- » Chinese Egg Tart
Chinese Egg Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Egg Tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Egg Tart recipes.
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 91.079
You May Also Like!
Chinese New Year Egg Tarts
The Chinese New Year is almost here! Egg tarts from bakeries though very tasty, are high in cholesterol due to the use of egg yolks. Miki teaches us how to make healthier egg tarts at home using egg whites and making them less sugary than their counter... - 111.925
Ham & Noodle Tarts
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously.
Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside.
Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain.
Mix drained noodles into ham... - 41.7295
Iced Fruit Mince Tarts
Fill tart cases with mince meat, making sure the top is level.
Sift icing sugar, mix with the egg-white, colour pink with few drops of red food colouring.
Spread icing thinly over each tartlet.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 5 to 10 minutes, or... - 25.4087
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Sift flour, icing sugar and custard powder together into a mixing bowl.
3) Rub in butter, using paddle of mixer or by hand, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Add in egg. Mix... - 92.3799
Welsh Curd Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs and divide in half.
2. On lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll out half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
3. With 3-1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 8 circles.
4. Fit each circle into a... - 46.946
Chicken Noodle Soup With Yogurt
Heat oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add broth, bouillon cubes, garlic, thyme, pepper, dill, parsley, and carrots.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat,... - 44.1234
Apple Dumpling Roll
Combine apples, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 cup water. Boil 5 minutes. Drain apples; reserve syrup. Measure 3/4 cup syrup. Add water if needed; pour syrup into baking pan. Stir in 3/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, and butter. Place baking pan in preheated oven... - 22.9766
Chicken Almond Mousse
Beat the egg yolks and very slowly add the 3 cups milk, beating constantly.
Place the mixture in top of a double boiler, over warm water, and as heat increases cook the mixture until it coats the spoon, stirring constantly.
Have gelatin soaking in cold... - 43.0549
Cinnamon Sugar Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll pastry out to 3/16" thickness and cut into six 7" squares.
Pare and core apples, reserving skins, and place one in the center of each square.
Fill center of apples with 1/2 c of the sugar and 1 teasp of the cinnamon combined.
Dot the apples with 1... - 43.1658
Apple Dumplings Supreme
Combine the 3 cups sugar and cider in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Add the apples.
Return to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until the apples are transparent but not broken up, about 25 minutes.
In the meantime, cream the butter till light... - 46.2299
Chinese Egg Tart Recipes By Category