- » Chinese Egg Tart
Chinese Egg Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Egg Tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Egg Tart recipes.
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 89.3789
You May Also Like!
Ham & Noodle Tarts
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously.
Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside.
Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain.
Mix drained noodles into ham... - 42.7614
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Sift flour, icing sugar and custard powder together into a mixing bowl.
3) Rub in butter, using paddle of mixer or by hand, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Add in egg. Mix... - 89.0109
Iced Fruit Mince Tarts
Fill tart cases with mince meat, making sure the top is level.
Sift icing sugar, mix with the egg-white, colour pink with few drops of red food colouring.
Spread icing thinly over each tartlet.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 5 to 10 minutes, or... - 27.5628
Welsh Curd Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs and divide in half.
2. On lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll out half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
3. With 3-1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 8 circles.
4. Fit each circle into a... - 47.5817
Chicken Noodle Soup With Yogurt
Heat oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat,... - 46.6177
Chinese Egg Tart Recipes By Category