Chinese Coconut Dessert
- » Chinese Coconut Milk Dessert
Chinese Coconut Milk Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese coconut milk dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese coconut milk dessert recipes.
Honeydew Melon Soup With Coconut Milk
1. In a soup pot, boil water and add the honeydew melon, bring it to a boil covered.
2. In another bowl combine tapioca and boiling water, and dissolve everything.
3. Add the rock candy to the melon pot.
4. Drain the excess water from the tapioca.
5.... - 113.311
You May Also Like!
Tapioca Pearl Dessert
Desserts in Chinese cuisine range from simple to exotic and here is a delicious, simple and easy Chinese dessert. Check out Marie Wong showing in Chinese how to make Coconut milk tapioca pearl dessert in two flavors. Simply ecstatic! - 66.3461
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 50.7527
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.0517
Almond Coconut Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Combine the crust ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Press into the bottom of a greased 8-inch springform pan. Bake for 15 minutes and let stand until cool. Leave the oven on.
2. While the crust cools, beat the... - 32.9056
In a medium saucepan, cook the rice and millet in the water and salt until grains are tender.
Drain any remaining water.
Pour the soup into a separate saucepan, and dilute with milk.
Heat until the soup resembles the consistency of a sauce.
On individual... - 36.3627
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 48.036
Easy Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Take a small saucepan and add sugar, flour, and milk to it. Cook this mixture over medium heat, and continue to stir it till mixture gets thickened.
2. Add butter to this mixture and continue to stir till it gets melted. Fold in coconut, vanilla,... - 40.6977
Trade Winds Daked Custard
1) Place a metal rack or a trivet in a slow cooker.
2) Grease well, a one qt baking dish.
3) In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sugar and vanilla, stir in the milk and pour into the prepared dish.
4) Sprinkle with the grated nutmeg.
5) Cover the dish... - 44.7952
Would you like to treat your family to a classic Filipino dessert? This video is just right for you. Watch it now to learn this fabulous Bibingka recipe. You are sure to love it. - 108.703
1) Peel mango, and slice the flesh into small chunks.
2) Heat some water, and sprinkle it with gelatin to make it fluffy.
3) Stir to dissolve it completely, then combine with all other ingredients, including mango.
4) Pour into 6... - 39.9382