- » Chinese Custard
Chinese Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Custard recipes.
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 116.982
Sweet Chinese Steamed Egg With Milk
1. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat in one direction for 1 minute.
2. Mix the honey, oil and salt with egg, beating continuously for half a minute, set aside.
3. In a small pan, heat milk over medium low heat for about 3 minutes.
4. Take... - 99.9841
Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
1. Beat the eggs until yolk and white are well blended.
2. Combine warm water, chicken powder, salt, sugar and stir well.
3. Whisk in the liquid into the eggs.
4. Strain the egg mixture to remove any coagulated bits.
5. Stir sesame oil into the egg... - 81.2198
Steamed Sole In Savory Custard
I never liked savory custards but this Steamed Sole in Savory Custard swept me off my feet ! This steamed filet sole with egg,scallion, soy sauce gravy poured over is a terrific treat for a party animal ! Don't forget to make this Steamed Sole in Savory... - 46.9708
Steamed Egg Custard
1 In a large pan, combine the water and sugar together.
2 Bring it to a boil.
3 Continue boiling until the sugar has dissolved completely.
4 Allow the mixture to cool completely.
5 In a large bowl combine the eggs, almond or vanilla extract... - 38.7681
Chinese Mandarin Almond Custard
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in honey, then blend in the skim milk and almond extract.
4) In four 1/2-cup molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate... - 38.7344
Nanking Custard Fingers
Beat egg yolks in a bowl with 2 tablespoons flour, 1 tablespoon cornflour, sugar and sesame powder.
Heat milk but do not boil, add hot milk to the egg mixture, stir well and cook over low heat, stirring all the time.
When it thickens, remove from heat and... - 38.4959
Chinese Savory Custard
1) Beat the eggs well and add the salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Into the stock, gradually stir the mixture. Blend well.
3) Into a heatproof dish, pour the mixture and sprinkle with scallions.
4) Cover the dish and cook on a trivet in a bain-marie till... - 35.3496
Savory Egg Custard
This Savory Egg Custard is simply irresistible ! This hot steamed egg scallion pudding in chicken sauce with soy sacue poured over is a desire ! Try it out and eat it at your convenience and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Savory Egg... - 30.9827
Chinese Custard Recipes By Category