- » Chinese Cold Ginger Chicken
Chinese Cold Ginger Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese cold ginger chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese cold ginger chicken recipes.
Cold Sherry Chicken
1. Bone cooked chicken and cut in thin slices. Add sherry and toss. Let stand 2 hours, turning once or twice. Drain, reserving sherry.
2. Meanwhile extract ginger juice, then mix well with soy sauce, sesame oil and cup of reserved sherry.
3. Arrange chicken... - 22.2097
Chinese Cold Platter
Place the pork in a pan with the stock, ginger, scallions, star anise, five spice powder, sugar, soy sauce and a little salt.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until the pork is tender.
Remove the pork from the stock, and strain the... - 41.8148
Cold Lemon Chicken And Coriander
Place chicken breast or half chicken in a saucepan, pour 3 cups water to cover.
Add onion, celery leaves, salt, lemon juice, ginger and lemon grass.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer over very gentle heat for 15 minutes.
Turn off heat and allow to cool in the... - 41.0018
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Fried Chicken Livers In Ginger
1. Wash and clean the livers discarding any connecting membranes.
2. Pat dry nicely on paper towel.
3. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients with the chicken livers and let marinade for about 30 minutes or more.
4. Drain the livers in a colander... - 41.9608
Chicken And Chinese Sausage Rice
Using a cleaver, cut the chicken into 1 by 1 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Marinate the chicken slices for at least 1/2 hour in the scallion, ginger, wine, soy sauce, salt, and sugar marinade.
Slice the sausages diagonally into 1/4 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Soak... - 45.2279
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
1. Steam or boil cabbage for 5 minutes
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Press to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside until required.
4. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well
5. Add cabbage and... - 47.2123
Cold Peking Pork
1. Remove the rind from the meat and set it aside. Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the rind and pork in it for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and then discard the liquid and chop the rind into small... - 43.7025
Fried Chinese Mushrooms
Try this delicious version of Fried Chinese Mushrooms. An easy to prepare recipe, this Fried Chinese Mushrooms is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.1315
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554
Red Stewed Chicken
Well, Red Stewed Chicken might not look all that pretty but they are tasty for sure. Follow this Chinese Red Stewed Chicken recipe and you can for sure have a filling meal. Check it out! - 29.0152
Ginger Orange Chicken
Arrange chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish so meatiest portions are toward outside of dish.
Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
In 2-cup measure combine orange concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy, and ginger; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at... - 43.7217
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Mushrooms Shark's Fin Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms,
2. Trim scallion stalks; slice ginger root and combine in a pan with canned shark's fin, sherry and water.
3. Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Drain shark's fin, discarding liquid, scallions and ginger root.
4.... - 33.0609
Hunan Fish With Ginger Sauce
Clean the fish.
Make a slit on the stomach of the fish and clean it out, thoroughly.
Trim spine and fins.
Leave head and tail on.
Place water in a large pan enough to cover the fish.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt.
Rub the empty cavity of the... - 41.978
Stock Soy Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince scallion stalks and ginger root.
2. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Then stir in and heat joy sauce, sherry and water.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and cook to heat through, turning once. Remove chicken to a warm... - 29.2156
Mixed Vegetable Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred ginger root. Slice bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root, and stir-fry a few times.
4. Add all sliced vegetables; stir-fry to heat through Add stock and... - 32.5373
Boiled White Chicken
This Boiled Whiite Chicken makes a delicious meal course,especially for those who want to have less spicy chicken ! Try out this chopped chicken bolied with scallions and ginger, with your favorite savory sauce and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions... - 28.6697
Try this delicious version of Empress Chicken recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Empress Chicken, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 46.7053
Stir Fried Diced Chicken In Bird's Nest
Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
Marinate with the marinade ingredients listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Parboil the carrot slices in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Drain the straw mushrooms.
Assemble the carrots, mushrooms, diced pepper, sliced... - 43.298
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Scallops And Chinese Radish Balls
Soak the dried scallops in 1/2 cup boiling hot chicken broth for about 1/2 hour.
Steam with broth for about 1/2 hour.
When cool, shred the scallops with fingers.
Save the stock for later use.
Use a melon ball scoop to cut the radish into 30 small balls.
Boil... - 39.9709
Chinese Chicken Soup For The Flu
If you have the flu, this Chinese style chicken soup is just the thing for you. It is a surefire cure to the common cold. The broth with hot sauce, fresh ginger and veggies is therapeutic and instantly makes you feel better. - 98.009
Noodles And Chicken Livers
Noodles And Chicken Livers is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Noodles And Chicken Livers recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.3305
Tri Colour Platter
Tri Colour Platter is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.1399
Drunken Chicken Wings And Chicken Feet
1) In a large pot, add about 2-3 cups of water. Add the spring onion white.
2) Next, add the chicken wings and feet, along with salt and ginger.
3) Cover the pot and let the chicken cook over medium high heat. The wings will be done in about 30... - 81.7409
Ginger Bean Sprouts
1. Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; rinse again.
2. Drain well to remove water.
3. In a saucepan, mix drained beans with remaining ingredients.
4. Slowly heat for about 5 minutes until the they are very hot.
5. Serve Ginger... - 35.096
Egg Noodles And Chicken
Egg Noodles And Chicken is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Egg Noodles And Chicken; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 46.9891
Chinese Chicken Soup
Place the chicken in a large kettle, and cover with cold water.
Bring to a light simmer.
When a scum begins to form on the water, drain the kettle completely, and rinse the bones.
Cover with ftesh cold water, and add the ginger and turnip ball if... - 26.5389
Spring Greens is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Spring Greens; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 46.2511
Fried Watercress is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Fried Watercress is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 38.4715
Chinese Chicken Whiskey Soup
Remove tips from wings and reserve for future stock.
Cut wings at joints and set aside.
Cut out any hard membrane in fungus and pull apart into bite-size pieces.
Tie each needle into a knot and set aside.
Heat oil, sprinkle with salt and cook and... - 42.4049
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 43.5224
Chinese Chicken Barbecue
1) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
2) Wash chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
3) In a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken.
4) In a bowl, combine catsup, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, stirring well.
5)... - 42.1553
Chinese Noodle Salad With Five Spice Chicken
repare Five-spice Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat, then add noodles and cook just until tender to bite (2 to 3 minutes).
Drain, immerse in cold water until cool, and drain again.
Transfer to a... - 41.6694
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a stockpot, place chicken with water, 1 whole green onion cut into half, ginger, sherry, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Take the pot... - 46.0843
Original Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Put the chicken breast halves in a medium skillet. Add 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of the sherry, the sliced ginger, 1 of the scallions and the garlic. Bring just to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer, turning 2 or 3... - 37.9542
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1) In a large saucepan, fill water and bring it to a boil over heat.
2) Place the bean sprouts in and blanch them for 1 minute.
3) Drain the bean sprouts on a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
4) In a large bowl, place the bean... - 47.3606
Poached Chicken With Chinese Vinaigrette
1. In a large pan, place the chicken, garlic and the ginger and cook the ingredients over medium heat.
2. Add cold water to cover the ingredients
3. Bring the water to simmering point and then cover and cook the chicken till the chicken is tender. This... - 41.183
Braised Chinese Chicken
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook, uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until well browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, ginger, peanut butter,... - 36.8985
Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken
Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.0198
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 32.4359
Chinese Chicken Salad With Sesame
Place chicken in heavy plastic bag set in dish.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour over chicken; press air out of bag and secure closed.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 or up to 24 hours.
In pot of boiling water, cook snow peas... - 42.7749
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Chinese Noodle Salad With Chicken
1)Use covered pot and boil 3 or 4 quarts of water, if required add salt.
2)In a skillet keep chicken.
3)Pour enough water, wine, or vermouth into skillet.
4) Simmer chicken until tender for about 20 minutes.
5)Mix water, soy sauce, sesame paste,... - 46.251
Three Kinds Of Shredded Delicacy Soup
Remove skin and fat from ham.
Boil the ham and chicken breast in 8 cups of water with scallion and ginger for about 20 minutes.
Remove the ham and chicken; let cool.
Cut the cold ham into thin strips and tear the cold chicken into shreds.
Shred the snow peas... - 43.2356
Spiced Chinese Livers
In saucepan, pour boiling water over livers, drain, dry, and return to pan.
Add remaining ingredients except oil.
Cover pan and cook 10 minutes or until livers are done.
Transfer to bowl; stir in oil.
Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
Remove... - 36.1793
White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings
Try this White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings at home once you catch hold of some chicken wings. This White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings uses chicken wings and ham and is easy to prepare. Be sure to check it out! - 34.2463
Julienne Of Vegetables
Julienne Of Vegetables is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Julienne Of Vegetables; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.4064
Hearty Mushroom Soup
Mushroom Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe. The irresistible taste of Mushroom Soup won't let you go away from it. - 36.2894
Cold Peanut Noodles With Tofu And Red Peppers
1. In a large bowl, toss the tofu with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chow mein noodles and cook until they are a! Dente. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. Shake... - 32.1088
Stir Fried Chicken Livers With Snow Peas
Stir Fried Chicken Livers With Snow Peas is an astonishly simple yet stylish way of cooking Chicken livers. If you have an hungry family waiting out there for you, Stir Fried Chicken Livers With Snow Peas can easily satisfy them. A delight to cook! - 37.9788
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
1. Line a broiler pan or a broiler with double folded aluminium foil and heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl mix 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sesame oil and with a brush apply on both sides of the chicken breast.
3. Keep the breasts on a rack or... - 44.1836
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork is an excellent as well as easy recipe for those who like both chicken and pork. I wish I could make more of this Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork. You will be glad you made it! - 35.5693
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms
I got this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms Chinese recipe from the Readers digest but added my own little variations to it. The resulting Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms dish was indeed very tasty. You got to try it at home! - 40.0362
Soy Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms
There are so many who appreciated me for this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms recipe of mine. I cooked up this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms for my friends the last day and they instantly fell in love with it. You will too! - 42.0536
Cantonese Shrimp And Beans
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Dissolve chicken-stock base in boiling water.
Cook onion, garlic, and shrimp in oil 3 minutes; stir frequently.
If necessary, add a little broth to prevent sticking.
Stir in salt, ginger, pepper, beans, and broth; cover.
Simmer 5 to 7... - 37.5964
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions is a tasty dish that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This addictive chicken preparation is my husbands favorite and it doesn€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Steamed Chicken With Green... - 46.4506
Stir Fried Sweet And Pungent Chicken Livers
This Stir Fried Sweet And Pungent Chicken Livers recipe seemed to have worked wonders in my family. This Stir Fried Sweet And Pungent Chicken Livers dish was enjoyed by every single member of my family, who otherwise have such weird and different tastes.... - 31.8279
Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping L For Basic Noodles N Soup
The picture of a superb soup is all set when you add a few egg slices to Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. The very mention of Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup makes my mouth water. This will tickle your... - 36.781
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 40.6787
Honey Lemon Chicken
1 Pierce chicken pieces with a skewer. Combine soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice and honey. Brush over chicken pieces and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and salt. Add drained chicken pieces and brown evenly. Pour off excess oil, add... - 28.4884
Odd Flavor Chicken
Wash and clean the chicken.
Boil 3 quarts of water in a large deep pan.
Add 1 Tbs of Chinese rice wine and 2 slices of ginger.
Submerge the chicken in the boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool in the... - 40.691
Chicken In A Bird S Nest
The Chicken In A Bird S Nest is a wonderful chicken preparation that is gonna bowl your guests over not only with its flavor but also its visual appeal. This tasty chicken preparation is my favorite too!! Try this excellent Chicken In A Bird S Nest recipe at... - 47.6552
Peking Dumplings With Pork And Vegetables
Thaw the shui jiao wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with wet towels for about 15 minutes before use.
Wash the Chinese cabbage; chop it into fine pieces.
Sprinkle a little salt on the chopped cabbage, wait a few minutes, then squeeze... - 42.4971
Asian Lion's Head Meatball
Lion's Head is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Lion's Head; I am sure you would love to try this Lion's Head again & again. - 47.4692
White Heart Of Cabbage
White Heart Of Cabbage is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this White Heart Of Cabbage; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.8252
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 42.334
Belly Pork With White Cabbage
Belly Pork With White Cabbage is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Belly Pork With White Cabbage is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.6981
Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing
This Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 44.7975
Shanghai Style Chicken
1 Cook chicken by placing onion, carrot, celery, seasonings and water into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, add chicken and simmer until tender. Remove chicken meat from carcass in strips. Set aside.
2 Snap off tough ends of asparagus stalks. Scrape stems... - 39.8096
Classic Chicken Stock
1. In a large pot, place the chicken bones and chicken pieces and simmer in cold water to make a thick stock. As the chicken stock simmers, remove all scum that rises to the top of the bowl. This will take about 20-50 minutes. Let the stock sit... - 35.7644
Simmered Chicken Livers
Eventhough nowadays Chicken meals has turned out to be just a commonplace meal, I still love this Simmered Chicken Livers just as much. This Chinese Simmered Chicken Livers dish is one of the few chicken dishes I really love eating. Try it out today! - 35.7033
Mandarin Lemon Chicken
Clean, cut the chicken into quarter with skin, wash and dry well.
Rub half the soya sauce over the chicken pieces and keep aside.
Peel the lemon thinly, removing only the yellow portion of the rind and not the white pith.
Chop the rind finely.
Squeeze the... - 42.2696
Quick Broccoli Stir Fry
An easy stir fry to go with your rice and noodles is the chicken broccoli stir fry! If you got this stir fry going, its just enough to make a satisfying meal! Watch Chef David make this with ease in this video! - 107.432
Chinese Red Sauce
Heat oil in a pan.
Stir fry ginger and garlic on a low heat until it begins to change colour.
Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce, sugar, water and vinegar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to the boil.
Add cornflour mixture, salt, and pepper.
Stir... - 42.3383
Chinese Duck With Plum Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Pat ducks inside and out with paper towels.
Rub skin and cavity with salt and pepper, garlic and ginger, then stuff with garlic and ginger pieces, onion and celery.
Place breast side up on rack in shallow pan and roast, pricking skin... - 44.0368
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 47.2122
Lobster With Chinese Vegetables
Cook lobster tails as directed on package.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
Cut lengthwise through membranes of tails with kitchen scissors.
Carefully remove meat and cut into 1-inch pieces (4 cups).
Crush ginger root between waxed paper to... - 42.7657
Chinese Soft Rice
This soft rice is good for someone who have a bad toothache, but want to enjoy tasty food (like me!...ouch!!).You don't have to chew, just enjoy! - 94.599
Sweet-and-sour Chinese Meatballs
Sweet-And-Sour Chinese Meatball is a unique and winning meatball preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Sweet-And-Sour Chinese Meatball. - 40.3979
Lobster With Chinese Vegetables
Cook lobster tails as directed on package; drain.
Cut away thin undershell (covering meat of lobster) with kitchen scissors.
Remove meat; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Rinse pea pods under running cold water to separate; drain.
Separate leaves from bok choy stems;... - 38.959
Chinese Stock has a great taste. Chinese Stock gets its taste from meat mixed with seafood and flavored with sherry. Chinese Stock is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 42.2495
Chinese Pork Butterfly
1 Finely chop or crush the garlic. Slice the spring onions (scallions), pork, mushrooms and bamboo shoots into small strips. Keep each in a separate bowl.
2 Cook the butterfly shapes in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and run cold water over... - 39.1383
Sweet And Sour Chinese Meatballs
Blend together ground beef, salt, pepper, and ginger.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Heat oil in wok or skillet; brown meatballs on all sides about 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Cook... - 36.3298
Steamed Chinese Dumplings In Broth
Measure flour into a bowl.
Stir in the boiling water.
Blend quickly and thoroughly with a fork and shape into a ball.
Knead on a lightly floured board until smooth and velvety, about 10 minutes.
Cover with a cloth and let rest 20 minutes.
While dough is... - 35.3907
Celery Soup Chinese-style
The celery soup chinese style is a savory soup made with mixed vegetables with pork. Filled with noodles and flavored with soy sauce and ginger, the celery soup is filling and hearty. Oriental in taste, this lovely soup makes a full meal by itself. - 44.8152
Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1. Combine the turkey and marinade ingredients in a large bowl; mix well, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and coarsely chop the caps. Add the mushrooms and... - 32.1913
Chinese Pork And Mushroom Chow Mein
Pork Chow Mein is a tasty Chinese Noodle and Pork preparation that is simply addictive. I grabbed this recipe from a friend who prepared this for her party. Trust me, none of us could stop eating this yummy Pork Chow Mein! We literally licked her noodle bowl... - 49.6556
Flounder Chinese Style
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Under running cold water, wash the flounder and use paper towels to pat dry.
3) Through the skin on both sides of the flounder, cut 4 parallel diagonal slashes with the help of a sharp knife,... - 45.5337
Chinese Beef With Snow Peas
Beef With Snow Peas is a tasty pork meat that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful dish. Serve the Beef With Snow Peas at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 45.5319
Bring water to boil.
Place chicken in pot and bring water to boil again.
Immediately turn flame to low.
Cover and simmer (very slowly) for 12 minutes on each side.
Turn flame off and leave chicken in covered pot to cool.
Remove chicken and cut... - 33.796
Tender Chicken On Rice
Rinse the ham with cold running water.
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over high heat.
Add the ham and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain the ham and set aside until cool enough to... - 46.1996
Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce
Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce is a perfect dish for a grand meal at home. The tender sweet chicken wings drowning in the gravy sports a perfect blend of flavors. You wouldnâ€™t want to miss the Sweet Chicken Wings With Oyster Sauce for any reason. - 39.7206
1) Wash and dry the chicken.
2) In a bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, sherry, salt, pepper, ginger and garlic.
3) Rub the soy sauce mixture into the chicken and let stand 1 hour.
4) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for... - 45.1961
Honey Lemon Chicken
1 Pierce chicken pieces with a skewer. Combine soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice and honey. Brush over chicken pieces and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and salt. Add drained chicken pieces and brown evenly. Pour off excess oil, add... - 35.0355
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
1. Mince the chicken in a food processor or blender, taking care not to over-process. Transfer the chicken to a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, cornflour, water, sesame oil and seasoning. Cover and leave for about 15 minutes to absorb the... - 36.2606
Mandarin Chicken With Almonds
1) In a small bowl, mix together salt and paprika.
2) Smear the chicken with the salt mixture.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the chicken on all the sides for about 10 minutes.
4) In the slow cooker, place the chicken with... - 45.0781