- » Chinese Eggplant Dish
Chinese Eggplant Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese eggplant dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese eggplant dish recipes.
Spicy Chinese Eggplant
1) In a small bowl, combine the sauces and tomato paste. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan add oil and heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions and sauté until translucent.
4) Add eggplant to the fry pan and sauté until it changes... - 47.9645
Chinese Baked Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Trim the eggplant and halve lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with the oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to... - 32.545
Chinese Rolls Stuffed With Eggplant
? To make stuffing, heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add green onions, shallots and garlic. Cook 3 minutes.
? Add herbs and mushrooms. Season, mix and cook 2 minutes.
? Add roasted red pepper and eggplant; mix well. Partly cover and cook 15 minutes... - 38.3559
Chinese Eggplant Salad On Cucumber Rounds
Place the eggplant on a piece of foil and prick it with a fork in several places.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until the skin is charred and the eggplant is tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
When the eggplant... - 37.0484
Beijing Style Chicken Mince Over Grilled Eggplant
A new way to make egg plant? Here is chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating a great chicken with eggplant recipe. A unique combination it may be but certainly seems really delicious when ready. Just with a mix of sauces, and a little innovation on your... - 97.6712
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 42.9645
Chinese Stir-fried Eggplant With Homemade Yu-xiang Sauce
This is one of the most popular cantonese dishes people love to eat. Most of the guys I know here in Hong Kong LOVE this dish. Some like it spicier, some like it less spicy. Either way, this is the perfect recipe to satisfy your loved one's tummy!Here I'm... - 129.892
Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Drizzle the eggplant with some peanut oil and wrap in a tin foil.
3) Roast the eggplant in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Then open the tin foil and roast the eggplant for another 5 to 10... - 89.3788
My friend was talking about this Steamed Eggplant dish at a Chinese food discussion. I have been wanting to try out this Steamed Eggplant recipe ever since then. They did not disappoint me nor is it likely to disappoint you. - 22.5727
1) Slice eggplant into 1-inch chunks.
2) In a pan heat water and add eggplant.
3) Steam for about 12 minutes.
4) In a large nonstick frying pan heat canola oil over medium heat.
5) Stir in ginger and garlic.
6) SautÃ© for about 3... - 44.8197
1. Cut the eggplant into crosswise slices and steam them, covered, for five minutes until they turn tender
2. In a small saucepan, combine the broth, lemon juice, sesame oil, sugar, garlic cloves and salt and bring it all to a boil
3. Divide... - 40.1432
Eggplant Szechuan Style
Wash the eggplants and cut off the stalks.
Without peeling, cut the eggplants into thumb sized pieces about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Combine the soy sauce, wine, sugar, salt, and chicken broth in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a wok, then turn to medium heat;... - 38.8275
Szechuan Style Eggplant
Szechuan Style Eggplant is a filling and delicious vegetable dish. One spoon of this and you will get addicted to this dish for life!! Try this brilliant Szechuan Style Eggplant recipe! - 43.9063
Home Style Spicy Eggplant
1) Trim the stem ends of the eggplant as well as its brown base and then roll cut. In case Western eggplant is being used, cut it into pieces of about 1 ¼-inches long, 1-inch wide and 1-inch thick. The eggplant should make about 8 cups. Put it... - 45.8707
Broiled Eggplant Oriental
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 4 inches from the heat.
Lightly grease a baking sheet and arrange the egg plant slices on it.
In a small bowl, whisktogether the soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and red pepper... - 25.8921
Asian Eggplant And Pork Sandwich
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for about 30 minutes.
Drain and chop fine.
Combine the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix well and set aside.
Peel the eggplant and cut into slices 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Spread about 1 Tbs filling on one slice of... - 42.1738
Eggplant Szechmaii Style
Cut unpeeled eggplant into 1/2 inch thick slices; cut slices into 2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Cut 1 of the green onions into thin slices; reserve for garnish.
Cut remaining 2 green onions into thin slices.
Combine onions, garlic, ginger and hot bean sauce in medium... - 39.3958
Steamed Stuffed Eggplant
I had to get this Steamed Stuffed Eggplant from the minute I heard about it. You can try out any filling which suits eggplants for this Steamed Stuffed Eggplant recipe. Good for you! - 20.0285
Batter Fried Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Eggplant is an extremely tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. Experience the wonder of the Stuffed Eggplant with this wonderful recipe. - 41.0442
Szechuan Eggplant Tofu
1) Make out ½ inch cubes from the tofu.
2) Also make out ½ inch cubes from peeled eggplant.
3) Take some fresh ginger root and mince thoroughly.
4) In a bowl, add stock, ginger and tamari to combine well. Set it aside.
5) In a fry... - 44.2306
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basie
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 25.6097
Eggplant And Peppers With Roasted Chili
1. Heat a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the peas, coriander, and chiles. Stir-fry until the peas turn golden brown, the coriander seeds darken, and the chiles slightly blacken, about 1 minute. Remove the pea... - 30.4585
Sesame Eggplant Salad
Sesame Eggplant Salad is a tasty appetizer. Sesame Eggplant Salad gets its taste from eggplant mixed with ginger and garlic, flavored with soy sauce and vinegar. Sesame Eggplant Salad is cherished by vegetable lovers around the world. - 38.0828
Braised Eggplant With Garlic Sauce
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1/2-inch cubes. Place it in a medium bowl, sprinkle with salt, and toss gently to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Drain and rinse the eggplant and squeeze it dry.
3. Place... - 31.942
Szechuan Garlic Eggplant
Cut eggplants into 2 inch long pieces. Sprinkle salt and leave for 15 minutes; Then wash the pieces in luke warm water.
Add black pepper powder and toss corn starch on to the eggplant pieces. Mix with hands so that the cornstarch lightly coats the pieces.... - 38.1912
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basil
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 34.0721
Chicken With Eggplant
Place eggplant in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Let stand about 7 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Combine cornstarch with soy and chicken; mix well to coat chicken thoroughly; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is... - 45.4589
Fragrant Aubergine With Pork
1) In a wok with heated oil, deep fry the aubergine pieces for 1 minute.
2) Drain and set aside.
3) In the wok with 1 tablespoon oil, stir fry the pork pieces for 2 minutes.
4) Now add, dried prawns, spring onions, mushrooms, chili paste... - 44.0639
Simple Eggplant Salad
I have a really good collection of eggplant salad recipes. The eggplant salad recipe I have given here is one among them. A pleasure to taste! - 26.0823
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 92.81
Szechwan Eggplant makes for a great dish when served with rice. Best recipe I have found for Szechwan Eggplant so far. Do try it! - 27.5137
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 x 1 x 1/2-inch strips.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add water and salt, and toss gently to mix.
Set aside for 30 minutes; drain.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to... - 45.6208
Eggplant Bharta (smoked Eggplant)
Line your gas burner with an aluminum liner or plain aluminum foil.
(If you have an electric stove, place the eggplant under a preheated broiler, and turn it around until it is blackened on all sides, although it will never taste quite as smoky as when done... - 46.5126
Scrambled Tofu On Eggplant Slices
1) Wash and pat dry the eggplants. Cut along the length to slices. Pour little olive oil to brush all pieces and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a food processor, blend tofu, herbs and olive oil.
3) In a fry pan, add oil... - 36.8038
Szechuan Eggplant With Oyster Sauce
This recipe is a must try for all those moms who’s kids do not like indulging in eggplant much. The chef here provides simple directives to make szechuan eggplant combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and pork. Watch the video for full details. This... - 81.1509
Deep Fried Fresh Tofu And Eggplant
1. Cut each cake of tofu in half lengthwise and then crosswise into thirds. Arrange pieces on a clean kitchen towel atop a cutting board and cover with another towel. Raise one end of chopping board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on... - 40.7706
Put 1 1/2 to 2 inches of oil in a wok, karhai, or skillet and heat on medium heat.
Measure out fenugreek, fennel, cumin, and onion seeds and keep handy.
Wash and wipe the eggplants (leave them unpeeled), and slice lengthwise into flat, 1/8-1/6-inch... - 45.0752
Cut lengthwise into thin slices.
Dip into lemon juice, then oil.
Coat slices with flour.
Saute in hot oil until soft and browned on both sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine cheeses, parsley, and ham.
Taste to check for salt.
Add if... - 39.1143