- » Chinese Corn Pepper
Chinese Corn Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Corn Pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Corn Pepper recipes.
Chinese Corn And Peppers
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine peppers, onion, mushrooms, oil, and garlic; stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add corn and stir to combine; cover and microwave on High for 1... - 35.3139
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet... - 40.9635
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Take out a few whole corn kernels and grate the rest of the corn on the grater.
Pressure cook corn with 6 cups of water and 2 tsp salt.
After the first whistle, keep on low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
After the pressure drops, mix cornflour in... - 43.6873
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
Slice the steak diagonally as thinly as possible.
Microwave the oil in a browning dish (Corning) 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic and microwave 40 seconds at HIGH.
Add the meat, stir well in the hot oil.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Place the meat around... - 41.797
Chinese Salt And Pepper Pork Chops
The first time I had salt & pepper pork chops was at a Chinese restaurant in Luganville, Vanuatu. I was smitten. I have never tasted something so distinctively flavored with such a light and crisp coat. It was so perfect I decided I needed to make my own... - 126.289
Chinese Corn Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 2 minutes.
Add the broth, bring to a boil, and mix in the corn kernels, sugar, pepper and ginger.
Cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch, soy sauce and water together; stir into the... - 41.1782
Salt-pepper Fried Fish With Schezwan Sauce
How about a quick Chinese fish recipe? A simple recipe that is quick to prepare and delicious to taste. Chef Vikas shows you how to prepare this. Watch this video and learn. - 94.7573
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1138
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Pour the stock into a large saucepan and add 225g of the sweetcorn.
Bring to the boil, add salt and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 15minutes.
Liquidize until smooth, then return to the pan.
Reheat the soup.
If it is not thick enough for your liking,... - 32.0482
This Chinese style corn soup is just right for a cold winter day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy soup, it is great for kids who need all the nutrition to keep them all charged up. - 29.7393
Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup
I am still not sure of where the secret of my Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup lies. This Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup gets awesome and better each time I try it. Let me know if you discover the secret! - 32.8514
Seafood Stuffed Peppers
1 Halve the peppers.
2 Remove the seeds and pulp.
3 Prepare the stuffing.
4 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel and chop them finely.
5 If you are using tinned waterchestnuts, first rinse them well in cold water.
6 ... - 44.4456
Snow Peas Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
If chicken is what you crave for, here is a must try chicken dish for you. Amazingly delicious snow peas chicken with Chinese mushroom is a flavorful dish which the chefs tell us how to make in this video. The dish can be paired with crusty breads and steamed... - 147.276
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup recipe. The delicious Chinese dish is mostly prepared with corn as the main ingredient. 80 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect dish. Dish is most popularly enjoyed as an... - 52.1093
Stir Fried Pork With Corn
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy, sherry, and pepper.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add... - 40.972
The taro plant, whose root gets pounded into poi, has tasty green leaves that resemble spinach.
The leaves of the ti palm, whose root becomes an alcoholic drink (okolehao), are not edible, but they make excellent wrappers, as well .
Laulaus are wrapped in... - 39.3069
Lobster With Butter Pepper Garlic
Clean, de-vein and cut lobster into dices.
Marinate with egg white, seasoning and corn flour.
Crispy fry the lobster.
In a wok add butter, garlic, freshly grounded bl.pepper dice spring onion, sauté well.
Add lobster stir... - 39.9858
Chicken With Black Pepper
Pepper chicken sound tempting? Here is Chef Vikas demonstrating a great recipe for pepper chicken. A simple recipe that takes very little time and very little effort! A great recipe for your spread! Watch and learn! - 82.857
Turkey With Piquant Pepper Sauce
1) In a bowl, blend in corn flour with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in remaining stock or water and rest of the sauce ingredients. Place it aside.
2) In a wok, add Szechuan peppercorns to dry-fry over a medium heat for 1-2... - 47.0774
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 46.067
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup. It is a delicacy, served as Appetizer. Stock up on more and more Vegetable as you will want to make this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup time and again. If you love this Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup... - 48.0656
Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the sweet corn, water and chicken stock cubes in a large saucepan.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat.
4. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and, stirring... - 44.0995
Sweet Corn Soup
Remove the green leaves from the corn, and put corn cobs (split down the centre if wished) with the onion into a pan of water and simmer steadily until the corn is soft.
Strip off the cob.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the 1/2 pint... - 41.8189
Garlic Fried Baby Corn And Mushroom
Vegetarian Chinese recipes? Baby corn and mushrooms are a great combination and one that is commonly used in Chinese dishes. Crispy fried first and then into a sauce, this is a delicious dish that works great as an appetizer. A little bit of Hindi language... - 99.5965
Oriental Crab And Corn Bisque
Simmer stock, mushrooms and onion, covered, 30 minutes, adding corn last 10 minutes.
Adjust seasonings with sugar, soy and pepper and add crab and reheat.
Bring to slow boil, gradually drizzle in eggs and stir with fork so eggs form long, slender strands. - 28.5887
Oriental Sweet Corn Soup
Heat the stock in a large pan.
When hot add the corn, chicken, crab, ginger and onions.
Simmer gently over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Add cornflour mixture and keep on stirring for sometime.
Add salt, pepper and sherry.
Serve hot garnished with parsley - 35.7759
Chicken Rice And Corn Salad
1) Dice chicken into 1-in piece cubes.
2) Toss and cover in the French dressing.
3) Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, cream and seasoning.
4) Fold in chicken, rice, corn and diced pepper.
5) In a platter or bowl line lettuce leaves and arrange... - 44.2003
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.6591
Corned Beef And Frosted Cabbage Wedges
Place bay leaf, cinnamon, chile pepper, coriander, allspice, and mustard seed in bottom of wok.
Add beer, then pour in enough water to make 2 inches liquid.
Place rack in wok over seasoned water; place corned beef on rack.
Cover wok and steam until meat is... - 42.2309
Baby Corn Manchurian
1. In a bowl, combine the carrots, cabbage and baby corns, add the minced ginger and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and slowly pour in the water,... - 0
Crab And Corn Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and give a good stir to mix well.
2. Place pan on a medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer soup for 10 minutes until piping hot.
4. In the meantime,... - 41.8235
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
The Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is my husbands favorite, actually the only one he orders for at restaurants. This is why I made this yummy Sweet Corn Chicken Soup at home for his birthday. Now he says I have spoiled him for the Sweet Corn Chicken Soup he gets... - 38.7701
Sweet Corn And Crabmeat/ Chicken Soup
1. To prepare the crab flake the crabmeat (or chop the chicken meat), then mix with the ginger.
2. In a bowl beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the milk and cornflour paste and beat again until smooth.
3. Blend in the crabmeat or... - 44.6983
Sweet Corn And Cheese Soup
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent, add flour, stir until colour turns golden, gradually add grated corn, mix well.
2. Slowly add vegetable stock, stirring constantly bring to a boil, reduce heat.
3. Add milk and egg mixture, mix evenly.
4.... - 34.938
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
1. Mince the chicken in a food processor or blender, taking care not to over-process. Transfer the chicken to a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, cornflour, water, sesame oil and seasoning. Cover and leave for about 15 minutes to absorb the... - 35.3514
Baby Corns In Ginger Sauce
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok.
Add baby corns.
Add 1/4 tsp salt and ajinomoto.
Stir fry for 2-3 minutes till cooked.
Remove from wok and keep aside.
Heat 1 tbsp more of oil.
Add chopped ginger.
Stir till ginger turns golden brown.
Add ginger paste.
Cook on low... - 44.9131
Ham And Corn With Noodles
Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the onion and green pepper about 5 minutes, or until onion begins to look transparent.
Stir in flour and slowly add milk, stirring until the sauce is smooth and thickened.
Add the ham, corn, curry powder and salt... - 41.0697
Stir Fried Peppers And Onions
In large skillet saute onions, garlic and ginger in hot oil for about 2 minutes.
Add pepper strips and continue to cook over medium high heat for about 5 minutes longer, until peppers begin to soften.
Add soy and vinegar; mix well and cook 1 minute... - 29.2028
Spicy Hunan Beef With Scallion And Sweet Red Peppers
1) Prepare the marinade and the beef. Holding the knife or cleaver at an angle, cut the beef grain into long strips measuring about ½-inch in thickness and ½-inch in width. Crosswise cut the strips into 2-inch lengths.
2) In a large bowl,... - 46.7272
Cream Of Sweet Corn Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes without browning. Add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour, then gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.... - 33.8197
Cream Of Sweet Corn Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, without browning.
Add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
Bring to... - 45.0118
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 44.1234
Chinese Ham Salad
Stir together corn oil, corn syrup, soy sauce, ginger and pepper in a large bowl.
Add ham, rice, water chestnuts, green pepper, carrot and onion; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour. - 31.5555
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 108.818
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Cook rice separately & cool it in a mesh bowl or a large pan. Keep aside.
Cut chicken breasts into thin cubes. Marinade with salt, pepper & juice of lime for 15 minutes. Spray a non-stick cooking spray on a pan or use 1 tbs of olive oil & fry the chicken... - 42.6314
Chinese Chicken & Mushroom
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the chicken until golden brown.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
In the remaining oil fry the onions until transparent.
Stir in the corn flour and add the stock gradually, stirring all the time.
Add remaining ingredients and bring... - 39.2749
Seven-layer Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, line the lettuce .
2. Thow away seasoning packet if any from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles in a bowl.
3. Arrange noodles and chicken, corn, tomato and onions over lettuce.
4. In small jar... - 42.0036
Chinese Pork And Vegetables
In a wok or large heavy skillet heat oil over high heat.
Stir-fry until pork is no longer pink.
Add celery, carrots, onion, gingerroot and garlic.
Stir-fry until onion is tender.
Add broth, soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 47.2643
Chinese Style Cottage Cheese And Potato Balls
Looking for a great vegetarian appetizer? Here is another great recipe from Chef Vikas. Made with cottage cheese and then some additional vegetables, this seems like a great option to try out. Don't worry if you here some Hindi language, you are missing... - 90.1673
Indo Chinese Eggless Vegetarian Manchurian
Manchurian, a unique combination of Indo-Chinese ingredients, cooking style and flavors, is probably one of the most loved “Chinese” dishes in India and features on the menu of almost every Chinese restaurant, take-out and food stall in the country. Watch... - 132.194
Chinese Stir-fry, Chicken With Vegetables
Learn how to make healthy and delicious, Chinese stir fry chicken and vegetables. Ying's All-Natural Stir-Fry Sauce makes Chinese cooking delicious and simple. - 105.986
Chinese Pineapple Spareribs
1 In a pan, heat water just until the boiling point.
2 Stir in vinegar.
3 Add in the ribs.
4 Cover and cook until boiling again.
5 Remove the cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6 Drain well and allow to cool.
7 In a large bowl, mix cornstarch, molasses... - 45.0921
Chinese Style Lamb With Ginger
A Chinese style lamb sound good? Here is an interesting recipe shown in this video. Don’t worry if you here a little of Hindi conversation in between here, no information being lost! This is a recipe that combines lamb with loads of ginger. Watch and learn. - 91.9485
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
Combine chicken pieces and soy sauce in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 6 to 9 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Remove chicken with slotted spoon to bowl.
Add green pepper to... - 39.4182
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 45.2465
Snap off woody base of stalk at "breaking point" where tender part begins.
Slice on extreme bias, so slices are about 1/4 inch thick and about 1 1/2 inches long on bias.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in large skillet.
When hot, add 3 cups cut... - 24.2946
Chinese Style Turkey Wraps
1. Make the filling the evening before. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan set over a medium heat and add the turkey to the pan. Stir for 1-2 minutes until cooked through.
2. Reduce the heat and stir in the honey, soy sauce and sesame oil, making sure... - 28.7518
Chinese Prawns Shrimp With Vegetables
Slit the prawns (shrimp) down the back and remove the blackish veins. Put them in a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, sherry, garlic and onion. Leave to marinate for an hour, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover with vented cling film... - 33.2047
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a large bowl add in the chicken, black pepper and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with spoon.
2. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 20 - 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. For Sauce – In a medium bowl add in the sugar, chicken... - 0
Chinese Simple Fried Rice
1.Heat both oils in wok or large frying pan, transfer oils to small bowl; reserve oils.
Gradually pour eggs into wok, tilting so that eggs cover base, continue to cook until eggs are set.
Transfer this omelet to large plate to cool before chopping.
2.Return... - 39.4062
Chinese Veg Manchurian
One of the most popular, supper tasty and mouthwatering Indo-Chinese Appetizer. These are deep fried mix vegetable dumplings cooked in soy sauce based gravy. Tastes awesome! Don't wait just try these chinese delicacy and enjoy! - 112.292
Remove and discard excess fat from the meat.
Cut the meat into 1 inch cubes.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently fry the lamb, onion, and sliced carrots until golden.
Add the syrup, catsup, soy or Worcestershire , sauce, and 1... - 38.6346
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 129.684
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 44.0365
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 34.4425
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 32.2946
Easy Chinese Fried Rice
If you are fond of eating Chinese Fried rice but have never tried making it at home,then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef here making the rice in just a little time at home and that too with loads of flavor. - 131.342
Pasta With Chinese Style Chicken Saute
In a large wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic and ginger over high heat.
As soon as they sizzle, add the carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the bell pepper and snow peas and stir-fry about 1 minute more; then add the mushrooms and... - 45.0605
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 38.9172
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 46.0535
Chinese Mapo Tofu
Have you ever tries garlicy, cheesy mapu tofu? If not yet, watch this video right now and learn how to make this Chinese spicy pork dish. - 120.85
Chili Paneer Or Chilli Tofu - Indo Chinese
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 104.749
Chinese Style Vermicelli
1. In a large pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
2. Add vermicelli, stir and heat until it boils again.
3. Boil for 8-10 minutes or follow packet instructions; stir occasionally.
4. In a colander or sieve, place carrots, zucchini and snap... - 48.4426
Hazelnuts Corn And Snow Peas
In a saucepan, melt margarine. Add corn, salt and pepper, and cook for 4 minutes. Add pimento and pea pods and continue to cook for 4 to 6 minutes. Add hazelnuts and serve. - 26.0998
Spicy Schezwan Fish Fingers
Ever tried fish finger? How about fish fingers in schezwan sauce? Yup…that’s the Chinese twist to an otherwise rather plain dish. Not that this recipe is tougher…as simple as it gets, this is a great recipe that is still as simple and effortless! - 84.6462
Baby Corn With Mushrooms And Leeks
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water, discard the stalks and slice the caps; set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leeks and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Chinese... - 27.818
Golden Fried Fish
Chinese style fish? Always a great option for Chinese, this is a great recipe…simple and quick~! Makes a great appetizer! The conversation might slip into the Hindi language off and on...don't worry the recap will be in English! - 85.791
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it. - 104.98
Crispy Vegetables In Chilly Sauce
How about a great mixed vegetable dish? Chef Vikas from Ching’s, demonstrates how to prepare a great mixed vegetable dish Chinese style using Ching’s available sauces. Simple and quick, this is great to add to your spread! Don’t worry about any Hindi... - 95.5404
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 48.4418
Twice Cooked Pork, Wui Woo Yuk
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for thickener, stir to mix and set aside.
2. In a pot, put together water, ginger and green onion for stock, cover and bring to a boil.
3. Uncover and add in pork belly, wine and... - 74.5853
Rotisserie chicken is a great meat to cook and indulge in and here is a recipe using one. Mike Monahan shows in simple and clear steps how to make Smoky Chicken Chili and serve it with optional toppings. Chicken so spicy and rich! - 113.818
Five Spice Beef And Pepper Stir Fry And Rice With Smoked Almonds
1) In a saucepan, boil water for rice and prepare the rice following package directions.
2) In a small pot pour beef broth and cook over low heat.
3) Heat a wok-shaped skillet or pan over high heat.
4) Add oil and heat until smoking.
5) Add beef bits... - 44.0319
Corn And Bean Sprout Salad
Drain 1 large tin of sweet-corn kernels.
Cut in paper-thin slices 3 small onions or 3 big spring onions.
Add to corn with 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 2 chopped mint leaves.
Shake well in a jar 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 ... - 42.1212
Corn Chowder With Shrimp
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over high flame. Add in bell pepper, onion, celery, jalapeno, pepper and garlic. Saute well for about 2 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
2) Add in the flour and whisk continuosly to mix well for about a... - 43.3022
Chicken And Corn Soup
Chicken and Corn Soup (aka Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup) is very tasty and super simple to make! It only requires a few ingredients and you are good to go. Just make sure to get low sodium chicken broth and "no salt added" cream style corn. Otherwise, this... - 109.273
Chicken Noodle And Corn Soup
Chicken Noodle And Corn Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and filling soup that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Chicken Noodle And Corn Soup is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 27.2665
Summer Corn And Vegetable Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add green beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chili pepper, and garlic.
2. After thoroughly mixing of all ingredients, set the bowl aside.
3. Take a small cup or a small bowl and add in it rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mix... - 45.9439
How about a quick lamb recipe? Ching’s secret has some really convenient sauces that allow you to dish out Chinese dishes within minutes! Here is a great stir fried recipe for lamb, well flavored with sauce and pepper! Watch and learn! - 99.3127
Egg Drop Soup
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese "warm your heart" dish - Egg Drop Soup! Try it, it's easier than you think - 122.915
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
In 1-quart bowl combine chicken and cornstarch, tossing to coat.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil; add half of the chicken and cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 47.455
Chinese Corn Pepper Recipes By Category
Chinese Corn Pepper Dish: