- » Chinese Chive
Chinese Chive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese chive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese chive recipes.
Sea Bass With Chinese Chives
1. Remove the scales from the bass by scraping them with the back of a knife, working from the tail end towards the head end. Fillet the fish.
2. Cut the fillets into large chunks and dust them lightly with cornflour, salt and pepper.
3. Heat 30ml/2 tbsp of... - 30.1164
Chilli Noodles With Chinese Chives
1. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions, drain and salt lightly.
2. Toss in the remaining ingredients, reserving 1 tablespoon chives. Sprinkle these chives on top of the noodles and serve immediately. - 26.8554
Combine all ingredients; mix until well blended.
Use as a dip for raw vegetables such as celery, carrot strips, cucumber, green pepper, or onions. - 20.0326
Beans & Bok Choy With Chive Butter
If using baby bok choy, leave whole.
If using regular bok choy, trim 2 inches off stalk ends; leave small stalks whole and cut large ones in half crosswise.
Boil or steam whole beans.
Drain well and arrange on one side of a warmed platter; keep hot.
Bring 12... - 33.0152
Chive Omelette Stir Fry
1. Whisk together the eggs, chives and seasoning in a bowl. Heat about 5 ml / 1 tsp of the groundnut oil in an omelette pan and pour in just enough of the egg mixture to cover the base of the pan. Cook for about 1 minute until set, then turn over the omelette... - 39.5894
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 97.0024
Garlic Chive Omelette
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Divide the onion, garlic, chives, jicama, and crabmeat into two equal portions.
2. Place a 7- to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of the... - 27.6778
Stir Fried, Chinese Watermelon Rind
Throwing away that watermelon rind? Don't as this video shows how to use that lovely watermelon rind to make a tasty dish in a few seconds. - 89.993
Chinese Cabbage With Garlic
Just follow this Chinese Cabbage With Garlic recipe closely and you have a yummy dish waiting ready for your family. The combination in this Chinese Cabbage With Garlic is almost perfect. Excellent! - 20.8749
Chinese Salad With Hot Sauce (china)
Cook chicken in salted water.
Cool and cut into 2 inch strips.
Drop eggs by tablespoon fuls into lightly greased skillet.
Fry on each side, similar to a pancake.
Cool and cut into 2 inch strips.
Boil carrot for 1 minute; cool.
Combine all ingredients except... - 34.5805
Chinese Chicken With Walnuts
Heat a browning dish in the oven for 6-8 minutes on HIGH, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Put the cornstarch (cornflour) in a dish and mix gradually with the soy sauce.
Add the sugar, lemon juice, five spice powder and pepper and mix well.
Add the... - 43.0019
Chinese Style Cucumbers In Soy Sauce
1. Cut each cucumber quarter into ¼-inch thick slices.
2. Place them on a on paper toweling and pat dry.
3. In a large deep skillet or a wok, heat oil for 1 minute over a medium flame.
4. Tip the cucumbers slices into the oil and sauté... - 36.8831
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
Microwaved Chinese Pork
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix half of the cornstarch (cornflour) with the nuoc mam and vinegar to a smooth paste.
Add the sugar, garlic powder, fivespice powder, several dashes of... - 43.802
Chinese Fried Rice
Heat oil in frying pan, add chopped pork.
Fry 1 or 2 minutes, then add rice and salt.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring to prevent rice sticking.
Add shelled prawns (shrimps), mix well, then clear small space in rice and drop in egg, breaking yolk.
When nearly... - 36.238
Chinese Stir Fry Dish- خضار مقليه على الطريقه الصينيه
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 99.4615
Chinese Bake With Watercress Sauce
1. Cut the leafy part from the cabbage, and steam the stems gently for 3-4 minutes. Put the cottage cheese into a large casserole dish, sprinkle with black pepper and cover with the stems.
2. Melt the margarine slowly. Add the chopped cabbage leaves,... - 29.4007
Chicken Breasts With Chinese Mushrooms
Press each chicken breast down and butterfly by slicing in half horizontally using a long thin knife placed parallel to the board, stopping just before you cut all the way through.
Open up as you would a book.
With your fingers, press to flatten into a neat,... - 45.1915
Chinese Fried Rice
In a small bowl, beat together the egg whites and egg until combined.
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Pour in the eggs.
Cook, without stirring, until the eggs begin to set.
Then cook and stir... - 46.9399
Chinese Beans With Sesame Seeds
1) Keep the beans whole if they are young and small. Otherwise, snap in half or slice lengthwise.
2) In a pan boil water and blanch the beans for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain out and rinse under cold water.
4) In a small bowl add vinegar,... - 48.0735
Chinese Cabbage Salad
Place the cabbage and bean sprouts in a salad bowl.
Separate the watercress into sprigs; add to the bowl with the apple slices.
Place the dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and shake well.
Peel the avocados and slice them into another bowl.
Pour over... - 40.5853
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 41.7418
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 44.8513
Chinese Dumplings - Jiaozi
You do not have to be a chef to make great food, as long as you have the passion to learn and great people to share it with! This recipe of Chinese Jiaozi (dumplings) is meant for the aimless cook! This is a simple recipe to follow and great for the first... - 109.575
Almost Chinese Hot-and-sour Soup
Almost Chinese Hot-And-Sour Soup does have a bit of what can take you to China. Just as the name suggests this almost Chinese Hot-And-Sour Soup is best when served hot. A good soup you can try! - 38.7053
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 32.8706
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 30.6576
Scald the duck with boiling water 3-4 times and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Mix the tablespoon soy sauce, MSG, leek, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, salt, pepper, sherry, and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes over a low flame.
Spread it generously inside the... - 44.5253
Chili Paneer Or Chilli Tofu - Indo Chinese
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 87.9563
With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice; set aside.
Place water chestnuts in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
Add remaining shrimp paste ingredients, except green onion.
Process until mixture forms a chunky... - 41.6773
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
Chop the chicken on the bone into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) lengths.
De-seed the chillis and shred them.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and fry the peppercorns for 1 minute, then discard them.
Brown the chicken in this oil for 2 minutes, then add the ginger and... - 43.0743
Fish With Szechwan Preserved Vegetables
Clean and score the fish.
Rub salt over its skin.
Lay it on a plate or in a bowl which will fit into a steamer.
If possible, put two cocktail sticks under the fish to lift it off the bottom of the dish.
Shred the pork, Szechwan vegetables and pre-soaked... - 40.6429
WONTONS: In bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and oil; stir in carrot and chives.
Spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) onto each wonton wrapper; bring edges up around filling to resemble little pouches, squeezing to seal.
In large saucepan, bring stock, soy... - 36.7463
Easy Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Hakka Noodles - an all-time favorite! Tossed with fresh vegetables and seasoned with just salt and pepper. How easy a recipe can be? Serve this with a vegetarian or Non – vegetarian main dish. - 0
Cantonese Stuffed Chicken Wings
To bone wings: Remove small wing tips.
Cut cartilage linking 2 bones in larger portion of wing (there is 1 large and 1 small bone).
Push the 2 bones out.
(Save smaller wing portion—the drumette—and use for another meal.) Slice bamboo shoot into sticks the... - 41.374
Fried Noodles Xiamen Style
Peel prawns, remove heads and discard any intestinal tract.
Keep prawns aside and put heads and shells in a pan with 1 cup water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing on heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Set... - 47.2404
Sweet And Sour Beetroot
1. In a saucepan, combine the first six ingredients and allow to boil until thick
2. Add beetroot and cook for a couple of minutes to heat through
3. Garnish with chives and serve - 31.2333
Chicken Chow Mein
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Transfer the pasta to a medium bowl.
Add the sesame oil and toss until coated.
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and... - 44.9557
Herbed Shrimp In Beer
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and green onions in a bowl.
Refrigerate covered' 8 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until cooked and tender (about 2 minutes on each side; less time for... - 40.4795
Fried Dumplings, Pot Stickers And Yaki Gyoza
1) To make the wrapping, put the flour in a bowl and add 150 milliliters of the warm water. Stir well and then add the remaining water. If the mixture seems dry, add more water.
2) Mix well, cover the bowl with a plate and let it rest for about 10... - 85.7832
Peking Pork Spare Ribs
Chop the spareribs into 5-cm (2-in) lengths.
Marinate for 2-4 hours, having blended the marinade carefully to remove any lumps.
Deep-fry the spareribs for 4 minutes, then drain.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and pour in the seasoning sauce.
Bring to the boil,... - 36.8722
Bring the chicken or beef consomme to a boil.
Place in a bowl the eggs, flour, grated cheese.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Slowly add egg mixture to hot chicken broth, stirring constantly to shred eggs.
Simmer 5 minutes over low heat.
Serve topped... - 33.9985
1. Soak the noodles according to the packet instructions and drain well.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a preheated wok or very large frying pan and cook the garlic and onion for 3 minutes, or until beginning to soften. Add the peppers and courgettes and cook... - 34.2798
Beef Noodle Soup With Porcini Mushrooms
In Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook the beef or pork, onion, and garlic, half at a time, in drippings till meat is browned.
Return all meat and onion to Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add... - 42.8993
Gingered Beef And Cauliflower
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Set sauce aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 43.2876
Egg Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place the eggs in a pan filled with enough cold water to cover them.
Bring the water to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain the hot water and run the hard boiled eggs under cold water until cool enough to peel.
Dice the peeled... - 41.9913
Easy Vegetable Fried Rice
If you're keen on eating Chinese food, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna makes the veggie fried rice with noodles. It has a different and nice taste. This is a quick and easy recipe. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 119.982
Ma Po's Bean Curd
Cut the bean curd into 1 -cm (1/2-in) squares.
Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the onion, ginger and garlic for 15 seconds.
Add the minced pork and, over a very low heat, the chilli-bean paste.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Pour in the seasoning sauce, bring... - 38.2796
Sweet And Sour Fish Salad
1) In a frying pan, rinse and place the fish and cover with water.
2) Slightly fold and add the lemon grass alongwith the lime leaves into the pan.
3) Pierce the chilli with a fork, put into the pan. Allow to boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes then place... - 46.526
Charlie's Pan-fried Trout
1. Wash and rinse the fish under running water to ensure that the fish is completely clean
2. Pat dry and slice it to open flat.
3. In a separate bowl, place the flour and sage and mix well
4. Sprinkle this coating on top of the fish and pat... - 41.2379
English Fish Salad
Break fish into pieces, removing any skin.
In a salad bowl make alternate layers of fish, potatoes, onion and tomatoes.
Beat remaining ingredients with a rotatry beater and pour over salad.
If you wish, surround with a border of finely chopped parsley or... - 37.7584
Singapore Noodle Salad
1. In a small dry skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderately high heat, tossing, until fragrant and golden brown, about 1 minute. Set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the noodles, separating them with a fork, until tender but still... - 38.7909
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Chae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.8118
New Orleans Shrimp Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter recipe .
Mix together the shrimps, tomatoes, chives, eggs, celery, olives and salt and pepper to taste.
Fill the crepes with the mixture and fold over.
Blend the sour cream with the chilli sauce and pour... - 37.4659
Egg And Mushroom Salad
1. Wash lettuce leaves and tear into pieces.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, egg slices, mushrooms, chives and avocado in serving bowl.
3. Mix together garlic, vinegar and orange juice and pour over salad just before serving. - 37.5247
Sweet And Sour Fish
Cut fish into bite-size pieces.
Mix half the stock, tomato paste, soy sauce, wine and ginger.
Place fish and prawns in this marinade and leave for 1 hour.
Peel and slice onions, chop celery and chives, remove seeds from the pepper and cut into thin... - 45.9333
Shrimp Saute With Bean Sprouts
1. Preheat dish on High for 5 minutes.
2. In the browning dish, add olive oil, shrimp, garlic, chives and ginger to the dish; stir.
3. Cook on Medium for 1 minute; stir.
4. Heats for another 1 minute until the shrimps are pink.
5. In a... - 43.864
Pork Chop Suey
Cut the pork into very thin strips.
Then cut the strips into 1" X 1/2" pieces and set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Set the broth mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated wok or large skillet with... - 47.0313
Marinated Shrimp And Artichoke Hearts
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them according to package directions, drain and refrigerate.
2. Cook shrimp in boiling salted water until just pink.
3. Drain and cool about 10 minutes, until cool enough to handle, peel and devein.
4.... - 46.0515
Vegetable Stir Fry With Hoisin Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the red onion slices, carrots and yellow bell pepper for about 3 minutes.
2) Stir in the cooked brown rice, mangetout and beansprouts and stir -fry for a further 2 minutes.
3) Lastly... - 40.7431
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
1. Hollow the beets with a melon cutter or sharp spoon, leaving a fairly thin rim. Cover the beet shells with the vinegar, water and beet juice. Add one teaspoon salt and the sugar and chill in the refrigerator one hour or more.
2. Combine the remaining... - 35.9417
1.In a medium size saucepan, bring water to boil.
2.Drop all of the herbs into the water and blanch for 15 seconds. Remove from water and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process.
3.Place the herbs on paper towels and pat dry.
4.Transfer the herbs... - 122.936
Artichoke Asparagus And Quail Egg Salad With Citrus Dressing
1. Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard them and cut each spear in three. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, drop in the asparagus and cook for 1-4 mins until tender. Cool under cold running water briefly and drain well.
2. Pull off the... - 41.4071
Open Flower Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180C/fan 160C/gas4. 2) Butter the 3 sheets of filo and layer them on one another with buttered side in... - 48.7381
Preparation With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice: set aside.
Place water chestnuts in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
Add remaining shrimp paste ingredients, except green onion.
Process until mixture forms a... - 41.6994
Won Ton Soup
1) Take a bowl and mix the flour, eggs, 75 ml (5 tbsp) water, salt and saffron together to form a stiff but kneadable dough.
2) Wrap with cling film.
3) Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Take a pan and heat butter in it for the filling.
5)... - 46.9951
Trout With Chilli Bean Sauce
Clean and dry the fish, leaving on the head and tail.
Score the sides several times.
Heat a frying-pan with 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the fish on both sides -about 2 minutes.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same oil stir-fry the ginger, garlic and chilli-bean... - 45.0436
Fried Prawns With Bamboo Shoots And Cashew Nuts
Marinate the prawns for 20 minutes.
Gently fry the cashew nuts in 4 tablespoons of oil for about 5 minutes until they are lightly browned; do not let them burn.
Dice the bamboo shoots.
Deep-fry the prawns for 20 seconds in very hot oil, then drain... - 39.1663
1. In a small bowl mix clams, whipping cream, cream cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and onion.
2. Spread butter thinly over bread slices and spread with clam mixture.
3. Sprinkle lightly with paprika and broil until puffy and... - 44.5559
1. In a medium bowl take flour, salt and yeast. Mix with lukewarm water. And make dough with hands. Knead the dough for 15 minutes.
2. Place the dough in a bowl and cover with cloth. Let it rise for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl place the... - 0
Red Roast Pork With Peppers
1. Trim away excess fat and silver skin from the pork and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder, garlic and ginger. Spoon over the pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the... - 37.9486
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 45.6295
Mark Bjorkman's Cream Cheese Wontons
1. Take a large bowl and add sugar, cream cheese and chives into it and blend them well until smooth.
2. Add a small spoonful of this mixture in the center of each wrapper. Follow the instructions for folding the wrapper.
3. Take a deep pan and add... - 31.3365
Goat Cheese Wonton Soup
In a small bowl mix the goat cheese with the chives.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make an egg wash by mixing the beaten egg yolk with the water.
Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the goat cheese mixture in the center of each wonton skin.
Brush the edges with... - 40.6161
Cheesy Crabmeat Wontons
Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium bowl; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add ricotta cheese and soy sauce; beat until well blended.
Stir in chives and crabmeat, stirring well.
Combine egg whites and 1 teaspoon water.
Place 1 teaspoon cheese... - 42.2449
Cut the chicken into very thin strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch and salt.
Add the chicken and toss until well coated.
Set the chicken aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry or wine,... - 43.9628
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 1/2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, hot bean sauce, and crushed Szechuan peppercorns.
Set... - 46.8019
Oriental Mapo Tofu
Love tofu?? then this one is a must try. Mapo Tofu is a dish of Chinese origin which is equally popular in Japan. The delectable taste of tofu blended with other authentic oriental ingredients make this dish irresistible. Watch the chef prepare the Oriental... - 142.68
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Here’s a Thai style noodle that is easy to make and would be a perfect treat! Sumptuous with the goodness of rice noodles, shrimp, pork and peanuts, yet economical because now you can recreate Thai dishes at home kitchen without frequenting any restaurant.... - 85.1618
Zesty Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cook the noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Place the noodles in a large bowl. Pour half of the dressing... - 28.3509
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 114.719
Honey Citrus Dressing
In small bowl or jar with tight-fitting cover combine all ingredients; stir or cover and shake to mix. - 24.1217
In small bowl or jar with tight-fitting cover combine all ingredients; stir or cover and shake to mix. - 18.974
Lo Mein Noodles With Shrimp
1) Measure 1/2 cup chives by cutting them into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2) Cover noodles with boiling water and cook them as per package instructions for 2 to 3 minutes until tender, but firm and drain well.
3) Drain again after washing... - 43.7406
Seaweed Rice Rolls
Preparation Combine soy sauce, seasoned rice vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl; whisk until evenly blended.
Scoop rice into a shallow pan.
Pour soy sauce mixture over rice.
Stir until liquid is absorbed.
Let stand to cool at room... - 39.562
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 115.083
Soft Pancakes With Stir Fried Vegetables And Tofu
1) In a nonstick wok or a large skillet, stir-fry the garlic and ginger in heated oil for 1 minute.
2) Then stir in the spring onions , mangetout, tofu , soy and hoi-sin sauces and stir-fry for further 2 minutes.
3) Further stir in the bamboo shoots,... - 43.0562
Herb Flavored Root Vegetables
1) In a multi layered Chinese steamer, cook the vegetables separately till tender.
2) Remove the steamed vegetables from the steamer and mix with butter, salt and pepper, and thyme.
3)Serve immediately on individual plates. - 36.9898
Sweet Potato And Parsnip Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the stock or broth, sweet potatoes, parsnips, chives, fines herbes and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomatoes and... - 35.1494
Oriental Cold Rice Salad
Steam fresh peas for 3 minutes, or defrost frozen peas. Drain and set aside.
Rinse fresh Chinese pea pods. Remove stems and strings along top and bottom, leaving pods whole. In a small skillet, stir-fry pea pods in peanut oil for a few minutes until... - 32.9756
Warm Fish Salad
Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing together.
Place the Chinese leaves or lettuce on individual plates or a dish.
Pour the white wine into a pan, add the haddock and poach for 3 to 4 minutes.
Do not cover the pan.
Cut large scallops in slices;... - 43.7471
Baked Fish With Herbs
Arrange the fish fillets in a buttered baking pan.
Pour the butter over the fish.
Combine the wine with the mustard and pour in the pan.
Sprinkle the fish with savory or oregano, garlic powder, and the black and red peppers.
Bake at 350 degrees for about fif-... - 41.8764