- » Chinese Cold Pasta Salad
Chinese Cold Pasta Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese cold pasta salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese cold pasta salad recipes.
Hot Pasta And Egg Salad
Put the pasta shells in a pot with the boiling water, a little salt and a few drops of the oil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Leave to stand for 3 minutes, then drain and toss in the remaining oil.
Mix in the beans, pepper and olives, season and divide the... - 33.669
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.8602
Chinese Duck Salad
1) In a large pan, bring at least 3 pints of water to a boil and add in a dash of oil in addition to a generous pinch of salt.
2) Add the pasta, take the pan off the heat, cover it and allow to stand for 6 minutes.
3) In the meantime, brush the duck... - 47.6528
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.9094
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
Asian Chicken Slaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the vegetable and sesame oils, garlic, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and nuoc mam in a mixing bowl. Remove the skin and fat from the chicken and cut the meat into thin, lengthwise... - 36.8443