- » Chinese Cold Pasta Salad
Chinese Cold Pasta Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese cold pasta salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese cold pasta salad recipes.
Hot Pasta And Egg Salad
Put the pasta shells in a pot with the boiling water, a little salt and a few drops of the oil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Leave to stand for 3 minutes, then drain and toss in the remaining oil.
Mix in the beans, pepper and olives, season and divide the... - 31.5513
Chinese Duck Salad
1) In a large pan, bring at least 3 pints of water to a boil and add in a dash of oil in addition to a generous pinch of salt.
2) Add the pasta, take the pan off the heat, cover it and allow to stand for 6 minutes.
3) In the meantime, brush the duck... - 46.922
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 50.693
Korean Kimchi Bibim Guksu
Summer is the time for cool, nutritious and light dishes that need little or no cooking. This kimchi bibim guksu recipe is Korean cold noodle salad with spicy kimchi. Thought noodle salads are an anytime favorite, this cold one is great for lunch on a hot day... - 133.048
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.3952
Chicken Noodle Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple into quarters lengthwise through crown.
With a curved grapefruit knife, cut pineapple flesh from shell; remove and discard core and cut flesh into bite-size chunks; reserve.
Set pineapple shells, cut side down, to drain.
Spread almonds in a... - 41.8866
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 48.0852
Asian Chicken Slaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the vegetable and sesame oils, garlic, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and nuoc mam in a mixing bowl. Remove the skin and fat from the chicken and cut the meat into thin, lengthwise... - 37.5678