- » Chinese Crispy
Chinese Crispy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese crispy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese crispy recipes.
Smoked Salmon And Avocado Egg Rolls
When I go to Chinese restaurants I like to order egg rolls because they remind me of "Briwate". "Briwate" are the Moroccan egg rolls, they are shaped as cigars or triangles and they are filled with meat, chicken, vegetables, or any other filling. The last... - 136.271
Kung Pao Style Shrimp
How many of you love to eat Chinese cuisine? For all of you, here is an excellent appetizer recipe, known as Kung Pao shrimp. You can easily prepare this at home and can serve at any time of the season. Watch the video to learn the process of marination and... - 133.331
How To Make Crispy Aromatic Duck
This crispy, delicious duck, delicately flavoured with five spice is a snap to make. It takes just minutes to prepare and then you can stick it in the oven and have it ready a couple of hours later. If you're using store-bought pancakes and plum sauce then... - 133.227
Chinese breadstick is an easy and amazing breakfast recipe. You can serve it with any thing of your choice or can store it too!!! - 127.105
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 125.521
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls With Wrapper
Today lets learn how to make crispy veg spring roll at the comfort of your home.
All you need for this dish are some fresh farm veggies,spring roll wrappers,a little bit of butter and some common oriental spices. - 124.465
Honey Noodles With Vanilla Ice Cream By Tarla Dalal
Honey noodles with ice-cream, 'darsaan' as this dish is popularly known is a creative, fun sweet dish that makes up for the lack of a wide variety in chinese desserts. Fried noodles are tossed honey and sesame seeds and relished with ice cream or sometimes... - 124.332
Crispy Rice Noodles
These crispy thin noodles are a fantastic addition to lettuce wraps, a great snack and wonderful as a ‘bed’ for stir-fries and other Asian meals. They are very easy to make but it is absolutely necessary to have your oil at 350 degrees at all times. If... - 123.769
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here... - 119.778
Here’s an awesome spring roll recipe that you could easily try at home and share with your friends and family. - 117.945
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
This is very easy dish to make. You just need to deep-fry, steam or boil chicken wings and add sweet'n sour sauce. - 112.931
1. Chop cabbage and green onions.
2. Grate carrots and an inch long piece of fresh ginger.
3. Pour olive oil to a frying pan, and sauté vegetables, add bean sprouts, Soy Sauce, Lime Juice, and mint leaves.
4. When mixture is softened up turn... - 108.792
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 107.327
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 106.631
How To Make Tasty Crispy Duck And Pancakes
Have you ever tried making turkey? Then you should check this recipe out. It's a whole meal. Your family will enjoy the crispy duck. Watch the video for this interesting recipe by the chef itself. - 106.581
Crispy Eggplant And Asparagus
How about a great vegetarian recipe? A really great combination of eggplant and asparagus. Prepared using Ching's secret sauces, that are convenient and easy to use. A good crispy dish with a lovely spicy sauce. Watch as Chef Vikas prepares this dish. - 98.3328
Crispy Vegetables In Chilly Sauce
How about a great mixed vegetable dish? Chef Vikas from Ching’s, demonstrates how to prepare a great mixed vegetable dish Chinese style using Ching’s available sauces. Simple and quick, this is great to add to your spread! Don’t worry about any Hindi... - 94.1023
You Tiao - Crisp Chinese Crullers
1) Mix the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
2) Add the salt, some oil and water. Mix well and make a dough.
3) Knead the dough with hand for 3 minutes.
4) Cover and let the dough rest for an hour.
5) After an hour, knead the dough for... - 91.9564
Hong Kong Crispy Roasted Pork Belly (siu Yuk)
1) Wash the meat under cold water.
2) Submerge it in a pot of water and boil for about 15 minutes.
3) Take the pork out and put it in a colander. Let the meat dry and cool down for 15 minutes.
4) Stab the pork with a knife a few times and rub... - 89.7261
Chinese New Year Cake - Yau Kwok
1) Sieve the flour into a big mixing bowl and remove 30g for use later.
2) Add in the lard and mix till well blended.
3) Add in the sugar and mix well.
4) Add in all the oil and half of the lightly beaten egg and mix well.
5) Slowly add in the some of... - 89.3953
Chinese Crispy Roasted Pork Belly
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 89.3797
Crispy Chinese Pork Balls
Crispy chinese pork balls is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has presented this dish in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out this crispy pork balls with sweet and sour sauce, eggrolls sauce or any of... - 82.9692
Winged Chicken Crispy
All fried snacks lovers, you are going to love this Winged chicken crispy. A favorite snack time recipe, this dish can be served with a dip or sauce. You can even alter the taste of it as per your preference of spicy or mild. Enjoy! - 75.053
Hot And Sweet Crispy Lamb
Do you enjoy eating lamb? Learn a great Chinese style lamb. Deep fried for a nice crunch, then tossed in a nice spicy sauce, this makes a great appetizer. Be sure to try this at your next party…it is certain to impress your guests! - 73.7
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 54.0394
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 49.8388
Easy Spring Rolls
These are one of the most common snacks or appetizers in the Chinese food. They are crispy on the outside and crunchy on the outside.They are usually served with any dip like the sweet chilli sauce or even tomato ketchup. - 49.2076
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.7728
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 47.7371
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 47.1568
Crispy Spring Rolls
1. To prepare the bean sprouts wash and drain them.
2. Cut the vegetables into fine shreds roughly the same size as the bean sprouts.
3. In a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt, sugar, soy... - 46.5984
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 46.1631
Batter Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Rinse the pieces of chicken and dry them.
3.Take a shallow baking pan, put chicken pieces in it.
4.Season with salt and rosemary.
5.Put water and the lid of the pan.
6.Bake the chicken for 1... - 45.9953
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 45.9328
Asian Style Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is a delightfully easy dish to prepare. I served this for a dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables recipe. - 45.6894
Crispy Pork is so mouth waterningly delicious that you would want to prepare it every day. This simple dish is easy tomake and the the surprising taste of the dried pork is simply exquisite. The Crispy pork which can be treated as a finger food is delicious... - 45.6817
Crispy Fried Fish
The Crispy Fried Fish are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the guests. Try preparing this irresistible Crispy Fried Fish! - 45.1474
Crispy Chinese Almond Cookies
Sift flour and measure.
Add sugar, salt, and baking powder and sift again.
With two knives or a pastry blender, blend in butter until mixture is the consistency of cornmeal.
Add egg, water, and extract.
Stir until mixture comes away from the sides of the... - 45.0641
Crispy Noodles With Mushrooms And Ham
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 44.9585
Chinese Crispy Duck
1) Take a muslin bag, put in garlic, ginger and Bouquet Garni.
2) In a pan, mix the rest of ingredients and let it come to a boil.
3) Put the muslin bag into the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Take away the muslin bag and sauce is ready for use.
5)... - 44.876
Crispy Fish Skin
This crispy fried fish almost always ends up eaten the rest of the food reaches the table. With children this crispy and delicious dish will be an immediate hit. You have to eat the crispy fried fish to understand what I am trying to say! - 44.8019
Crispy Spicy Fish
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Cut diagonal slashes 3/4 inch (1 cm) apart almost to the bone on both sides of the fish.
Mix the tapioca starch and water chestnut flour; dredge the fish in this mixture to cover the entire surface of the... - 44.3375
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 44.3364
1. In a large pot put all the ingredients for simmering sauce and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put in the chicken halves and simmer them, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken and let it cool down and dry on a rack for at least... - 44.0404
Wash and shred lamb into thin strips.
Put,the lamb strips into a bowl and add egg white.
Sprinkle cornflour and rub well.
Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Heat oil and fry the shredded lamb for 2-3 minutes.
Drain and remove.
In the same oil fry the garlic, chillies... - 43.7704
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 43.599
Crispy Wantons With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Pinch the centre of each Wanton skin and twist around to form a floral shape.
To make the sauce:
2. In a pan boil together combining oil, soft brown sugar,rice vinegar,light soy sauce and tomato sauce.
3. In a cup mix together stock... - 43.5641
Crispy Chicken Skin
Crisp Skin Chicken is an delicious chicken dish that everyone will like. Trust me, I made the Crisp Skin Chicken at home last night and everyone was asking for why I dint make more.Try it yourself then you will understand. - 43.4314
Aromatic And Crispy Duck
1. To prepare the duck remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
2. Split the duck in half down the backbone.
3. In a bowl mix all the marinade ingredients.
4. Rub the salt all over both sides and marinate in a dish with... - 43.1929
Trim the lamb of skin, gristle and excess fat.
Place in a saucepan of well seasoned water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes then drain the lamb and cool.
Cut into narrow strips; dip into the beaten egg and then coat thoroughly in... - 42.8141
Noodles With Crispy Meat Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, combine olive oil and butter.
Add meat and cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is crisp and browned (about 5 minutes).
Add parsley, basil, salt, oregano,... - 42.7526
Crispy Skin Chicken
Crispy Skin Chicken is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Crispy Skin Chicken; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 42.6661
Chicken With Bean Sprouts And Crispy Noodles
Lower the noodle 'nest' into hot oil for its first immersion.
Lift out, drain and set aside for the final operation.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Cut the slice of onion into strips and add them.
Cook for 1 minute.
Add the bean sprouts and cook for a further... - 42.17
Prawns With Crispy Fried Rice
The Chinese never waste anything, and in this recipe the rice is that which is left in the bottom of the pot when rice is boiled.
It is dried and then scraped off in as large layers as possible.
The rice is dried out in a cool oven and slightly resembles... - 41.9998
Crispy Chicken Bites
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
In plastic bag combine flour, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to flour mixture.
Close bag and shake to coat chicken pieces well.
Remove chicken... - 41.5454
Crispy Spring Rolls
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and about 300ml cold water to make a smooth batter.
Lightly oil a 20 cm/8inch frying pan and set over a moderate heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
Cook until the underside is pale... - 41.4406
Crispy Duck With Five Spices
Crisp Duck With Five Spices is a delicious duck preparation that is extremely easy to make. I served this dish for a party at home my guests finished it in no time! The Crisp Duck With Five Spices is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 41.2219
Prawn On Toast
A yummy snack fit for all occasions. This prawn on toast recipe is deep fried toast topped with prawn and sesame seed. A delicious appetizer you really would not where and how they disappeared. A sure hit prawn on toast is a wonderful choice for your party... - 40.9151
Chow Kan Choy (crispy Fried Celery)
Clean and wash the celery stalks, remove leaves and tough parts of the celery (you can use it for soup) and cut into cubes.
Place water in a pan, add celery cubes and bring to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, drain well.
Heat oil in a fry pan, saute onion, garlic,... - 40.9027
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.8909
Crispy Chinese Chicken
Cut the chicken into pieces 2.5-5 cm/1-2 inches long and combine with the Sweet and Sour Cook-in-Sauce.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
To make the batter, combine the flour and salt in mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg and milk... - 40.6788
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Brush chicken drumsticks lightly with honey; dredge in oat mixture.
Place drumsticks on a rack in a roasting... - 40.6575
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 40.6142
Crispy Barbecued Pork
Pour a kettleful of boiling water over the skin of the pork, drain and dry.
Rub the pork with salt and leave to dry for 45 minutes.
Score the skin of the pork in a diamond pattern.
Pierce the meat with a skewer in several places.
Rub the soy sauce and 5-spice... - 40.5946
Chow Kan Choy Crispy Fried Celery
Clean and wash the celery stalks, remove leaves and tough parts of the celery (you can use it for soup) and cut into cubes.
Place water in a pan, add celery cubes and bring to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, drain well.
Heat oil in a fry pan, saute onion, garlic,... - 40.4014
Crispy Rice Chop Suey
Saute meat in 2 tablesp fat in skillet until golden, brown.
Add flour, and stir until blended.
Add boiling water, bouillon, cubes, soy sauce, pepper, green pepper, celery, onions, and mushrooms.
Cover; simmer for 20 min., stirring occasionally to prevent... - 40.0595
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.8665
1. To prepare the spring greens separate the dark outer leaves (reserve the pale-colored hearts for other use) and clean well with a damp cloth - do not wash in water as they will take too long to dry.
2. In the centre of each leaf cut off the... - 39.7863
Crispy Small Fish
Place fish in a bowl, add salt, wine, soya sauce, egg white and cornflour.
Leave aside for 1 hour.
Heat oil and deep fry until crisp.
Drain on an absorbent kitchen paper.
Serve hot with Szechwan Sauce.
Use 250 gms.... - 38.2967
Vegetable Fried Rice
Method: Boil the rice with 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsp oil, till �bite-like�. Drain and rinse under cold water. Leave in the colander and work 1 tbsp oil into it.
Heat the rest of the oil and saut�he garlic and onions, till onions are a light brown.
Add... - 38.1612
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 38.1
Crispy Sichuan Duck
1. Defrost the duck if frozen, blot dry with paper towel and rub it evenly inside and out with the five spice powder and salt.
2. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for 3 hours or longer.
3. Stuff the cavity of the duck with ginger and... - 37.8544
Roasted Crispy Pork
1. Preheat oven to (240°C/475°F/ Gas 9).
2. Choose pork ideally in one piece.
3. With kitchen paper dry the skin and make sure that it is free from hairs.
4. Rub the meat all over with the salt and five-spice powder, then leave to stand for at... - 36.735
Chinese Crispy Rice
This simple Crisp Rice recipe will help you prepare crunchy and yummy crisp rice that you can use in your candies or chocolate bars or even as a cereal in the morning. Make your own good quality crisp rice with this recipe. - 36.3362
Tsing Hoi Potato With Corn
1. Blanch potato,mushroom & corn keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, broken cashew nut, chilli paste, tomato ketchup and add stock
3. Add potato & corn, add corn flour adjust seasoning - 35.7843
Crispy Chicken Strips
1) In a pie plate, combine the egg, butter and Worcestershire sauce, then season with the salt and pepper to taste.
2) Dip the chicken strips into the mixture, then coat evenly with the crumbs.
3) Place the chicken strips directly over the rack and... - 34.9304
The crispy spinach is just the crunchy and highly nutritious delight that you need to add to the taste of your main meal. The crispy spinach has very high iron content and is a great way to get your kids to eat the famous “Popeye” spinach without fuss. - 34.4409
Marinated flank steak, stir fried with ginger flavored green peppers. (Flank steak needs to marinade 6 hours, so allow for the extra prep time). This recipe does not keep well. Also it cannot be kept warm while other things are being cooked. Serve it right... - 34.3963
This Crisp Rice exemplifies the way in which you can use leftover rice ! Shape it into chips and fry them ! Eat them as appetizers or as a snack with savory sauces and let me know if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for these Crisp Rice are welcome ! - 33.5517
Crispy Chicken Breast With Almonds
1. Place chicken breast on cutting board; slant-cut horizontally into 2 thin slices equal in size. (Be careful when doing this.) Marinate with wine and salt for 30 minutes, then dry-coat with cornstarch; set aside.
2. Combine almond sauce ingredients except... - 31.7146
Crispy Chicken Wings With Lemon Dip
1. Marinate chicken wings for 2 hours.
2. Mix lemon dip mixture in a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Deep-fry chicken wings, 6 at a time, until golden brown—about 4-5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium if chicken is browning too quickly. - 31.5594
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Place a steaming rack in a wok. Pour in water to just below the level of the rack and bring it to a boil. Place the duck breast side up on a heatproof dish and set the dish on the rack. Cover and steam for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Preheat the oven... - 31.1516
Crispy Chicken With Parmesan And Prosciutto
Gently pound out the chicken with a rolling pin until about 2cm thick then season well.
Sprinkle the parmesan over one side and wrap the prosciutto around.
Heat a non-stick frying pan with a tsp of olive oil.
Sear for 3-4 minutes each side over a medium high... - 29.18
Crispy Red Snapper In Pineapple Chili Sauce
Red Snapper is the most popular white fish and is excellent for frying. So, this recipe is just a a classic use of the traditional white fish with some Chinese spicy flavors. You can alter the spice level based on your requirements. - 28.7668
1. Place buttermilk in a shallow glass or ceramic dish, add chicken, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Place oat bran, corn flakes and chicken seasoning in a separate shallow dish. Place eggs in a bowl.
3. Drain chicken, dip... - 28.7432
Deep Fried Crispy Noodles
Place noodles in large saucepan in enough water to cover; bring to boil.
Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes; drain well.
Fill deep-fat fryer half full with oil; heat to 350 Â°F.
Drop noodles into basket in oil; cook 2 minutes.
Remove from oil; drain... - 28.2532
Crispy Cashew Nuts
Place the nuts with the sugar and water in a small pan and bring to the boil.
Simmer over a low heat for 5 minutes.
Then remove and allow the nuts to stand in the syrup for up to 4 hours.
Turn them occasionally to ensure they are all well coated.
Heat a... - 27.7526
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces. Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch; drain well. Reheat... - 27.5388
1 Cook noodles. Drain, rinse well and set aside. After about 10 minutes, turn out noodles onto a tray and separate them with chopsticks or a fork.
2 Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry vegetables and meat together for about 5 -6 minutes. While still crisp, season... - 27.2762
Roast Pork With Crispy Skin
1. Score skin of pork in a 3/4 inch diamond pattern. Place skin side up under a medium broiler and let brown (about 15 minutes).
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Blend brown sugar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce; then brush over meat, not skin, of pork.
3.... - 25.9452
Crispy Wonton Chips
Spray 2 large cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a single layer on the cookie sheets.
Spray the wonton wrappers with no-stick spray.
Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut each diagonally in half.
Bake at 350Â° about 5... - 20.5475
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces (see technique above). Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch;... - 18.2844