- » Chinese Chicken Spring Roll
Chinese Chicken Spring Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese chicken spring roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese chicken spring roll recipes.
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 25.0708
Rice Paper Wrapped Chicken And Crab Spring Rolls
For the filling, put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide into 20 portions and shape into small cylinder shapes.
Brush beaten egg over the entire surface of each piece of rice paper.
Leave for a few minutes until soft.
Place the filling along the... - 38.3425
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 40.5639
Spring Roll Filling
Heat oil and saute the spring onions, minced chicken or meat, cabbage, lettuce, chillies, with all the seasonings for 5 to 8 minutes.
Use as required.
Use 1 cup bean sprouts instead of chicken and 1/2 cup cooked soya mince.
Follow the... - 31.266
Crispy Teriyaki Spring Rolls
Looking for interesting appetizers and snacks? Your search ends with Crispy teriyaki spring rolls. This recipe is one of the popular dishes from Chinese cuisine and has cooked vegetables rolled in a pastry and deep-fried. It can be served with a sauce or dip. - 109.573
Spring Rolls With Chilli & Coriander Dipping Sauce
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain them well, then cut into 5cm (2in) lengths.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry gently for 1 minute.
Add the chicken strips and continue to fry for 3... - 42.3403
Chicken Caesar In Rice Paper Spring Rolls
Looking for totally healthy, low-calorie, non fried spring rolls that you can enjoy with no guilt? These rice paper wraps as they are fresh, light and crisp make delicious appetizers with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce. The chef has done a wonderful job in... - 112.711
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.428
Shanghai Spring Rolls
Slice and then shred the pork; then marinate with 1 Tbs soy sauce, 1/2 Tbs wine, and 1 tsp tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes; then discard the stems and shred.
Rinse the Chinese cabbage and then shred.
Rinse the bean... - 41.347
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 45.0519
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 ml) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 31.3451
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 mL) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 37.1394
Gourmet Drunken Chicken
This Drunken Chicken makes a delicious side course ! Get intoxicated with these juicy chicken chunks oozing with sherry ! Your suggestions for this Drunken Chicken are welcome ! - 34.9805
Smoked Salmon And Avocado Egg Rolls
When I go to Chinese restaurants I like to order egg rolls because they remind me of "Briwate". "Briwate" are the Moroccan egg rolls, they are shaped as cigars or triangles and they are filled with meat, chicken, vegetables, or any other filling. The last... - 131.569
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 100.761
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1. Place the chicken portions in a large saucepan and just cover with water. Add 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the soy sauce, the Chinese five-spice powder and lemon juice, cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the cucumber... - 42.983
Beijing Style Chicken Mince Over Grilled Eggplant
A new way to make egg plant? Here is chef Vikas from Ching’s demonstrating a great chicken with eggplant recipe. A unique combination it may be but certainly seems really delicious when ready. Just with a mix of sauces, and a little innovation on your... - 97.6712
Savory Roll Ups
Melt butter in a large frying pan, add shallots and cook 2 minutes.
Add bacon; cook 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in chicken livers; cook 3 minutes.
Then add mushrooms; cook 3 minutes.
Add broth; simmer until almost evaporated.
Cool slightly then stir in egg... - 41.8512
Traditional Drunken Chicken
This chilled drunken chicken dish is often served as an appetizer. Just try out this drunken chicken recipe. You will not regret it! - 23.6264
Chinese Stock has a great taste. Chinese Stock gets its taste from meat mixed with seafood and flavored with sherry. Chinese Stock is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 40.9451
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 48.9237
Bang Bang Chicken
1) In a large pan, bring the water to a boil and add the chicken, spring onion and ginger.
2) Bring back to a boil, add salt and simmer, covered over a low heat for 30-35 minutes.
3) Then turn off the heat and allow to cool covered for 3 to 4 hours.
4)... - 45.8057
Stir Fried Chicken Breasts
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt to prepare the pancakes.
2) Slowly beat eggs into the flour mixture until smooth.
3) Pour in water, brandy and sesame oil. Stir well. Keep aside.
4) Take the chicken breasts to skin, bone and slice diagonally... - 47.3286
1. Firstly, make the dough wrapping.
2. In a bowl, stir flour by mixing the entire ingredient, to make pliable dough.
3. Cover and set to rise while preparing chicken.
4. Stuff the chicken and close each end with a strong toothpick.
5.... - 42.5757
White Cut Chicken
1) Rinse the chicken thoroughly and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2) In a saucepan or pot, bring the water to a rolling boil, then gently place the chicken in water with breast-side up.
3) Then add the spring onion knots, ginger and rice... - 44.5684
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3025
Minced Chicken Served With Lettuce Leaves
1. To prepare the chicken coarsely mince or chop the meat.
2. In a bowl mix the salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, wine and cornflour paste.
3. Marinate the prepared chicken for 10-15 minutes.
4. Squeeze dry the mushrooms and discard any... - 45.31
Bon-bon Chicken With Sesame Sauce
1. Clean the chicken well. Bring the water to a rolling boil in a wok, add the chicken. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 40-45 minutes. Remove the chicken and immerse in cold water to cool.
2. After at least 1 hour, remove the chicken and drain; dry well... - 32.2118
Five Spice Chicken
Five Spice Chicken is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Five Spice Chicken recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 42.1931
Easy Lemon Chicken
Got some unexpected guests at home? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch this video to learn how to make Easy Lemon Chicken, the dish is simple and can be churned out in no time. You are going to love this recipe. - 85.7394
Golden Rice Rolls
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and slice the caps into slivers.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides. Add the garlic and cook,... - 30.734
Meatball Soup is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 45.8704
Prawn And Wonton Soup
1. To make wontons, place pork, egg, spring onions, chili, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place spoonfuls of mixture in the center of each spring roll or wonton wrapper, then draw the corners together and twist to form small... - 37.6475
Ten Variety Fried Rice
1. Place chicken and pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. In a cup, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a jug mix all the sauce ingredients.
4. Cut the chicken and pork into thin... - 47.3336
Duck In Lemon Juice
Duck In Lemon Juice is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Duck In Lemon Juice; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 41.3169
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 46.0716
Mix salt in flour.
Place in deep bowl.
Pour in boiling water.
Stir quickly until all flour is dampened.
Place dough on pastry board and knead until smooth.
Add more hot water or flour if necessary to make a stiff dough.
Roll out 1 inch thick.
Cut into 2-inch... - 43.7022
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.0773
Pork Pellet Soup
Pork Pellet Soup is a simple and delicious appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 45.3826
Curled Prawns Steamed With Five Shreds
1) Skin the prawns keeping the tail intact.
2) Reserve the heads.
3) Squeeze out water from mushrooms and take out stems. Chop the caps.
4) Cut the centre backs of the prawns deep to allow prawns to be pressed out flat.
5) Take out the dark... - 45.1535
Hoisin Chicken Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a non-metallic bowl, mix the hoisin sauce with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and seasoning.
2. Add the chicken thighs and turn to coat in the mixture. Cover loosely and leave in the refrigerator... - 40.3604
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 33.2702
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 146.234