drain and rinse the eggplant and squeeze it dry.
3. Place... - 33.4403
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basie
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 28.0905
Chicken With Eggplant
Place eggplant in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Let stand about 7 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Combine cornstarch with soy and chicken; mix well to coat chicken thoroughly; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is... - 47.7453
Fragrant Aubergine With Pork
1) In a wok with heated oil, deep fry the aubergine pieces for 1 minute.
2) Drain and set aside.
3) In the wok with 1 tablespoon oil, stir fry the pork pieces for 2 minutes.
4) Now add, dried prawns, spring onions, mushrooms, chili paste... - 44.5342
Simple Eggplant Salad
I have a really good collection of eggplant salad recipes. The eggplant salad recipe I have given here is one among them. A pleasure to taste! - 27.9001
Szechwan Eggplant makes for a great dish when served with rice. Best recipe I have found for Szechwan Eggplant so far. Do try it! - 29.8598
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Eggplant In Sweet Sour Sauce
Place eggplants in a colander and sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Place over a plate or in a sink and let stand for about 20 minutes.
Rinse lightly, drain, and pat dry.
Place in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan and mix in zucchini, bell peppers, and... - 40.8644
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 47.4144
Eggplant Bharta (smoked Eggplant)
Line your gas burner with an aluminum liner or plain aluminum foil.
(If you have an electric stove, place the eggplant under a preheated broiler, and turn it around until it is blackened on all sides, although it will never taste quite as smoky as when done... - 48.527
Szechuan Eggplant With Oyster Sauce
This recipe is a must try for all those moms who’s kids do not like indulging in eggplant much. The chef here provides simple directives to make szechuan eggplant combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and pork. Watch the video for full details. This... - 79.5759
Eggplant And Chicken Chili
1) With a sharp knife, cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise. Then slice the eggplant quarters into pieces which are about ½-inch thick.
2) Into a bowl, put the eggplant slices and generously sprinkle with salt. Stir well so that each... - 47.991
Put 1 1/2 to 2 inches of oil in a wok, karhai, or skillet and heat on medium heat.
Measure out fenugreek, fennel, cumin, and onion seeds and keep handy.
Wash and wipe the eggplants (leave them unpeeled), and slice lengthwise into flat, 1/8-1/6-inch... - 44.8213
Cut lengthwise into thin slices.
Dip into lemon juice, then oil.
Coat slices with flour.
Saute in hot oil until soft and browned on both sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine cheeses, parsley, and ham.
Taste to check for salt.
Add if... - 40.5426
Eggplant Japanese Style
Eggplant Japanese Style tastes grate and is really easy to make. The sesame seeds and Japanese ingredients add up the flavor of Eggplant Japanese Style. Try this Eggplant Japanese Style recipe at home and surprise your guests. - 38.7558
Grilled Eggplant And Green Onions
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish. Cut the eggplants lengthwise into 1/4 -inch-thick slices, cutting up to but not through the stem ends. Gently spread them open to make fan shapes. Trim the root ends of the green onions. Cut... - 29.5781
Spicy Eggplant Curry
In India, eggplants are cooked in many ways with loads of spices in it. Another great dish that we have is spicy eggplant curry, its low fat, low calories and tastes extremely delicious. It even pairs well both with rotis and rice, so you don’t need to... - 142.777
Roasted Eggplant Pasta Salad
Put the eggplant in a colander.
Sprinkle with the salt, and toss to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Rinse the eggplant and pat dry.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a nonstick baking sheet twice lightly with the vegetable oil spray and smooth... - 44.2178
Eggplant And Tofu
For all those moms who’s kids do not like eating eggplant, this video is a must watch. Here the chef provides step by step instructions to make eggplant combined with kid’s favorite tofu and oyster sauce. An easy, tasty and filling dish which is full of... - 79.6986
Fried Eggplants With Sour Green Chutney
FOR THE CHUTNEY Put parsley and chili in blender with 3 tablespoons water and blend until smooth paste (about 1 minute).
You may need to push parsley down a couple of times.
In a bowl, combine yogurt, salt, roasted ground cumin seeds, lemon juice, and the... - 46.1129
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.728
Fried Eggplants With Tomato Chutney
Soak the lump of tamarind in 3/4 cup hot water.
Leave at least 4 hours or overnight.
Make paste (about 1/2 cup).
Put onion and garlic in electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed to a smoodi paste (1 minute).
Heat olive oil in 2-quart... - 47.1782
Chinese Vegetable Medley
Chinese Vegetable Medley is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare main course meal recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dish for your coming parties! - 40.7354
Chinese Hot Pot With Spinach
At serving time, have uncooked meats and vegetables on large tray or platter and spinach in serving bowl at room temperature.
Provide chopsticks, bamboo tongs, fondue forks, or wire ladles as cooking tools for guests.
In a fondue cooker, electric skillet,... - 34.1169
A good tutorial on how to make kashk bademjan at home. This is a Persian treat, that is usually served as an appetizer. The main ingredients are eggplant, onion, garlic and kashk (which you can find in most Middle Eastern markets). - 125.942
You'll simply love the Steamed Aubergine from the Chinese cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Steamed Aubergine is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 43.6989
Liver And Vegetables In One Pot
Combine all ingredients except liver, peas, and parsley in saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer covered about 15 minutes.
Cut liver into strips 1 inch wide.
In bowl cover liver with boiling water, let stand 3 minutes, drain and dry with paper... - 35.1823
Stuffed Vegetables And Beancurd
1) Make the stuffing of all the ingredients.
2) Cut the capsicum and deseed it,
3) Cut aubergine, and bean curd.
4) Layer the inside of split bean curd with corn flour to adhere the stuffing.
5) Now add the stuffings .
6) In a wok, heat... - 44.3618
Oriental Firepot is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Oriental Firepot for yourself! - 45.4604
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 117.234
Asian Vegetable Stew
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and cut the caps in half. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cut the leek, eggplant, and tomatoes into 1-inch chunks. Cut the bell... - 36.7241
Seafood Dinner Party Casserole
Day before serving, combine all ingredients in large flameproof casserole.
Heat through, but do not boil.
Remove from flame; let stand in cool place overnight.
Before serving, heat again.
Pour over bed of rice with Chinese noodles on the side. - 32.3764
1. Cook the shallots, scallions, ginger and garlic in half the peanut oil for five minutes or until the vegetables are soft and wilted. Add the shrimp and continue cooking over high heat until shrimp turn pink. Stir constantly. Remove the shrimp to a... - 36.4457
Roasted Vegetables With Noodles
1) Set the oven temperature to 425°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix well 2 tablespoons soy sauce, peanut oil, vinegar and garlic.
3) Take a shallow roasting pan; mix vegetables in it with soy sauce mixture to coat well.
4) Brown vegetables in... - 47.454
Kare Kare Part 1 –introduction
Take a look at this video series to learn kare kare which is essentially a Filipino version of beef stew combined with some excellent flavors and thickened in peanut sauce. The chef has divided the entire preparation in 3 parts – In this part he gives some... - 80.3884
Kare Kare Part 2 – Sautéing
This is part 2 of the kare kare recipe video series. The chef here provides step by step instructions to sauté eggplant for the final dish and also talks about some quick pointers to remember while making the stew. Seems to be a nice recipe watch part 3 to... - 82.0322
Kare Kare Part 3 – Finishing
This is 3rd and final part of kare kare recipe video series. In this video the chef showcases instructions to combine the sautéed eggplant into ready made kare kare mix. The stew looks amazing, but clear step by step directives in one video could have had a... - 77.6023
Thai Red Curry With Duck & Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 45.662
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a tea cup, mix 1 tablespoon warm water, the chopped parsley, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the lemon juice, and green chili.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
Pour in the contents of... - 46.8673
If you have a whole lot of tofu in your refrigerator coming close to it’s best before date, this is what you should do with it. This Chinese Szechuan dish combines tofu and ground pork to make a rich, hearty stew like dish that goes so well with rice or... - 99.4346
Masoor Or Arhar Dal With Vegetables
Clean and wash dal.
Put dal in 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot with 6 cups water and bring to boil.
If there is any scum, remove it with a spoon.
Add the turmeric and parsley and cover.
Lower heat and simmer gently until tender, about 1 1/2 hours, stirring every... - 47.0125
Heat a small iron skillet or griddle over medium flame, and dry-roast the coriander, cumin, and coconut, tossing them around with a spoon.
Roast for 2 to 3 minutes until the spices turn dark brown, and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat.
Place onions,... - 43.7022
Shrimp And Vegetable Tempura
1) Pinch off the shrimps’ legs, several at a time. Once done, bend the shrimps back and snap off the sharp pieces of shell which are just above the tail. Remove the shell and throw it away. With a sharp paring knife, make a shallow incision... - 47.6528
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 44.3019
Easy Dinner Platter
5 recipes for dinner, tomato tofu salad, spinach salad, southern French style potatoes, Chinese cabbage and sprouts and deep fried eggplant. - 98.4681
Beef Mizutaki has a grand taste. Beef Mizutaki gets it taste from beef mixed with vegeatanles and flavored with pepper. Beef Mizutaki is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 44.7211