- » Chinese Crispy Chicken
Chinese Crispy Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Crispy Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Crispy Chicken recipes.
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 125.097
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 124.012
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 84.1494
Winged Chicken Crispy
All fried snacks lovers, you are going to love this Winged chicken crispy. A favorite snack time recipe, this dish can be served with a dip or sauce. You can even alter the taste of it as per your preference of spicy or mild. Enjoy! - 76.4571
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.428
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3025
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 46.8914
Batter Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them.
3.Take a shallow baking pan, put chicken pieces in it.
4.Season with salt and rosemary.
5.Put water and the lid of the pan.
6.Bake the chicken for 1... - 45.0561
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 44.9511
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 44.636
Asian Style Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is a delightfully easy dish to prepare. I served this for a dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables recipe. - 44.0467
Crispy Pork is so mouth waterningly delicious that you would want to prepare it every day. This simple dish is easy tomake and the the surprising taste of the dried pork is simply exquisite. The Crispy pork which can be treated as a finger food is delicious... - 43.6822
1. In a large pot put all the ingredients for simmering sauce and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put in the chicken halves and simmer them, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken and let it cool down and dry on a rack for at least... - 42.5437
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 42.4704
Crispy Chicken Bites
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
In plastic bag combine flour, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to flour mixture.
Close bag and shake to coat chicken pieces well.
Remove chicken... - 41.611
Crispy Chinese Chicken
Cut the chicken into pieces 2.5-5 cm/1-2 inches long and combine with the Sweet and Sour Cook-in-Sauce.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
To make the batter, combine the flour and salt in mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg and milk... - 40.9179
Crispy Chicken Skin
Crisp Skin Chicken is an delicious chicken dish that everyone will like. Trust me, I made the Crisp Skin Chicken at home last night and everyone was asking for why I dint make more.Try it yourself then you will understand. - 40.7711
Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Crispy Noodles
Lower the noodle 'nest' into hot oil for its first immersion.
Lift out, drain and set aside for the final operation.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Cut the slice of onion into strips and add them.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the bean sprouts and cook for a further... - 40.6843
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.5997
Crispy Skin Chicken
Crispy Skin Chicken is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Crispy Skin Chicken; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 40.3074
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Brush chicken drumsticks lightly with honey; dredge in oat mixture.
Place drumsticks on a rack in a roasting... - 38.074
Crispy Chicken Strips
1) In a pie plate, combine the egg, butter and Worcestershire sauce, then season with the salt and pepper to taste.
2) Dip the chicken strips into the mixture, then coat evenly with the crumbs.
3) Place the chicken strips directly over the rack and... - 37.0157
Crispy Chicken Wings With Lemon Dip
1. Marinate chicken wings for 2 hours.
2. Mix lemon dip mixture in a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Deep-fry chicken wings, 6 at a time, until golden brown—about 4-5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium if chicken is browning too quickly. - 31.87
Crispy Chicken Breast With Almonds
1. Place chicken breast on cutting board; slant-cut horizontally into 2 thin slices equal in size. (Be careful when doing this.) Marinate with wine and salt for 30 minutes, then dry-coat with cornstarch; set aside.
2. Combine almond sauce ingredients except... - 31.6299
Crispy Chicken With Parmesan And Prosciutto
Gently pound out the chicken with a rolling pin until about 2cm thick then season well.
Sprinkle the parmesan over one side and wrap the prosciutto around.
Heat a non-stick frying pan with a tsp of olive oil.
Sear for 3-4 minutes each side over a medium high... - 29.8559
1. Place buttermilk in a shallow glass or ceramic dish, add chicken, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Place oat bran, corn flakes and chicken seasoning in a separate shallow dish. Place eggs in a bowl.
3. Drain chicken, dip... - 29.5987
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces. Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch; drain well. Reheat... - 29.0161
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces (see technique above). Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch;... - 16.9773
Chinese Crispy Chicken Recipes By Category
Chinese Crispy Chicken Dish: