- » Chinese Cooker
Chinese Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Cooker recipes.
Rice Cooker Fried Rice
Trying to get that perfect rice to toss in for fried rice? Here is a video showing you how to achieve that. A simple way using a rice cooker, as well as some tips to get it right. - 97.7342
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half... - 43.6032
How To Make Chicken Chow Mein In The Crockpot Or Slow Cooker
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add chicken and saute over medium high heat until browned on all sides.
2. Grease a Crock pot with cooking spray and put chicken pieces in it.
3. Place the carrots, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and water chestnuts.
4. In... - 0
You May Also Like!
Chinese Cabbage With Mushrooms
Place cabbage, mushrooms, salt and water in cooker.
Close cover and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached and control jiggles gently, cook for 3 minutes.
Cool cooker at once under running water.
Put vegetables in serving dish and pour melted... - 28.385
The night before you plan to serve them, mix ground beef, cabbage, onion, ginger, soy sauce, and salt in a large bowl.
When thoroughly mixed, form into balls.
Cover and set in the refrigerator.
(While this can be done when preparing the meal, the flavors... - 36.3008
Chinese Chicken & Mushroom
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the chicken until golden brown.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
In the remaining oil fry the onions until transparent.
Stir in the corn flour and add the stock gradually, stirring all the time.
Add remaining ingredients and bring... - 39.2749
Chinese Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, green pepper, mushrooms, scallions, water chestnuts, and beef. In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons each of the sherry and soy sauce, the water, hoisin sauce, chili paste with... - 29.762
Vegetable Stock For Soups
Mix all ingredients and pressure cook for 10-15 minutes.
Do not mash the vegetables if a clear soup is to be prepared.
Strain and use as required. - 31.9567
Chicken Stock For Soups
The secret behind a good soup is always its stick. For those of you who need to prepare a good and well flavored chicken stock for their soups, this chicken Stock recipe is what you need! Try it and taste the difference when you drink the soup that uses this... - 32.5733
Chicken Oriental is a tasty Chinese preparation of my favorite non vegetarian food, chicken. This Chicken Oriental recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 43.7262
Ham Bone Soup
This Ham Bone Soup recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious soup. You should try this Ham Bone Soup... - 39.3976
Chicken In Fruit Sauce
Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the chicken on all sides.
Add orange juice honey, lemon juice, and curry powder.
Close cover of cooker and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 15... - 35.7793