- » Chinese Clear Soup
Chinese Clear Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Clear Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Clear Soup recipes.
Chinese Mushroom And Rice Noodles Clear Soup
How about a delicious homemade classic mushroom soup with super powers! Mmmmm...Mom used to make a big pot of soup almost every week and they were delicious. A hint of earthiness from the mushroom, tang from the tomatoes and subtle aroma of Chinese five spice... - 0
Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup
1. Slice the carrot thinly.
2. Tear the cabbage and lettuce leaves.
3. Chop the spring onions with the leaves.
4. Cut the celery into about 12 mm. pieces.
5. Heat the oil thoroughly. Add the vegetables, baking powder and citric acid and cook on a high flame... - 38.5533
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Clear Soup With Meatballs
1. First prepare the meatballs. Mix the beef with the onion, garlic, cornflour and seasoning in a food processor and then bind with sufficient egg white to make a firm mixture. With wetted hands, roll into tiny, bitesize balls and set aside.
2. Drain the... - 37.3479
Basic Soup With Pork
I tried out this famous Chinese cooking recipe of Basic Soup With Pork and was more than pleased with the reults This Chinese method of preparing Basic Soup With Pork turned out much more better than I expected. Make it today! - 29.4509
Chicken Soup Chinese Style
Finely slice white part of onions; reserve green parts for garnish.
Heat stock until boiling.
Add mushrooms and onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Beat eggs with a little salt and pepper until frothy.
Stir soup well.
Pour eggs steadily into soup,... - 38.0984
Chinese Chicken Soup For The Flu
If you have the flu, this Chinese style chicken soup is just the thing for you. It is a surefire cure to the common cold. The broth with hot sauce, fresh ginger and veggies is therapeutic and instantly makes you feel better. - 98.009
Beef And Turnip Soup
Looking out for Beef And Turnip Soup recipes? The Beef And Turnip Soup I have furnished below will interest you for sure. Try it today! - 29.2448
Chi Tan Tang
In large saucepan mix cornstarch with small amount of cold bouillon.
Add remaining bouillon and other ingredients except eggs.
Bring to boil and simmer until clear, stirring occasionally.
Gradually stir in eggs, season to taste, and serve at once.
Makes about... - 36.4354
Oxtail Tomato Soup
Oxtail soup is one among the many delicious Chinese soups. The Oxtail soup given below is indeed a soup with a difference. Find out why! - 27.19
Beef And Lotus Root Soup
My kids love this Beef And Lotus Root Soup right from the bowl. You will adore this Beef And Lotus Root Soup recipe. Prepare it right away! - 30.9174
Sweet Corn Soup
In a saucepan, combine corn and three cups stock.
Cook on medium fire for five to ten minutes.
Liquidise half the corn.
Mix it with the rest of the corn.
Blend balance stock with cornflour.
Cook till transparent and clear, stirring all the time.
Add corn... - 48.4523
Egg Drop Soup With Ham
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce until smooth; stir in ham, snow peas and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking.
2. With fork, stir... - 30.2511
1. In a large saucepan heat broth to boiling point.
2. In small bowl, make a smooth paste of cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water.
3. Into hot broth, slowly stir cornstarch mixture, with sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Heat to boiling point, stirring... - 39.0727
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849