- » Chinese Corn Pepper
Chinese Corn Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Corn Pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Corn Pepper recipes.
Chinese Corn And Peppers
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine peppers, onion, mushrooms, oil, and garlic; stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add corn and stir to combine; cover and microwave on High for 1... - 34.6752
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet... - 39.5973
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Take out a few whole corn kernels and grate the rest of the corn on the grater.
Pressure cook corn with 6 cups of water and 2 tsp salt.
After the first whistle, keep on low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
After the pressure drops, mix cornflour in... - 45.2454
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
Slice the steak diagonally as thinly as possible.
Microwave the oil in a browning dish (Corning) 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic and microwave 40 seconds at HIGH.
Add the meat, stir well in the hot oil.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Place the meat around... - 43.8482
Chinese Salt And Pepper Pork Chops
The first time I had salt & pepper pork chops was at a Chinese restaurant in Luganville, Vanuatu. I was smitten. I have never tasted something so distinctively flavored with such a light and crisp coat. It was so perfect I decided I needed to make my own... - 126.519
Chinese Corn Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 2 minutes.
Add the broth, bring to a boil, and mix in the corn kernels, sugar, pepper and ginger.
Cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch, soy sauce and water together; stir into the... - 41.8755
Salt-pepper Fried Fish With Schezwan Sauce
How about a quick Chinese fish recipe? A simple recipe that is quick to prepare and delicious to taste. Chef Vikas shows you how to prepare this. Watch this video and learn. - 96.695
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 95.0561
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
1. In a small bowl mix corn flour with 3 tablespoons water till smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large pan or pot bring the rest of the water to boil. Put in the carrots and cook for 3 minutes. Add the French beans and cauliflower. Stir and... - 126.932
Seafood Stuffed Peppers
1 Halve the peppers.
2 Remove the seeds and pulp.
3 Prepare the stuffing.
4 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel and chop them finely.
5 If you are using tinned waterchestnuts, first rinse them well in cold water.
6 ... - 44.4515
Chinese Style Fried Capsicum By Tarla Dalal
Fried capsicum, typically capsicum is used in Chinese sauces or as julienne in noodles and fried rice. Next time, try the fried capsicum, it is a unique way of serving capsicum and will be enjoyed by your loved ones. You could also use other crunchy... - 128.935
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Pour the stock into a large saucepan and add 225g of the sweetcorn.
Bring to the boil, add salt and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 15minutes.
Liquidize until smooth, then return to the pan.
Reheat the soup.
If it is not thick enough for your liking,... - 33.9855
Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup
I am still not sure of where the secret of my Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup lies. This Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup gets awesome and better each time I try it. Let me know if you discover the secret! - 34.7111
This Chinese style corn soup is just right for a cold winter day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy soup, it is great for kids who need all the nutrition to keep them all charged up. - 28.6142
Snow Peas Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
If chicken is what you crave for, here is a must try chicken dish for you. Amazingly delicious snow peas chicken with Chinese mushroom is a flavorful dish which the chefs tell us how to make in this video. The dish can be paired with crusty breads and steamed... - 105.931
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup recipe. The delicious Chinese dish is mostly prepared with corn as the main ingredient. 80 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect dish. Dish is most popularly enjoyed as an... - 51.9521
Stir Fried Pork With Corn
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy, sherry, and pepper.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add... - 43.0755
The taro plant, whose root gets pounded into poi, has tasty green leaves that resemble spinach.
The leaves of the ti palm, whose root becomes an alcoholic drink (okolehao), are not edible, but they make excellent wrappers, as well .
Laulaus are wrapped in... - 40.0849
Lobster With Butter Pepper Garlic
Clean, de-vein and cut lobster into dices.
Marinate with egg white, seasoning and corn flour.
Crispy fry the lobster.
In a wok add butter, garlic, freshly grounded bl.pepper dice spring onion, sauté well.
Add lobster stir... - 38.5849
Chicken With Black Pepper
Pepper chicken sound tempting? Here is Chef Vikas demonstrating a great recipe for pepper chicken. A simple recipe that takes very little time and very little effort! A great recipe for your spread! Watch and learn! - 81.5901
Turkey With Piquant Pepper Sauce
1) In a bowl, blend in corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in remaining stock or water and rest of the sauce ingredients. Place it aside.
2) In a wok, add Szechuan peppercorns to dry-fry over a medium heat for 1-2... - 45.6493
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 44.6542
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup. It is a delicacy, served as Appetizer. Stock up on more and more Vegetable as you will want to make this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup time and again. If you love this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup... - 48.6174
Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the sweet corn, water and chicken stock cubes in a large saucepan.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat.
4. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and, stirring... - 44.5746
Sweet Corn Soup
Remove the green leaves from the corn, and put corn cobs (split down the centre if wished) with the onion into a pan of water and simmer steadily until the corn is soft.
Strip off the cob.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the 1/2 pint... - 40.9501
Chicken Rice And Corn Salad
1) Dice chicken into 1-in piece cubes.
2) Toss and cover in the French dressing.
3) Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, cream and seasoning.
4) Fold in chicken, rice, corn and diced pepper.
5) In a platter or bowl line lettuce leaves and arrange... - 42.2699
Oriental Crab And Corn Bisque
Simmer stock, mushrooms and onion, covered, 30 minutes, adding corn last 10 minutes.
Adjust seasonings with sugar, soy and pepper and add crab and reheat.
Bring to slow boil, gradually drizzle in eggs and stir with fork so eggs form long, slender strands. - 30.493
Oriental Sweet Corn Soup
Heat the stock in a large pan.
When hot add the corn, chicken, crab, ginger and onions.
Simmer gently over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Add cornflour mixture and keep on stirring for sometime.
Add salt, pepper and sherry.
Serve hot garnished with parsley - 37.2987
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 34.5575
Corned Beef And Frosted Cabbage Wedges
Place bay leaf, cinnamon, chile pepper, coriander, allspice, and mustard seed in bottom of wok.
Add beer, then pour in enough water to make 2 inches liquid.
Place rack in wok over seasoned water; place corned beef on rack.
Cover wok and steam until meat is... - 42.4783
Garlic Fried Baby Corn And Mushroom
Vegetarian Chinese recipes? Baby corn and mushrooms are a great combination and one that is commonly used in Chinese dishes. Crispy fried first and then into a sauce, this is a delicious dish that works great as an appetizer. A little bit of Hindi language... - 98.2766
Crab And Corn Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and give a good stir to mix well.
2. Place pan on a medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer soup for 10 minutes until piping hot.
4. In the meantime,... - 41.8651
Baby Corn Manchurian
1. In a bowl, combine the carrots, cabbage and baby corns, add the minced ginger and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and slowly pour in the water,... - 111.739
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
The Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is my husbands favorite, actually the only one he orders for at restaurants. This is why I made this yummy Sweet Corn Chicken Soup at home for his birthday. Now he says I have spoiled him for the Sweet Corn Chicken Soup he gets... - 40.2171
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 43.8143
Sweet Corn And Cheese Soup
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent, add flour, stir until colour turns golden, gradually add grated corn, mix well.
2. Slowly add vegetable stock, stirring constantly bring to a boil, reduce heat.
3. Add milk and egg mixture, mix evenly.
4.... - 33.5568
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
1. Mince the chicken in a food processor or blender, taking care not to over-process. Transfer the chicken to a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, cornflour, water, sesame oil and seasoning. Cover and leave for about 15 minutes to absorb the... - 36.4694
Baby Corns In Ginger Sauce
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok.
Add baby corns.
Add 1/4 tsp salt and ajinomoto.
Stir fry for 2-3 minutes till cooked.
Remove from wok and keep aside.
Heat 1 tbsp more of oil.
Add chopped ginger.
Stir till ginger turns golden brown.
Add ginger paste.
Cook on low... - 46.6629
Spicy Hunan Beef With Scallion And Sweet Red Peppers
1) Prepare the marinade and the beef. Holding the knife or cleaver at an angle, cut the beef grain into long strips measuring about ½-inch in thickness and ½-inch in width. Crosswise cut the strips into 2-inch lengths.
2) In a large bowl,... - 46.0353
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 45.2115
Chinese Ham Salad
Stir together corn oil, corn syrup, soy sauce, ginger and pepper in a large bowl.
Add ham, rice, water chestnuts, green pepper, carrot and onion; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour. - 34.1698
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 101.393
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Cook rice separately & cool it in a mesh bowl or a large pan. Keep aside.
Cut chicken breasts into thin cubes. Marinade with salt, pepper & juice of lime for 15 minutes. Spray a non-stick cooking spray on a pan or use 1 tbs of olive oil & fry the chicken... - 43.1448
Chinese Chicken & Mushroom
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the chicken until golden brown.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
In the remaining oil fry the onions until transparent.
Stir in the corn flour and add the stock gradually, stirring all the time.
Add remaining ingredients and bring... - 41.6087
Seven-layer Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, line the lettuce .
2. Thow away seasoning packet if any from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles in a bowl.
3. Arrange noodles and chicken, corn, tomato and onions over lettuce.
4. In small jar... - 41.4909
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
In a wok or large heavy skillet heat oil over high heat.
Stir-fry until pork is no longer pink.
Add celery, carrots, onion, gingerroot and garlic.
Stir-fry until onion is tender.
Add broth, soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 43.62
Chinese Pineapple Spareribs
1 In a pan, heat water just until the boiling point.
2 Stir in vinegar.
3 Add in the ribs.
4 Cover and cook until boiling again.
5 Remove the cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6 Drain well and allow to cool.
7 In a large bowl, mix cornstarch, molasses... - 45.9691
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
Combine chicken pieces and soy sauce in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 6 to 9 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Remove chicken with slotted spoon to bowl.
Add green pepper to... - 41.3515
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the chicken, black pepper and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with spoon.
2. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 20 - 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. For Sauce – In a medium bowl add in the sugar, chicken... - 101.7
Indo Chinese Eggless Vegetarian Manchurian
Manchurian, a unique combination of Indo-Chinese ingredients, cooking style and flavors, is probably one of the most loved “Chinese” dishes in India and features on the menu of almost every Chinese restaurant, take-out and food stall in the country. Watch... - 134.545
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 88.8635
Chinese Stir-fry, Chicken With Vegetables
Learn how to make healthy and delicious, Chinese stir fry chicken and vegetables. Ying's All-Natural Stir-Fry Sauce makes Chinese cooking delicious and simple. - 108.05
Chinese Prawns Shrimp With Vegetables
Slit the prawns (shrimp) down the back and remove the blackish veins. Put them in a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, sherry, garlic and onion. Leave to marinate for an hour, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover with vented cling film... - 33.7849
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 45.0671
Snap off woody base of stalk at "breaking point" where tender part begins.
Slice on extreme bias, so slices are about 1/4 inch thick and about 1 1/2 inches long on bias.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in large skillet.
When hot, add 3 cups cut... - 25.629
Pasta With Chinese Style Chicken Saute
In a large wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic and ginger over high heat.
As soon as they sizzle, add the carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the bell pepper and snow peas and stir-fry about 1 minute more; then add the mushrooms and... - 45.9356
Chinese Simple Fried Rice
1.Heat both oils in wok or large frying pan, transfer oils to small bowl; reserve oils.
Gradually pour eggs into wok, tilting so that eggs cover base, continue to cook until eggs are set.
Transfer this omelet to large plate to cool before chopping.
2.Return... - 41.2599
Chinese Style Lamb With Ginger
A Chinese style lamb sound good? Here is an interesting recipe shown in this video. Don’t worry if you here a little of Hindi conversation in between here, no information being lost! This is a recipe that combines lamb with loads of ginger. Watch and learn. - 92.3355
Chilli Paneer - Indo - Chinese Dish
Chilli Paneer is a spicy Indo chinese appetizer in which Paneer is cooked with bell peppers and many Chinese sauces and Indian spices. This can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish for roti or paratha or any Indian Bread. - 125.957
Chinese Veg Manchurian
One of the most popular, supper tasty and mouthwatering Indo-Chinese Appetizer. These are deep fried mix vegetable dumplings cooked in soy sauce based gravy. Tastes awesome! Don't wait just try these chinese delicacy and enjoy! - 113.057
Indo Chinese Cuisine - Vegetarian American Chopsuey
A crispy noodle and yummy sauce combination!
The usual American Chop suey is an American pasta dish and consists of elbow macaroni and bits of cooked ground beef with sautéed onions and green peppers in a thick tomato-based sauce. The recipe described in... - 119.393
Chinese Style Turkey Wraps
1. Make the filling the evening before. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan set over a medium heat and add the turkey to the pan. Stir for 1-2 minutes until cooked through.
2. Reduce the heat and stir in the honey, soy sauce and sesame oil, making sure... - 30.7738
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 127.136
Chinese Chicken In Butter Garlic Sauce
Chinese Chicken in Butter Garlic Sauce is a hearty and nourishing dish. Full of flavors and a rich, garlic sauce, This is easy enough for every day, but delicious enough for guests. - 45.1911
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 46.6345
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 44.0665
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 30.9075
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 33.1099
Easy Chinese Fried Rice
If you are fond of eating Chinese Fried rice but have never tried making it at home,then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef here making the rice in just a little time at home and that too with loads of flavor. - 130.017
Hot And Sour Soup - Indian Chinese
This soup will warm your soul. From Kravings Blog a delicious Indian Chinese version made my the Chinese immigrants from India, this is packed with flavor from the ginger and garlic, spring onions, chicken, chilli sauce, ground pepper, mushrooms, stock,... - 116.14
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 37.5118
Remove and discard excess fat from the meat.
Cut the meat into 1 inch cubes.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently fry the lamb, onion, and sliced carrots until golden.
Add the syrup, catsup, soy or Worcestershire , sauce, and 1... - 40.3574
Gobi Manchurian - Indo Chinese
Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo Chinese appetizer or can be served as side dish. Cauliflower fritters are dipped into batter and fried till crispy. Then cooked with the special manchurian sauce. - 122.663
Chinese Mapo Tofu
Have you ever tries garlicy, cheesy mapu tofu? If not yet, watch this video right now and learn how to make this Chinese spicy pork dish. - 117.899
Paneer Chilli / Indo-chinese Cheese Chilli
How to make paneer chilli? Indo-chinese recipe for cheese chilli using Indian cottage cheese (paneer cubes) and capsicum (green-red peppers). Great recipe for Indian appetizer or as a main dish. - 97.1434
Chili Paneer Or Chilli Tofu - Indo Chinese
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 89.8883
Samosas With A Chinese Filling
Samosas with a twist! Our ace chef whips out the world famous indian snack - samosa in two versions. The first with the traditional aloo filling and the second one with a jazzed up chinese filling. - 114.576
Chinese Chicken And Tofu Sliders
Sliders have been become the cool thing in the past 10 years or so. Why not jump on the bandwagon and make your own? All the cool dudes are, Dude!
Sean makes the meat-eaters chicken version, whilst Adam goes veggie with Tofu. And to spice it up, Sean whips... - 128.239
Chinese Style Vermicelli
1. In a large pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
2. Add vermicelli, stir and heat until it boils again.
3. Boil for 8-10 minutes or follow packet instructions; stir occasionally.
4. In a colander or sieve, place carrots, zucchini and snap... - 49.0265
Baby Corn With Mushrooms And Leeks
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water, discard the stalks and slice the caps; set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leeks and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Chinese... - 29.8109
Hazelnuts Corn And Snow Peas
In a saucepan, melt margarine. Add corn, salt and pepper, and cook for 4 minutes. Add pimento and pea pods and continue to cook for 4 to 6 minutes. Add hazelnuts and serve. - 23.0516
Spicy Schezwan Fish Fingers
Ever tried fish finger? How about fish fingers in schezwan sauce? Yup…that’s the Chinese twist to an otherwise rather plain dish. Not that this recipe is tougher…as simple as it gets, this is a great recipe that is still as simple and effortless! - 86.5981
1. For marinating chicken – In a mixing bowl, combine cubed chicken breast, salt, egg white and corn starch. Keep it aside.
2. For making sauce – In a container, combine chicken broth, salt, sugar and cornstarch. Mix it well.
3. In a... - 105.427
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 125.521
Ham And Corn With Noodles
Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the onion and green pepper about 5 minutes, or until onion begins to look transparent.
Stir in flour and slowly add milk, stirring until the sauce is smooth and thickened.
Add the ham, corn, curry powder and salt... - 43.4788
Golden Fried Fish
Chinese style fish? Always a great option for Chinese, this is a great recipe…simple and quick~! Makes a great appetizer! The conversation might slip into the Hindi language off and on...don't worry the recap will be in English! - 84.4557
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it. - 110.772
Easy Spring Rolls
These are one of the most common snacks or appetizers in the Chinese food. They are crispy on the outside and crunchy on the outside.They are usually served with any dip like the sweet chilli sauce or even tomato ketchup. - 49.2076
Crispy Vegetables In Chilly Sauce
How about a great mixed vegetable dish? Chef Vikas from Ching’s, demonstrates how to prepare a great mixed vegetable dish Chinese style using Ching’s available sauces. Simple and quick, this is great to add to your spread! Don’t worry about any Hindi... - 94.1023
Delicious Manchow Soup
Manchow soup is a combination of soft vegetables and crispy noodles. It is nutritious and tasty. This is a very good dish to satiate the Chinese craving. It is delicious enough to be served at a party or for the family. - 48.6866
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 47.5737
Veggie Fried Rice
Throw in all but the kitchen sink and you will have a great side dish that with a bit of meat can be made into a meal to fill even the biggest eater. This can be made ahead and frozen until you are ready to heat it. - 113.599
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 86.4185
Chinese Corn Pepper Recipes By Category
Chinese Corn Pepper Dish: