- » Chinese Cooker
Chinese Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Cooker recipes.
Rice Cooker Fried Rice
Trying to get that perfect rice to toss in for fried rice? Here is a video showing you how to achieve that. A simple way using a rice cooker, as well as some tips to get it right. - 94.3922
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half... - 43.3106
How To Make Chicken Chow Mein In The Crockpot Or Slow Cooker
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add chicken and saute over medium high heat until browned on all sides.
2. Grease a Crock pot with cooking spray and put chicken pieces in it.
3. Place the carrots, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and water chestnuts.
4. In... - 0
You May Also Like!
White Chicken Chili In Slow Cooker
Are you a fan of the slow cooked meals that fill the house with aroma and flavor that makes you hungry instantly? Then, you are going fall for this video. The chef demonstrates a recipe to cook white chicken chili in a slow cooker. It is just out of this... - 93.3063
Chicken Bouillon Chinese Style
1) Put all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. In case the flavor seems too bland, add some more salt and pepper.
3) Strain the liquid.
4) Use the bouillon as and when preferred or... - 36.2111
Chinese Cabbage With Mushrooms
Place cabbage, mushrooms, salt and water in cooker.
Close cover and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached and control jiggles gently, cook for 3 minutes.
Cool cooker at once under running water.
Put vegetables in serving dish and pour melted... - 30.8981
Chinese Pot Roast
1) Dip the roast in flour.
2) In a saucepan, brown the roast in oil. Put the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
3) Top with the salt, pepper and onions.
4) Combine together the water, soy sauce and ginger and pour the mixture all over the meat.
5) Cover the... - 42.9722
Chinese Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Stem the mushrooms, trim off any dried stem ends and slice into discs. Keep the caps and sliced stems aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the pork, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, 1 tablespoon of... - 45.7627
Chinese Red-stewed Beef
Place pot roast in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low about 10 hours.
Slice meat and cover with cooking sauce as it is served. - 28.0107
Chicken And Chinese Sausage Rice
Using a cleaver, cut the chicken into 1 by 1 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Marinate the chicken slices for at least 1/2 hour in the scallion, ginger, wine, soy sauce, salt, and sugar marinade.
Slice the sausages diagonally into 1/4 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Soak... - 45.2279
Chinese Pepper Steak
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the steak and slice into thin strips.
2) In a slow cooker, add the steak, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sugar ; cook covered on LOW for about 4 hrs.
3) Stir in the tomato and bell... - 38.4185
1) In a bowl mix the garlic, soy sauce, ketchup and marmalade, then brush evenly over the spareribs.
2) In a slow cooker, place the spareribs and pour over the remaining sauce.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5... - 30.9277
Ridge Gourd Or Chinese Okra Curry - Turiya Choli Nu Shak
If you are looking for some Gujarati recipes, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the ridge gourd curry. It's very tasty and healthy too. You can serve the curry with roti. Do check out the video. - 92.9116