- » Chinese Coleslaw
Chinese Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Coleslaw recipes.
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 43.8561
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
Combine the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad; toss well. - 35.6083
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss well. - 33.7725
You May Also Like!
Carrot Cress And Chinese Lettuce Coleslaw
1. In a bowl, combine Chinese leaves with carrots, mayonnaise and raisins.
2. Season it according to taste preferences.
3. Serve the salad after garnishing with salad cress. - 36.7959
Combine cabbage and carrots in a large serving bowl.
Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; chill.
Just before serving, pour dressing over vegetable mixture; toss lightly to mix. - 27.1257
Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. Shred cabbage into thin strips (I like to use a mix of green cabbage, bok choy and Chinese cabbage). Set aside.
2. Lightly saute onions, garlic & ginger in 1 Tbsp oil for 1 minute. Add remaining oil, vinegar, soy sauce and heat for 1 minute.
3. Remove from... - 35.4961
1) In a large serving bowl, mix the shredded carrots and cabbage together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Refrigerate until serving time.
4) When ready to serve, pour the dressing... - 36.8035
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
Harvard Hottie Napa Slaw
Recipes with My Sweet Hottie sauce are infused with farm fresh garlic, fresh ginger, peach, local honey and red chilies! This is one of my go-to favorites for an easy salad or tasty side to bbq, tacos, ribs, burgers, pizza and more. Perfect for picnics and... - 99.1588
Chinese Spare Ribs
1) In a bowl, whisk the soy, sugar, molasses, ketchup, cayenne, black bean sauce, garlic and brown sauce. Put in the ribs and give a toss to coat the ribs with marinade. Cover and marinate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
2) To make the coleslaw,... - 39.528
Chinese Cabbage Salad
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, oil and ginger in large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Stir in apple.
2. Add cabbage, onions, raisins, cilantro and sesame seeds; gently stir until well combined. - 37.7806
Chinese Chicken And Noodles
Place the chicken in a large saucepan of water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until no longer pink on the inside about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to package directions.
Whirl the... - 40.7786
Napa Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
Just before serving, sprinkle with chow mein noodles. - 35.043
Chinese Coleslaw Recipes By Category