- » Chinese Duck Sauce
Chinese Duck Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Duck Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Duck Sauce recipes.
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 47.3186
Duck With Prawn (shrimp) Sauce
Duck With Prawn (Shrimp) Sauce is a exquisite chinese dish that can be prepared quiet easily. The taste of the fried duck pieces soaked in the flavours of the prawn sauce is heavenly. You will have to eat the Duck With Prawn (Shrimp) Sauce yourself to... - 46.265
Peking Duck In Sauce
Drain the duck and keep in the refrigerator overnight.
Mix in a bowl water, salt, sherry and sugar.
Rub the duck with this mixture well.
Keep aside for 6 hours before roasting.
When dry give the duck a second coating of the sweetened water.
Place the duck in... - 44.9102
Chinese Duck With Plum Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Pat ducks inside and out with paper towels.
Rub skin and cavity with salt and pepper, garlic and ginger, then stuff with garlic and ginger pieces, onion and celery.
Place breast side up on rack in shallow pan and roast, pricking skin... - 44.0368
Singapore Duck In Orange Sauce
Prepare the duck: Discard head, tail and claws.
Clean wash and dry the duck.
Cut into small pieces.
Rub salt, wine, pepper and ginger.
Keep aside for 6 hours.
Rub each piece with cornflour.
Heat oil and fry each piece until colour turns light brown.
Drain and... - 41.536
Marinated Duck In Mandarin Sauce
Peel rind from orange, remove white pith; cut rind into fine strips, squeeze juice from orange, measure 1/2 cup juice.
Drain mandarins, reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Add syrup to pan with orange juice, brown sugar, wine, crumbled stock cube, hot water, garlic and... - 39.3161
Roast Duck And Plum Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every
1 5 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 36.3446
Deep Fried Duck In Lychee Sauce
This Deep Fried Duck In Lychee Sauce will make your taste buds crave for more! This mesmerizing Deep Fried Duck In Lychee Sauce is one of the best contribution from the Chinese people to my kitchen. I prepare this Deep Fried Duck In Lychee Sauce with duckling... - 36.0765
Peking Duck In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Remove any feather studs and any lumps of fat from inside the vent of the duck. Plunge the duck into a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes to seal the pores. This will make the skin airtight, thus preventing the fat from escaping during cooking.... - 35.7477
1. In a saucepan, combine the apricot jam, plums, cayenne pepper, salt, water and vinegar, cool and store in the refrigerator, serve when deisred to
2. Serve with most oriental poultry, beef, pork and shellfish dishes
You can store the... - 32.3007
Roast Duck And Pwm Sauce
1 Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add duck and baste with mixture. Marinate 1 hour. Baste and turn duck every 15 minutes.
2 Drain duck, reserving marinade. Roast duck Chinese style on a rack over a pan of water at 350°F (180°C) for 2 hours,... - 29.4804
Deep-fried Duck In Lychee Sauce
1 Cut duck meat into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces, leaving skin on. Beat eggs, blend in flour, wine and salt to form a batter. Add duck pieces and stir to coat.
2 Heat oil, add duck in batter six pieces at a time. Cook until golden. Drain well and keep warm on a... - 29.4098
Duck Sauce is a unique and winning sauce that adds to the flavor of your roast duck! It has always been the secret behind my yummy Duck roasts for Christmas. Surprise your guests and family with this tasty Duck Sauce! - 23.0285
1. In a small saucepan heat the sesame oil, add the yellow bean sauce and sugar, stir to make smooth.
2. Serve alongside dishes of your choice. - 22.2782