- » Chinese Duck
Chinese Duck Recipes
The tastiest way to serve duck meat is duck Chinese. The ingredients used for making duck Chinese include pound duck, grated ginger, rice wine vinegar, miso, honey, small onion, salt and pepper. Chinese five spice is ... More »
Chinese Duck Salad
1) In a large pan, bring at least 3 pints of water to a boil and add in a dash of oil in addition to a generous pinch of salt.
2) Add the pasta, take the pan off the heat, cover it and allow to stand for 6 minutes.
3) In the meantime, brush the duck... - 46.922
Chinese Crispy Duck
1) Take a muslin bag, put in garlic, ginger and Bouquet Garni.
2) In a pan, mix the rest of ingredients and let it come to a boil.
3) Put the muslin bag into the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Take away the muslin bag and sauce is ready for use.
5)... - 45.8924
Chinese Duck With Plum Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Pat ducks inside and out with paper towels.
Rub skin and cavity with salt and pepper, garlic and ginger, then stuff with garlic and ginger pieces, onion and celery.
Place breast side up on rack in shallow pan and roast, pricking skin... - 42.3806
Chinese Pot Roast Duck With Barley Stuffing
Remove giblets and neck from duck and reserve; place duck in a large pan.
Pour the 1/2 cup soy sauce over duck and let stand at room temperature for about 1 1/2 hours.
You will need to turn the duck occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare stuffing.
Cover barley with... - 39.4411
Chinese Braised Duck
Wash duck, cut into joints.
Wash mushrooms, soak in hot water 20 minutes.
Rinse, squeeze dry, cut in halves.
Combine dessertspoon of soy sauce, the sherry and ginger; add 1 dessertspoon water.
Mix together the cornflour (cornstarch), sugar, pepper and... - 38.7485
Chinese Pot Poached Duck Squares
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, the duck cubes on the base rack, pour in the wine, soy sauce, sherry, scallions and sugar.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 25 minutes. Turn off the heat, lower the pressure... - 34.3828
Chinese Duck Salad
1. Combine dressing mixture in a bowl. Blend well and set aside.
2. Combine vegetables and shredded duck in a serving bowl. - 28.8221
Rotisserie Chinese Duck
1. Wash the duck and dry well with paper towels inside and out. Sprinkle the duck cavity with salt and insert the parsley and lemon. Truss the bird securely. Fold the wings under and tie close to the body. Tie the legs together, then bring the cord under the... - 28.0162
Chinese Duck Recipes By Category