- » Chinese Dumpling
Chinese Dumpling Recipes
Chinese dumplings are stuffed Chinese appetizers commonly enjoyed worldwide. They are usually steamed or fried and served for dim sum meals. Other names for Chinese dumplings are jiaozi (mandarin), gau gee ... More »
Wegmans Pot Stickers With Cabbage & Snow Peas
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate featuring one of our favorite Eastern flavor-enhancers. It is an easy, fast, good and fairly healthy meal-in-a-pot. - 135.464
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 124.907
Chinese Dumplings - Jiaozi
You do not have to be a chef to make great food, as long as you have the passion to learn and great people to share it with! This recipe of Chinese Jiaozi (dumplings) is meant for the aimless cook! This is a simple recipe to follow and great for the first... - 109.575
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 87.5973
Vegan Sui Jao (chinese Boiled Dumplings)
1. Mix TVP with hot water and soy sauce, cover and let sit for five minutes.
2. In blender (or Magic Bullet blender), blend together garlic, ginger, green onion, coriander, mushroom flavouring, light soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce until smooth.
3. Add... - 49.2169
Steamed Pork Dumplings
Steamed Pork Dumplings is a tasty pork preparation that is perfect to add to your party spread or you can even have that as a snack! Often, I make it as a special and romantic treat for my husband and me! If you try this Steamed Pork Dumplings recipe I am... - 47.3843
These celery cabbage and pork filled Steamed Dumplings are a treat ! Try them out for a meal with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Steamed Dumplings are welcome ! - 47.2358
Steamed Seafood Dumplings
1.In a food processor, add in shrimp, egg white, scallops, 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce, garlic, gingerroot and process for about 1 minute until they are chopped well.
2.Transfer into a mixing bowl and add in water chestnuts and mix well.
3.Take a 4-quart... - 46.1768
Steamed Prawn Dumplings
Steamed Prawn Dumplings is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious seafood recipe will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 45.8832
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings! The secret behind my success at last nights party was this amazing well flavored Steamed Shrimp Dumplings. There is nothing like this yummy dumpling. You just have to try it! - 45.2258
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
1) Add water into a 12X8-inch microwavable baking dish. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until the water starts to boil.
2) In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon scallion, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, soy sauce, vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, oil and sugar. Mix... - 44.6547
Asian Steamed Dumplings
Place the flour in a large bowl and gradually pour in the boiling water while stirring with chopsticks.
Add 1 Tbs oil and stir until all the flour is damp and mealy.
Let the dough cool, then knead until it is soft and smooth (add flour if it is too... - 44.6058
Chinese Dumplings With Peanut Sauce
To make peanut sauce, mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
Add soy, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper; stir until smooth.
Cover and chill if made ahead, but let come to room temperature before serving.
To make filling, mix pork, water chestnuts,... - 44.2866
Steamed Shrimp Stuffed Dumplings
Combine the ingredients for the filling in a large bowl.
Stir in one direction, mixing thoroughly.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Sift together the sifted wheat starch and tapioca flour into a large mixing bowl.
Gradually add hot water, stirring constantly,... - 43.4341
Vegetarian Chai Dim Sim
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes and mince finely.
While making vegetarian chicken, prepare the filling and won-ton wrappers or dai-bao.
Heat peanut oil in a pan.
Saute spring onions, garlic, ginger for 1 minute.
Add cabbage and mushrooms, bamboo... - 42.4097
Steamed Dumplings With Dipping Sauce
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flour and boiling water with a wooden spoon.
When cool enough to handle, knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth, and form the dough into a cylinder 2 inches in diameter.
Cut the cylinder into 1 /2-inch... - 41.6313
1) Combine all ingredients leaving oil, to make a smooth paste.
2) Cover and set aside for 20 minutes until it increases in size.
3) Knead the dough for 1 minute.
4) Pinch off lumps of dough about the size of a golf ball
5) On a... - 40.7255
Chinese Turkey Dumplings
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Place 1 heaping teaspoon turkey mixture in center of each wonton skin.
Bring sides of wonton up around filling, and pinch together to form individual bundles.
Arrange bundles in a single layer in a... - 40.5539
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
Melt butter; cool.
Beat egg in large mixing bowl; beat in butter.
Add milk, salt, nutmeg, and yeast mixture to egg mixture.
Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Place on lightly... - 40.4523
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 32.8706
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 30.6576
Chinese Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture into center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with... - 30.6449
Combine ingredients and place a heaping teaspoonful in middle of won ton pi wrapper and bring up all ends like a flower and squeeze gently between thumb and fingers at the top of the meat mixture.
Steam for 20 minutes. - 30.2475
Shu Mai Wrappers
Sift flour and salt in a bowl, add hot water, mix well with your fingers, knead until smooth and soft.
Wrap in a damp cloth and set aside for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle little cornflour over a rolling board, knead dough once more then roll out carefully to a thin... - 29.222
Steamed Chinese Duck Dumplings
These dumplings are healthy as they are steamed and so are comparatively low in fat. This recipe uses duck for the filling, the same can be done with vegetables or any other meat like chicken or beef too. - 0
Chinese Veg Momos
Momos is a Chinese appetizer, but nowadays it has created a niche amongst Indian too. This dish is often accompanied with red chili and garlic dip, which enhance the subtle taste of momos. - 0
1. In bread machine jar, combine water, oil, sugar, cake flour and yeast. Put it in cake machine for an hour.
2. For making the filling – In an oven preheated at 350*F, bake pork meat for 90 minutes. Let it cool and cut into... - 0
How To Make Pan Fried Vegetable Dumplings
Hearty pan fried vegetable dumplings with tofu, bean sprout and scallions filling on the inside and a crispy wonton skin on the outside, which makes it over-the-top. - 0
Chinese Dumpling Recipes By Category