- » Chinese Dessert
Chinese Dessert Recipes
Chinese desserts are traditional Chinese sweets or confectionaries usually served over with tea or meals. During meals, these desserts are served at the end of a meal. They vary from being simple fruits to prepared ... More »
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 125.61
Halloween Pumpkin Dumplings
Since Halloween is coming up, I reckoned it will be fun to make some Pumpkin Dumplings. (Some people call it Rice Balls but I call them dumplings). This is a very easy to make dessert and is also a great activity for you and your friends / family to spend... - 123.353
Honeydew Melon Soup With Coconut Milk
Sweet soup with authentic Asian taste. Watch this video to prepare a soup with honeydew melons and coconut milk. This is a fine blend of sweet and savor. A mouth watering recipe, try this on a cold night and make an excellent appetizer loved by all. - 123.287
Azuki Cake With Honey
An exotic dessert. This video prepares a truly delicious Japanese azuki cake with honey. It is a cake made from red bean paste and loaded with the goodness of honey - a real sweetener. A very healthy gluten free dessert to make you eat and not think of the... - 122.248
Chinese New Year Cake
In this video Miki shows you how to make New Year Cake (Nian Gao). It is predominantly made with glutinous rice flour. This cake is popular during Lunar New Years. It is a sweet dessert and tastes delicious when it is lightly toasted. This cake goes well... - 121.454
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 118.521
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 108.95
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 108.777
Chinese New Year Banana Cake
Looking for a good Banana Cake recipe that is perfect for Chinese New Year and just about any occasion? Then watch this video and learn how to make the perfect Banana Cake that will please the taste buds and leave the guests wanting more! - 107.873
Deep Fried Ice Cream
A unique dessert idea? How about some fried ice cream? An interesting dessert this is! Watch and learn as chef Vikas shows you how to make this one of a kind dish. - 107.337
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 102.943
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 93.0226
1) To make the pancakes, in a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour.
3) Slowly incorporate the first mixture into the second, adding more milk as required.
4) Add the oil, vanilla extract and salt... - 92.6882
Cinnamon Pudding Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 365 degrees.
2) In a small bowl combine water, yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Set aside.
3) In large bowl, take pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
4) Add butter, eggs and... - 92.4864
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Sift flour, icing sugar and custard powder together into a mixing bowl.
3) Rub in butter, using paddle of mixer or by hand, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Add in egg. Mix... - 92.3799
How To Make 2 Kinds Of Chinese New Year Cake (lin Gou)
1) To make the coconut flavored cake, mix hot water and sugar, stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Stir in coconut cream and let the mixture cool.
2) Place the glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a bowl, add the coconut cream mixture and... - 90.9689
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 88.851
Healthy Homemade Tofu Dessert ( Dau Fu Fa )
1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white... - 87.8836
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.4923
Fried Sesame Balls
Are you looking for a classic sesame balls recipe? Here is a traditional Chinese style fried sesame balls recipe that serves as a delicious dessert. The chef here has prepared this recipe in such a simple manner, so that you can prepare the same easily in... - 83.6704
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Your mid-autumn celebration is incomplete without moon cakes. Easy to make and good to eat, this delicious dessert treat is something that you should try making at least once. It's so delectable that we bet, you will feel like making it again and again. - 82.7259
Easy Avocado Ice Cream Smoothies
Are you wondering about how to use your avocado? Here is an amazing avocado ice cream smoothies. with avocado and vanilla ice-cream. Some freshly chopped strawberries peps up the smoothie. So just start off with this chilled smoothie and rejoice! - 77.7592
Tapioca Pearl Dessert
Desserts in Chinese cuisine range from simple to exotic and here is a delicious, simple and easy Chinese dessert. Check out Marie Wong showing in Chinese how to make Coconut milk tapioca pearl dessert in two flavors. Simply ecstatic! - 66.4484
Chinese Almond Pudding
Looking for energizing and healthy desserts using almond, here are recipes you can make use of. Check out the Chinese chef Marie wong making two different almond based puddings - Soy milk almond pudding and Coconut milk almond pudding in simple and easy... - 58.2842
Crisp Almond Cookies
Almond Cookies is a delicious cookie that I just cant seem to get enough of. My family loves these tasty cookies and finishes a newly baked batch of Almond Cookies in minutes!! Try them, I am sure you will love it too! - 48.8851
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 48.8243
Chinese Almond Cakes
The name might say cake...but this is a cookie!! Chinese Almond Cakes are a wonderful tea-time snack. Crispy and crunchy, this is a great accompaniment. Try out this recipe...I guarantee that you too will love this great suggestion! - 47.7249
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.4507
Pumpkin Cake Roll
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add nuts; process till chopped.
Remove from bowl; set aside.
Reinsert steel blade; add eggs and process 35 to 40 seconds or till lemon-colored.
With machine running add granulated sugar; process till thoroughly combined and... - 47.364
Cantonese Moon Cakes
My children wouldn€™t mind if I serve the Cantonese Moon Cakes everyday!! This tasty dessert is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious Cantonese Moon Cakes for yourself. - 46.6863
Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil to it. Mix these ingredients properly.
3. Mix dry ingredients, and add it to pumpkin mixture . Beat this mixture at medium speed using electric mixer for... - 46.6837
Date Won Tons
1) In a saucepan mix the first 6 ingredients.
2) Bring to boil, simmer and stir until thick.
3) On won ton wrapper, spoon 1 /2 tsp. (2 mL) date filling in center of outside edge.
4) Moisten other 3 edges with water.
5) Roll up like a jelly roll.
6)... - 45.6906
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 45.5716
Candied Banana Fritters
Candied Banana Fritters is a delicious preparation that has an addictive flavor! I pick this dish for tea parties or even when I have to host birthday parties. This delicious Candied Banana Fritters is irresistible and you will understand what I am talking... - 44.9782
These date cakes are fabulous ! Dig into a chunk of this delicious date and walnut cakes anytime and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Date Cakes are welcome ! - 44.9585
1) Mix all the ingredients and prepare the batter by adding sufficient water to get thick consistency.
2) Heat the sugar, and water over low heat and let it turn into syrup. Keep warm.
3) Keep a bowl of iced water and a greased serving... - 44.8459
Steamed Layer Cakes
Sprinkle dry yeast into 1-1/2 cups warm water; stir to dissolve.
Set aside until mixture begins to foam, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the sifted flour and slowly add yeast mixture.
Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
Place dough on a... - 44.7742
Chinese Style Fruit Fritters
1. Cut the bananas into chunks; peel, core and quarter the apples, then cut them into chunks.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and make a well in the center.
3. Add water and add the egg yolks, then beat in the flour to make a smooth batter.
4.... - 44.4362
The Mango Pudding is a yummy fruit dessert that is simply out of the world. This yummy dessert is my husbands favorite and so I prepare it almost every alternate weekend! Try the Mango Pudding for yourself! - 44.3254
Christmas Relish Tree
1. Wash and separate endive and remove tough ends of each leaf.
2. To assemble tree secure base ends of endive leaves to cone with florist picks.
3. Begin at the bottom and continue to work around and upward, until cone is completely covered with... - 44.312
1. Take the apples and peel them before removing the cores and cutting them into equal wedges.
2. Take a bowl and beat the egg whites in it until it is properly blended.
3. Mix in the flour and cornstarch.
4. Take a pan and heat vegetable oil.
5. Fry... - 44.0029
Chinese Fruit Bowl
1. With a long-bladed, sharp knife, cut pineapple into quarters, right through frond.
2. Remove pine- apple, in one piece, from shells and remove core.
3. Slice pineapple into wedges, 1/4 inch thick.
4. In large bowl, gently toss pineapple wedges with... - 43.8761
Just thinking of taking a bite of the yummy Steamed Cake is making my mouth water! Trust me the Steamed Cake is very delicious. You just have to try it! - 43.8488
1. In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water and let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. In medium saucepan, combine boiling water with 3 tablespoons sugar and boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in milk.
4. Add softened... - 43.7312
Caramel Toffee Apples
Put the sugar, 2 tbsp oil and 1/2 cup of water in a pan and cook on a high flame.
When the mixture begins to bubble, stir continuously to prevent the sugar from burning.
Continue stirring the pan until the syrup is light brown in colour and feels sticky when... - 43.5223
Pumpkin & Oat Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together the flour, sugar, oats, wheat germ, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
In another bowl, mix well the oil, milk, eggs, and pumpkin.
Pour oil mixture into... - 43.5206
Pumpkin Cake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add pumpkin, oil, and eggs to it and blend this mixture by running electric mixer at medium... - 43.469
Eight Precious Pudding
Boil the glutinous rice in 3 cups of water for about 15 minutes or until soft.
Add the sugar and another 1/2 cup water and simmer for 15 minutes more.
Rub the bottom of a pudding bowl with a little oil and arrange the fruit and nuts in a pleasing... - 43.168
Easy Pumpkin Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or two knives until particles are size of coarse cornmeal.
Sift together sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cardamon and cloves, and add to flour mixture.
Stir... - 42.7943
In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar.
Add egg and water.
Beat until fluffy.
Sift flour with baking powder.
Work into mixture using first a wooden spoon then your hands as dough stiffens.
Knead dough well.
Shape into a 20-inch (50-cm) long... - 42.7698
Eight Precious Rice Pudding
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water over low heat for 30 minutes.
When soft, cut the dates in halves and set aside.
Wash the glutinous rice and drain.
Place the rice in a saucepan, add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer for about 15... - 42.6535
Pumpkin Pecan Cake
In a mixing bowl on medium speed, beat the wafers, pecans and butter until crumbly, about 1 minute.
Press into three greased and floured 9-in.round cake pans.
In another mixing bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, butter and eggs for 3 minutes.
Spread over crust in... - 42.5254
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 42.4761
These Candied Bananas make an irresistible dessert ! Try out this fruity dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Candied Bananas are welcome ! - 42.2927
Purple Ribbon Pumpkin Cake
In a large mixing bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, eggs and oil until well blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt, ginger and nutmeg; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended.
Pour into a greased and floured 10-in.fluted tube... - 42.1241
Chinese Vegetable Muffins
Yummy Chinese Vegetable Muffins. I gifted these muffins to a friend for her wedding anniversary and she hasnâ€™t stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Chinese Vegetable Muffins for yourself. - 42.0173
Almond Fortune Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars.
Add orange peel, vanilla extract and egg and beat well.
Combine flour, salt and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture and blend.
Stir in almonds.
Fold paper slips with fortunes into small squares and place on bottom of balls of... - 41.9248
Traditional Almond Floats
Soften gelatin in 1/3 cup cold water.
Add 3/4 cup boiling water and 1/3 cup sugar.
Stir until thoroughly dissolved.
Pour in milk and almond extract.
Pour in cake pan and chill until set.
Mix 1/3 cup sugar with 2 cups of cold water and 1/2 tsp almond... - 41.6245
Dragon Beard Candy Part 1
Dragon bread candy is traditional Chinese sweet much like spun sugar. It is formed with thick saturated maltose solution which when cooled is spun into a candy. This candy is fun to eat and prepare too. Let us learn the right method here. - 41.2667
Chinese Glazed Fruit
Beat 3/4 cup water, the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt with hand beater until smooth.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Stir apples into batter until coated.
Remove 1 piece at a time with slotted spoon, letting excess batter drip into... - 41.2299
Almond Jelly With Fresh Oranges
1 In a small bowl, put the gelatine.
2 Pour in half the water to dissolve the gelatine.
3 In a small pot, bring the remaining water to a boil.
4 Pour the hot water into the gelatine.
5 Stir until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
6 In... - 41.1843
Baked Almond Cookies
These crunchy brown almond cookies are simply irresistible ! Try out these rich nut cookies for a snack and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Almond Cookies are welcome ! - 40.9421
Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas
Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas is a perfect after meal recipe. Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas gets its taste from flour mixed with cornstarch and fruits, coated with caramel. Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas is loved by many people across the world. - 40.8947
Pumpkin Prune Cake
Put shortening in mixing bowl.
Add sifted dry ingredients, 1/2 cup milk, pumpkin, and prunes.
Beat for 2 minutes.
Scrape bowl frequently during beating.
Add eggs and remaining milk; beat for 2 minutes longer.
Pour batter into two 8-inch square cake pans,... - 40.7816
Chinese Fruit Salad
1. If no canned fruit with syrup is used, dissolve the rock candy in the water over gentle heat, then leave to cool.
2. Take a melon, slice off about 1" (2.5cm) off the top and scoop out the flesh, discarding the seeds.
3. Cut the flesh into... - 40.7732
Easy Tropical Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line an 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
3. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add fruits and nuts and mix to coat.
4. Beat the eggs until light. Add honey and beat well. Add... - 40.5855
The chinese chews are prepared with nuts, fruits and spiced with ginger. Prepared with a batter of fruit sugar, flour, butter and the fruit and nut goodies like walnuts, cherries, pineapple and dates, the baked chews may be rolled in fruit sugar too. - 40.4657
Chinese Almond Muffins
Yummy Chinese Almond Muffins are super delicious. My children love having these Chinese Almond Muffins and so do I. At home we donâ€™t need occasions or excuses to make these well loved muffins. Try the Chinese Almond Muffins for yourself! - 40.4532
Date Pancake With Ice Cream
Sift flour and salt in a bowl.
Add egg or milk.
Mix well, using wooden spoon.
Gradually add half the water or milk mixture.
Beat well until the flour is blended.
Stir in the remaining water or milk mixture.
Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with... - 40.3713
Chinese Toffee Apple
Peel and core apples, cut them into 4 or 6 pieces, put them in a bowl with 2 cups chilled water, lemon juice and salt.
Beat egg whites and cornflour in a bowl until smooth.
Drain apple pieces, wipe them dry.
Heat oil (smoking hot) dip apple pieces into egg... - 40.0384
Candied Banana Fritters
Candied Banana Fritters is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Candied Banana Fritters; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.0306
Easy Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Take a small saucepan and add sugar, flour, and milk to it. Cook this mixture over medium heat, and continue to stir it till mixture gets thickened.
2. Add butter to this mixture and continue to stir till it gets melted. Fold in coconut, vanilla,... - 39.8624
Anise Citrus Compote
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes; strain.
Peel oranges and grapefruit, removing all white part.
Cut oranges in half and slice.
Cut out grapefruit sections; squeeze about 1/2 cup juice from remaining membrane and add to anise... - 39.7407
You will find the Melon Surprise a rare treat! Prepare the Melon Surprise with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 39.6357
1. With the honey and molasses sift the milk powder.
2. Mixing in well, heat the mixture to let it boil.
3. Lowering the flame let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Allow the mixture to cool in the freezer for 10 minutes.
5. As the mixture... - 39.4896
Doong Fong Sik Gow Lahm Oriental Fruit Basket
Mix lemon juice in a bowl of ice water.
Peel pears, apples and peaches, cut them into quarters, soak them in ice water.
Halve the melon, remove seeds and peel, cut into small cubes, if you are using water melon then scoop out the flesh.
Hull the strawberries,... - 39.1574
You'll simply love this Chinese Chews recipe. A deadly combination of coconut and pecans will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 39.1451
Oriental Fruit Salad
In a medium sized shallow dish, combine the honey and kirsch.
Add the figs, dates, hazelnuts and almonds.
Stir well to coat the fruit and nuts with the liquid.
Cover the dish and set aside to soak at room temperature for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Using... - 38.8495
Chinese Dessert Cookies
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and then egg and almond extract.
Sift in whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder, blending well.
Chill dough until firm enough to shape, about 1 hour.
Preheat oven to... - 38.8483
Chinese Sponge Cake
In China this Sponge Cake is something very traditional and everyone at home just dies for it! The best part of the sponge cake comes with the taste of almond extract and the sesame seeds topping. Believe me it's very simple to make, so why not give it a try! - 38.5768
Banana Stuffed With Sweet Red Bean Paste
Split lengthwise and make a small groove in both halves.
Stuff about 1 Tbs red bean paste between each 2 banana halves.
Join halves, then cut each banana into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) sections.
Mix the flour and tapioca starch in a bowl.
Add... - 38.3783
Water Chestnut And Sweet Corn Dessert
1) In a bowl mix waterchestnut powder with 200 c.c of the water. Keep aside.
2) Stir in remaining water into the wok andadd the chopped waterchestnuts. Bring to the boil.
3) Add sweetcorn and sugar.
4) Stir and allow the sugar to dissolve. Bring the... - 38.2513
Steamed Egg Custard
1 In a large pan, combine the water and sugar together.
2 Bring it to a boil.
3 Continue boiling until the sugar has dissolved completely.
4 Allow the mixture to cool completely.
5 In a large bowl combine the eggs, almond or vanilla extract... - 37.835
Whole Wheat Cake
Sift the white flour, measure and resift twice with baking powder and salt; then add whole wheat flour and stir in thoroughly.
Cream shortening, blend in sugar, and add beaten eggs; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture and milk... - 37.5774
Whole Wheat Date Cake
Cook dates with water and butter over low heat until caramel colored and thickened.
Refrigerate to cool completely.
Stir together dry ingredients and add date mixture.
Add eggs and vanilla; stirring until well-blended.
Pour batter into greased and sugared... - 37.4767
Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds
Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds is a unique dessert that you will love munching on! I made this for my family last week and they loved it! Try the Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds for yourself! - 37.3209
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 37.1624
Jar Won Ton Fried Sweet Won Ton
Crush nuts well.
Combine together with mashed dates, lemon rind and orange juice.
Mix well and make a smooth dough.
Make the date mixture into small cylinders, about as thick as your little finger and half as long.
Keep the rolls on a kitchen paper.
Place the... - 37.0988
Sweet Almond Jelly
Soak agar-agar in water for 30 minutes.
Drain and put into 1 pint of boiling water.
Simmer until dissolved, then add the evaporated milk, 2 teaspoons almond essence and 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar.
Remove from the heat, stir well and pour into a clean bowl.
When... - 36.7632
Quick Pumpkin Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan or oblong pan, 13X9X2 inches.
Blend all ingredients except Caramel Fluff Topping on low speed in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in... - 36.7012
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
Add the dates and pecans; mix well to coat evenly.
Add the beaten eggs; mix thoroughly.
Spread in a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes, or until fairly firm.
Cut... - 36.3494
Bananas En Casserole
This bananas en casserole is a fruity dessert casserole made with bananas and grape jelly. Flavored with lemon juice and baked in the oven, the bananas en casserole is best served with a dessert fruit sauce or warm honey! Absolutely fantastic! - 36.3336
Chinese Mandarin Almond Custard
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in honey, then blend in the skim milk and almond extract.
4) In four 1/2-cup molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate... - 36.3275
Chinese Dessert Recipes By Category