- » Chinese Egg
Chinese Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Egg recipes.
Tomato Egg Stir Fry
Ying demonstrates how to make this Chinese style egg stir-fry dish. It is simple but delicious, one of the popular dishes in northern China, quick and perfect for cooking at home. - 120.452
Shrimp Egg Foo Youngsters
1. In a bowl, add the eggs and whisk.
2. Add the peapods, scallions, waterchestnuts, shrimp and salt
3. Heat up a cup of peanut oil and add the mix into the oil, spoon by spoon.
4. Cook until it turns brown and then flip. This should take about 2... - 100.817
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 91.079
Bell Pepper Onion And Egg With Soy Sauce
How about an easy and simple Asian side dish??? Watch this video to make a fine dish with bell peppers and egg. Combined with the authentic taste of soy sauce, this dish is filled with flavor. Serve it over rice or noodles and get an absolute healthy and... - 90.2963
Chinese Steamed Water Eggs
1) Prepare the steamer.
2) Beat the eggs with water and strain the mixture through a sieve to get rid of the bubbles.
3) Put the mixture in a shallow steam-proof dish.
4) Place the dish with the egg mixture on the steamer, which is not... - 87.532
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 82.8992
Chinese Tea Eggs
1) Shell eggs and keep the whites unbroken. Keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, bring cold water to boil.
3) Take off from heat and add tea.
4) Stir and keep covered for 10 minutes.
5) Strain the leaves and keep the brewed tea in the... - 41.7619
Chinese Scrambled Eggs
1. Take a casserole, beat eggs thoroughly and add all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Stir and continue cooking for about 2 more minutes, while stirring every minute.
4. Cook, covered for about 2 more minutes.
5. Serve hot. - 37.8144
Chinese Eggs Foo Yong
Beat eggs and water together.
Add scallions, bean sprouts, shrimp, water chestnuts, and mushrooms.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, and soy sauce.
Melt butter in a large omelet pan.
Pour in egg mixture and brown on both sides.
Slide out onto heated serving... - 31.883
Chinese Tea Eggs
Chinese Tea Eggs is a delicious snack recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Chinese Tea Eggs; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 30.8598
Chinese Style Scrambled Eggs
Beat eggs and mayonnaise together thoroughly.
Melt butter; add green pepper, onion, and celery.
Saute until golden.
Pour over the egg mixture and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
Do not salt.
Grind pepper over eggs just before... - 27.3875
Beat eggs well in glass casserole dish.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium (5) for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring twice.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes to complete cooking. - 24.423
Chinese Egg Drop Soup
1. Bring chicken broth just to boiling in a medium-size saucepan. Pour in beaten egg very slowly, stirring constantly, just until egg cooks and separates into shreds.
2. Ladle into heated cups; sprinkle with parsley. - 22.2564
Chinese Egg Recipes By Category