- » Chinese Curry Sauce
Chinese Curry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Curry Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Curry Sauce recipes.
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for... - 48.6812
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
3. Add prawns, snap peas, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes.
4. Drizzle sesame... - 46.4589
Curry Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Curry Sauce, you will always crave for some more. - 33.4504
Traditional Curry Sauce
Curry Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Curry Sauce both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 32.1191
Very Easy Curry Sauce
€¢ To Basic White Sauce add the ingredients.
€¢ Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM. - 18.6749
You May Also Like!
Curried Chinese Chicken Salad
Cut chicken into 1 -inch cubes.
Mix together chicken, water chestnuts, and celery.
Blend together the sour cream, fat-fee dressing, curry powder, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
Pour over the chicken mixture.
Stir in the grapes.
Chill several hours. - 36.1066
Lamb With Walnuts And Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin strips.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. In the heated work, add oil and heat over moderate heat until... - 46.0111
Chinese Style Fried Halibut
1)In a medium saucepan, add vinegar, sugar, 1 1/3 cups of water, green pepper, boullion cubes and pineapple chunks. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
2)In a small bowl, mix together soysauce, cornstarch and water.
3)Clean and rinse the fish.... - 45.8925
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 47.1248
Curry Fried Rice
Although cuury powder is an imported ingredient, Chinese have now adopted many curried dishes which can be used in rice!!!! - 108.573
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 73.9416
Spicy Chinese Eggplant
1) In a small bowl, combine the sauces and tomato paste. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan add oil and heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions and sauté until translucent.
4) Add eggplant to the fry pan and sauté until it changes... - 48.1733
During last 15 minutes, add: 1 cup unsweetened pineapple cubes Serve with boiled rice. - 28.3784
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 43.8323