- » Chinese Chocolate Chips Cookies
Chinese Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese chocolate chips cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese chocolate chips cookies recipes.
Chinese New Years Cookies
1. Melt the chips over hot water.
2. Stir in noodles and peanuts.
3. Drop by teaspoon on waxed paper. Chill. - 24.5272
Melt all the chips together.
Stir in the peanuts and Chinese noodles.
Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
Store in refrigerator or they freeze beautifully. - 25.1086
Checkerboard, Yin Yang And Zebra Stripe Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the white dough, add 75 gram butter to 130 gram flour, 55 gram icing sugar, pinch of salt and half egg yolk. Mix lightly.
3) Add the vanilla extract, knead and cover with cling... - 89.0214
Chocolate Crunch Tea Cookies
Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips over VERY LOW heat.
Add nuts and noodles.
Mix until coated.
Drop by spoonsful onto wax paper.
Makes about 40. - 31.8537
Place all chips in a 2-quart bowl.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
Add noodles and nuts, stirring to coat well.
Drop onto waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
Put in freezer to set quickly. - 25.5441
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Run under cold water.
4) Drain well and keep aside.
5) Deep-fry noodles in 375°F (190°C) hot fat.
6) Transfer on paper... - 43.5627