Chinese Dumpling Sauce
- » Chinese Dumpling Dipping Sauce
Chinese Dumpling Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Dumpling Dipping Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Dumpling Dipping Sauce recipes.
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 37.391
Chinese Dumplings - Jiaozi
You do not have to be a chef to make great food, as long as you have the passion to learn and great people to share it with! This recipe of Chinese Jiaozi (dumplings) is meant for the aimless cook! This is a simple recipe to follow and great for the first... - 100.633
Steamed Dumplings With Dipping Sauce
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flour and boiling water with a wooden spoon.
When cool enough to handle, knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth, and form the dough into a cylinder 2 inches in diameter.
Cut the cylinder into 1 /2-inch... - 39.518
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 108.196
1. In a bowl, mix the pork, corn starch, ginger, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce, bok choy, green onion and eggs.
2. Add a teaspoon of the mix into the each dumpling.
3. Wet the edges and seal the two sides together into... - 125.955
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 112.985
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, pour in the water and mix to a stiff dough.
Knead for 5 minutes, then cover the bowl with a clean damp cloth and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
To make the dumpling filling, coarsely chop the meat and bamboo shoots and place... - 39.4049
Sesame Soy Dip
Sesame Soy Dip is a delicious dip that offers an addictive flavor to any dish. the distinctive flavors to this unique dip will definitely hook you to it. Try the Sesame Soy Dip recipe and surprise your family and friends with its unique and excellent taste. - 20.7288
Vegan Sui Jao (chinese Boiled Dumplings)
1. Mix TVP with hot water and soy sauce, cover and let sit for five minutes.
2. In blender (or Magic Bullet blender), blend together garlic, ginger, green onion, coriander, mushroom flavouring, light soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce until smooth.
3. Add... - 49.1482
Boiled Pork Dumplings
Boiled Pork Dumplings is a yummy appetizer that will definitely steal the limelight of your party spread! Start your day with this wonderful and delicious Boiled Pork Dumplings. Here is the recipe! - 43.4327
Fried Pork Dumplings
The Fried Pork Dumplings is a lovely meat appetizer that is yummy and unique. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Fried Pork Dumplings recipe at home and you will understand why! - 44.889
Red Oil Dumplings
Place the flour in a bowl, and stir in the boiling water to make a firm dough.
Let stand for 2 minutes and add the cold water.
Knead until smooth.
Combine the pork and shrimps with the remaining filling ingredients and beat well.
Form the dough into a long... - 39.2058
Peking Dumplings With Pork And Vegetables
Thaw the shui jiao wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with wet towels for about 15 minutes before use.
Wash the Chinese cabbage; chop it into fine pieces.
Sprinkle a little salt on the chopped cabbage, wait a few minutes, then squeeze... - 41.4261
Steamed Pork Dumplings
Steamed Pork Dumplings is a tasty pork preparation that is perfect to add to your party spread or you can even have that as a snack! Often, I make it as a special and romantic treat for my husband and me! If you try this Steamed Pork Dumplings recipe I am... - 45.9968
A delightful appetizer to woo the guests that are swinging by! These dumplings are steamed to perfection. Little pockets of parcels filled with flavorful pork Watch Ken do his thing in the kitchen! - 116.279
1 Coat a steamer basket with the nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a small saucepan, soak the mushrooms in boiling waterto coverfor 1 5 minutes, then drain.
Remove and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters.
2 In a food processor, combine the... - 40.941
Chiaotzu (stuffed Dumplings)
Flour for kneading Mince the meat and bamboo shoots and mix with the seasoning, sauce.
Mince the cabbage, sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Then squeeze out all the liquid and add the cabbage to the meat mixture.
Place the flour... - 43.4027
Steamed Open Dumplings
1 In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
2 Mix well.
3 Spoon a generous amount of filling onto each wuntun skin.
4 Bring up the sides and press them down over the top of the filling mixture.
5 To make a flat base, tap the dumpling on the... - 45.4679
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese appetizer. These crab rangoons are light, crispy, and delicious! - 107.443
Siu Mai Steamed Meat Dumplings
Combine all ingredients except won ton skins and Soy-Sesame Dip in large bowl and blend well.
With scissors, trim corners from skins to make circles.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture into center of circle, gather up sides and let dough "pleat"... - 38.7837
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
1) Add water into a 12X8-inch microwavable baking dish. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until the water starts to boil.
2) In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon scallion, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, soy sauce, vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, oil and sugar. Mix... - 44.7877
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder, salt, and dried thyme or sage.
2. In another bowl mix the dairy sour cream, the milk, and the cooking oil or melted shortening.
3. Add the sour cream mixture all at once to the dry... - 41.3724
Northern-style Pork Dumplings
Northern-Style Pork Dumplings is a wonderful and tasty treat. These soft dumplings offer a delicious surprise in the form of well flavored pork filling! I serve this frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guest! - 42.4501
I would like to call my wonton as "Crab Yaki Mandu"!! lolol Because the filling is chinese, I normally make with "Gyoza Wrapper" wich is Japanese and cook like Korean do~! My favorite sauce to dip it in is sweet chili sauce. - 104.452
Chinese Hot Pot
1. If using Asian noodles, soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Boil the broth in a large saucepot. Add the clams and dumplings, and simmer until the first clam starts to open, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the crab, lettuce, and noodles, and simmer until... - 24.5584
Chinese Pot Stickers
Mix flour and salt with fork then gradually add water, stirring to make dough.
Turn onto floured board and knead until smooth, 5 minutes.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rest 30 minutes.
Divide dough into 2 equal balls.
Roll one portion 1/8 inch thick then... - 37.4679
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 148.467
1) In a bowl mix together first 7 ingredients.
2) Roll egg noodle dough thinly.
3) Cut into 3 1/2 to 4 inch (8 to 10 cm) circles.
4) Spoon 2 tsp. (10 ml) filling at the center.
5) Damp edges with water.
6) Fold over and press lightly to seal.
7) In a... - 44.5371
Steamed Pork And Water Chestnut Wontons
1. Place the Chinese cabbage leaves on top of one another. Cut them lengthways into quarters and then across into thin shreds.
2. Place the shredded Chinese cabbage leaves in a bowl. Add the spring onions, ginger, water chestnuts, pork, five-spice powder,... - 36.6174
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.2034
Pork Sui Mai
Prepare dumpling dough.
While dough rests, soak dried mushrooms in warm water to cover until pliable (about 30 minutes).
Insert metal blade.
Grind pork transfer to a mixing bowl.
Finely chop ginger leave in work bowl.
Add onions, water chestnuts,... - 41.643
Quail Egg Siu Mai
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
If using wonton wrappers, trim edges to form circles.
To fill each dumpling, place one quail egg in center of wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Place 1... - 43.3318
Mandarin Style Pot Stickers
Place the Chinese cabbage or bok choy in a double layer of cheesecloth or paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Combine cabbage or bok choy, pork or beef, shrimp, mushrooms, onion, the 2 tablespoons soy sauce, sesame oil, the... - 36.4499
Cut lengthwise into thin slices.
Dip into lemon juice, then oil.
Coat slices with flour.
Saute in hot oil until soft and browned on both sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine cheeses, parsley, and ham.
Taste to check for salt.
Add if... - 39.1143