- » Chinese Drumstick
Chinese Drumstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Drumstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Drumstick recipes.
Chinese Drumsticks is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Chinese Drumsticks; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 35.2674
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks can be cooked easily and can be used as starters or served with rice. At home they serve the purpose of starters as my family can never wait for the rest of the dishes to arrive before they gobble this down. The Sweet And... - 44.8657
Five Spice Chicken Drumsticks
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Place the drumsticks in a polythene bag, pour in the marinade and rub well to cover. Seal and chill overnight.
3. Turn onto a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4, for 30-40 minutes,... - 33.5894
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Brush chicken drumsticks lightly with honey; dredge in oat mixture.
Place drumsticks on a rack in a roasting... - 38.074
Black Bean Drumsticks
1) Take the chicken drumsticks and pull their skin away leaving it attached to the ends only. Set them aside.
2) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
3) Add oil, vinegar,... - 44.0194
Place the wine or sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger and spring onions in a bowl.
Add the chicken, turn to coat thoroughly and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Remove the chicken, reserving the marinade.
Sift the flour into a bowl and beat in the... - 39.416
Orange Flavored Chicken
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting! - 105.16
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and slice caps in half.
Remove shrimp legs, leaving shells and tails intact.
Cut along backs of shrimp with scissors; rinse out sand veins.
Sprinkle... - 40.1304
Chinese Style Chicken
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a cold large skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat the skillet over medium heat.
Brown chicken pieces on all sides in hot skillet.
Add 2/3 cup water, sherry, soy sauce, and garlic powder.
Bring to... - 41.7449
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 41.2163
Chinese Cocktail Wings
1. Cut off and discard tip of each wing at first joint; cut apart the two remaining wing parts at the joint.
2. Shape each wing part so it resembles a small drumstick by scraping all meat with a sharp knife from smaller to larger end of bone. On wing parts... - 31.9613
Rotisserie Chinese Duck
1. Wash the duck and dry well with paper towels inside and out. Sprinkle the duck cavity with salt and insert the parsley and lemon. Truss the bird securely. Fold the wings under and tie close to the body. Tie the legs together, then bring the cord under the... - 28.0162
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half... - 43.6032
Chilli Chicken Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the chicken chop it through the bone into small bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine, pepper and cornflour paste.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade paste for at least 25-30 minutes - the... - 42.8333
Clean, rinse, and dry chickens.
Split each chicken in half lengthwise.
(If chickens are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Crack joints of drumsticks, thighs, and wings so chicken can be kept flat during grilling.
Combine in a large shallow... - 40.8944
Simmer chicken leg in water to cover until cooked.
Cool and debone, then slice the chicken thinly and arrange on serving plate.
Put all other ingredients, except spring onion and sesame seeds, in a wok and bring to the boil.
Simmer over low heat, stirring... - 40.6696
Crunchy Taiwanese Three Cups Chicken
If you are fond of chicken, then this recipe is a must try. It is so simple to make that you can prepare in your own kitchen with very less ingredients. Check out the video for recipe. - 116.47
Sticky Ginger Chicken
1. Mix together the lemon juice, sugar, ginger, soy sauce and pepper.
2. With a sharp knife, slash the chicken drumsticks about three times through the thickest part, then toss the chicken in the glaze.
3. Cook the chicken on a hot grill or barbecue, turning... - 31.9824
Braised Turkey Legs
Wrap the bacon rashers round the drumsticks and fix in place with a cocktail stick.
Fry the turkey in the heated oil in the pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the drumsticks and brown the prepared vegetables.
Drain off the excess fat, stir in... - 46.3335
Spicy Garlic Chicken
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Cook chicken in heated large non-stick frying pan, brushing with marinade, until well browned and cooked through.
3.... - 31.3001
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINS.
COOKING TIME: 1 1/2 HRS. - 36.4613
Thai-style Sweet Sticky Wings
It's a truly unique Thai Chicken Recipe. There are many Thai chicken recipes, most of which are curries, stir fries or soups, but this Thai Sweet Sticky Wings recipe doesn’t fit into any category If you're having a barbecue, this recipe of succulent fried... - 110.118
Five Spice Chicken
1. Pull off and discard skin from chicken. In a shallow dish just large enough to hold chicken, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and five spice powders. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. Add scallions to marinade during last 30... - 26.1123
Five Spice Sesame Chicken
For coating, in a shallow dish combine crushed crackers, sesame seed, five spice powder, salt, and paprika.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in coating mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 32.5723
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.5997
Rub washed and dried chicken pieces lightly with butter.
Roll each piece in a mixture of the ground almonds, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Place pieces, skin side down, in a buttered baking pan side by side.
Bake in a moderately hot oven (375°) for about 1... - 24.3333
Chicken Fricassee With Lemon Dumplings
Chicken fricassee with lemon dumplings are a flavorful and lemony chicken dish is best eaten with hot cooked long grained rice. The lemon dumplings in the chicken gravy mellows down the rich taste of the gravy. The chicken fricassee with lemon dumplings can... - 40.7938
Chicken With Orange
1.Mix together paprika, salt, flour and pepper.
2.Coat chicken drumsticks with this.
3.Preheat a browning dish at 100% for 7 minutes.
4. Add in oil and brown the chicken in the dish.
5. Keep aside.
6.Mix together orange zest, juice and... - 46.2118
Hearty Chicken And Dumplings
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; partially cover. Reduce heat; simmer 45 minutes or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken and vegetables to a large bowl, using tongs; cool slightly.
2. Bring broth to a boil. Separate frozen... - 33.7038
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add chicken, about half at a time: cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides.
As chicken... - 43.6197
Honey Ginger Chicken
Honey Ginger Chicken recipe adapted from NY Times.Honey Ginger Chicken can be prepared in advanced ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand.The cool thing about preparing things in advance is that you can be part of conversation rather than getting... - 42.6102
Chicken Pot Roast
Rub chicken pieces with salt and the 1/4 cup soy sauce, let stand 15 mins.
Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken well on all sides.
Combine ginger and sherry, pour over chicken; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Add mushrooms the... - 36.6168
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 48.6477
Chinese Drumstick Recipes By Category