Chinese Chicken Soup
- » Chinese Clear Chicken Soup
Chinese Clear Chicken Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese clear chicken soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese clear chicken soup recipes.
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Chicken Soup Chinese Style
Finely slice white part of onions; reserve green parts for garnish.
Heat stock until boiling.
Add mushrooms and onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Beat eggs with a little salt and pepper until frothy.
Stir soup well.
Pour eggs steadily into soup,... - 38.0984
Chinese Chicken Soup For The Flu
If you have the flu, this Chinese style chicken soup is just the thing for you. It is a surefire cure to the common cold. The broth with hot sauce, fresh ginger and veggies is therapeutic and instantly makes you feel better. - 98.009
You May Also Like!
Chinese Mushroom And Rice Noodles Clear Soup
How about a delicious homemade classic mushroom soup with super powers! Mmmmm...Mom used to make a big pot of soup almost every week and they were delicious. A hint of earthiness from the mushroom, tang from the tomatoes and subtle aroma of Chinese five spice... - 0
Clear Soup With Pate Wontons And Shredded Greens
1. Brush the edges of the wonton skins with water. Divide the pate between them, then fold into triangles, pressing well to seal.
2. Place the stock, spring onions and greens in a large pan, bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 minute. Add the wonton skins... - 30.586
Clear Soup With Meatballs
1. First prepare the meatballs. Mix the beef with the onion, garlic, cornflour and seasoning in a food processor and then bind with sufficient egg white to make a firm mixture. With wetted hands, roll into tiny, bitesize balls and set aside.
2. Drain the... - 37.3479
Pork Wonton Soup
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wonton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg... - 38.9404
Seven-layer Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, line the lettuce .
2. Thow away seasoning packet if any from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles in a bowl.
3. Arrange noodles and chicken, corn, tomato and onions over lettuce.
4. In small jar... - 41.2873
Chi Tan Tang
In large saucepan mix cornstarch with small amount of cold bouillon.
Add remaining bouillon and other ingredients except eggs.
Bring to boil and simmer until clear, stirring occasionally.
Gradually stir in eggs, season to taste, and serve at once.
Makes about... - 36.4354
Egg Drop Soup With Ham
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce until smooth; stir in ham, snow peas and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking.
2. With fork, stir... - 30.2511
1. In a large saucepan heat broth to boiling point.
2. In small bowl, make a smooth paste of cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water.
3. Into hot broth, slowly stir cornstarch mixture, with sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Heat to boiling point, stirring... - 39.0727
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849