- » Chinese Coconut
Chinese Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Coconut recipes.
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Sift flour, icing sugar and custard powder together into a mixing bowl.
3) Rub in butter, using paddle of mixer or by hand, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Add in egg. Mix... - 89.0109
Fried Coconut Shrimp With Peanut Butter Sauce
Here is an excellent appetizer, coconut shrimp with peanut butter sauce is an with a fantastic taste. The chef here has presented this wonderful crispy fried shrimp with a sauce prepared with peanut butter. This recipe is worth trying for a family get... - 75.9827
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 50.7527
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 45.3194
Curried Coconut Chicken
Have your meat cutter hack chicken through the bone into 1 1/2 inch pieces; or separate legs and thighs, but leave whole.
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, stir to coat, and let stand for 15 minutes to... - 43.9561
Chinese Coconut Candy
Open coconut, reserving liquid.
Remove coconut meat in as large pieces as possible and trim off brown skin with a vegetable peeler.
Cut in strips about 2" long and 3/8" wide.
Mix sugar and coconut liquid in a large, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer,... - 36.9366
Coconut Rice Balls
Cut twelve 2-1/2 inch squares of waxed paper; set aside.
Divide bean paste into 12 portions.
Shape each portion into a ball.
Mix sweet rice powder and 1 cup water in a large bowl to make a smooth dough.
Divide dough into 4 portions.
Use the palm of your hand... - 36.7182
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
1. Using a corkscrew, drill holes in the three eyes at the top of the coconut. Pour the liquid out of the eyes and reserve. Crack open the coconut, prise out the flesh and grate it roughly.
2. Put the grated coconut into a bowl with 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 33.9601
Combine scallops, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and monosodium glutamate.
Marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours, stirring once or twice.
Drain, add remaining ingredients and chill well. - 33.34
1 Combine rice and cornstarch with sugar. Work in shortening, add water and stir with a knife to form a dough. Knead 2 — 3 minutes. Roll dough into a sausage shape and divide into 16 pieces. Shape into balls.
2 Combine bean paste and cashew nuts. Divide... - 30.8444
Laulau I A
Divide the fish into 6 portions and cut squares of aluminum foil large enough to hold each one comfortably.
Line foil with spinach leaves, top with piece of fish, and add the coconut milk, 2 1/2 tablespoons per package, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fold up... - 29.1074
Chinese Coconut Recipes By Category