- » Chinese Chicken Sauce
Chinese Chicken Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Chicken Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Chicken Sauce recipes.
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
FOR THE NAPA CABBAGE IN CHICKEN BROTH
1. In a pan pour oil and sauté the garlic, add the napa cabbage, pour the chicken broth.
2. Stir over high heat, add mushrooms and scallops, cook until the napa cabbage is soft.
3. Once done remove and transfer... - 115.806
Chicken Balls In Orange Sauce
The combination of chicken and orange - how do you like the idea? Sounds just yummy, right. You can very well guess the preparation from the name - chicken balls in orange sauce. It is one of the favorite dish, for those who like Oriental cuisine. So, watch... - 105.724
Hong Kong Style Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings
1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green... - 103.4
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 99.0508
Chicken And Bell Peppers In Chinese Sauce
This is a prize winning recipe. You must have made chicken in many styles, but this is a different one. This is a delicious appetizer which can be made in a matter of few minutes. - 95.4137
Chicken And Vegetables In Ying's Stir Fry Sauce
An easy colorful palate-pleasing Chinese dish. This is a great video to prepare chicken and vegetables in a special Ying's sauce. Chicken stir-fried with a colorful array of vegetables, makes this a very healthy dish. The addition of the authentic sauce make... - 91.5152
Chicken In Special Ying's Sauce
Real taste of China !!!! This is a fine video to prepare a quick and easy chicken with a special Ying's sauce. Made with a blend of authentic Chinese, this sauce provides a very savor taste to the chicken side dish. Take-out from your neighborhood Chinese... - 90.2783
Chicken And Vegetables In Ying's Marinade Sauce
Healthy all the way ! A very quick-to-make recipe, this video shows how to combine the goodness of chicken and fresh vegetables using Asian, low-sodium sauces for marination. This tastes awfully good when combined with noodles or brown/white rice and is sure... - 89.7884
Chicken Zucchini And Carrot In Ying's Chinese Sauce
Meat and veggies rolled into one ! A very quick-to-make recipe, this video shows how to combine the goodness of chicken and zucchini using Asian, low-sodium sauces for marination. It can be made into a separate snack or can be combined with rice/noodles as a... - 89.7865
Chicken Wings In Sweet And Spicy Sauce
I’m sure you agree chicken wings are a great appetizer. Here is a great recipe to prepare a quick dish. Chef Vikas demonstrates using Ching’s Secret sauces to prepare this appetizer. Simply fried, tossed in sauces and it’s good to go! Don’t get... - 89.313
Chicken In Garlic Sauce
Garlic chicken for dinner? Here is a great instant recipe to making this dish. Just loads of garlic and a dash of a few ready sauces and your dish is ready to be plated out! Watch this video and learn! - 86.4396
Chilli Chicken In Hunan Sauce
A quick Chinese style chicken sound appealing? Watch Chef Vikas in this Ching’s Secret video preparing a quick Chili chicken, Hunan style. A little conversation in Hindi, but no worries, the ingredients will be recapped in English. - 82.5787
Chicken And Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce
When it comes to Chinese food there are a few very popular–and basic–cooking methods, and one of it is definitely sweet and sour. This video prepares an authentic chicken in sweet and sour sauce. Made with extreme ease and perfection, this is a fine blend... - 79.1402
Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce
Do you love pepper? Then this is one recipe that will appeal to you! Black pepper chicken is another Chinese creation from Ching’s. A simple recipe that looks great! - 79.04
Fresh Noodles With Sesame Paste Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water.
2. Cook fresh noodles in it until they are just tender.
3. Drain noodles well.
4. In another pan, boil the stock.
5. Blend sesame seed paste and water.
6. Mix the remaining sauce... - 49.271
Oriental Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Prepare macaroni as directed on package, adding 2 tablespoons lemon juice to cooking water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp,... - 48.4403
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce
This delicious Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce should not be missed. The addictive taste of the yummy stir fried chicken with the spicy sauce makes this dish a yummy treat! Try this delightful Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce! - 46.9222
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Chicken With Lemon Sauce is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Chicken With Lemon Sauce recipe. - 46.4404
Chicken With Orange Sauce
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Cover the dish with waxed paper.
3. Brown the chicken in the microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes.
4.... - 46.2013
Lemon Chicken With Sauce
1. In a bowl put the chicken strips with egg white and cornflour and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. In wok or deep frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put the chicken and stir quickly to keep them from... - 45.7117
Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce
Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce is a wonderful chicken dish that is easy to prepare. I serve this filling chicken dish for dinner with rice for my family and they love it. The Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce dish offers an explosion of flavors... - 45.1693
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce With Mushrooms
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Chicken In Black Bean Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.0301
Chicken With Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1. Take salt and rub all over the chicken, stuff the cavity with the ginger and spring onions and leave the chicken at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Set up a steamer or put a rack into a wok or deep pan and fill it with 2 inches (5 cm) of... - 44.4296
Fried Cabbage With Chicken Sauce
Wash the cabbage and cut into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces.
Cut the pre-soaked mushrooms into slices, discarding the hard stems.
Cut the bacon into shreds and chop the shrimps.
Cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons... - 44.3695
Spring Rolls With Chilli & Coriander Dipping Sauce
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain them well, then cut into 5cm (2in) lengths.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry gently for 1 minute.
Add the chicken strips and continue to fry for 3... - 44.2408
Chicken Salad With Plum Sauce
1) Make a mixture of plum sauce, water, vinegar, corn starch and mustard.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray with cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add the chicken and stir fry until done.
4) Now, add... - 44.1227
Asparagus Chicken With Black Bean Sauce
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, soy, sherry, and the 1 teaspoon water.
Add chicken and stir to coat, then stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Wash asparagus and break off tough ends;... - 44.0806
Chicken With Plum Sauce
Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
In a bowl mix together wine, catsup, 2 tablespoons plum sauce, salt and sugar.
Add chicken and marinate at least 30 minutes, preferably overnight.
Heat wok or skillet over high heat.
Stir-fry chicken until almost... - 43.7914
Chicken And Broccoli With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
3. Mix margarine and flour together in saucepan.
4. Cook briefly over medium heat.
5. Add chicken broth in it and stir constantly the ingredients until the... - 43.7828
Chicken With Peking Sauce
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, soy, and sherry.
Add chicken and stir to coat, then stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Cut each zucchini lengthwise in 4 slices, then cut in 1/2-inch pieces.
Prepare cooking sauce and... - 43.7509
Chicken Manchurian In Hot Sauce
Chicken Balls :
1. Mix shredded chicken, chopped vegetables, corn flour 4 tsp, salt 1/2 tsp, soya sauce and egg.
2. Make balls, half fry.
3. Remove from oil and deep fry to a golden brown.
1. Heat oil, fry chopped spring onions, remove and keep... - 43.3397
Chicken Pieces In Black Bean Sauce
1. If using chicken pieces cut them into 2 inch, 5 cm chunks and if using wings, cut them in half at the joint.
2. In a bowl mix the soy sauce and sherry or rice wine together and pour it over the chicken pieces.
3. Marinate it for about 1 hour,... - 42.9457
Fried Chicken With Plum Sauce
Prepare plum sauce and set aside.
Skin and bone chicken; cut in pieces roughly 2 inches square.
Pound chicken lightly with the back of a cleaver or heavy knife so each piece is of uniform thickness.
In a bowl, combine soy, water, the 1 tablespoon cornstarch,... - 42.6246
Chicken Wings With Sweet & Pungent Sauce
Cut chicken wings in sections; save wing tips for broth.
In a bowl combine soy, sherry, five-spice, salt, garlic, and ginger.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate fori hour.
In a wide frying pan, pour salad oil to a depth of 1 1/2 inches and... - 42.5539
Fried Chicken Slices With Lemon Sauce
Cut chicken into thin slices 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with the ingredients listed above.
Mix the combined seasoning sauce in a bowl.
Mix the 6 Tbs tapioca starch and 3 Tbs water chestnut flour on a plate.
Coat each piece of... - 42.4421
Phoenix Chicken Rolls With Black Bean Sauce
Split, skin, and bone chicken breasts.
Remove the filet, the small piece of meat that lies on top of each side of the breast, then remove the white ligament from each filet.
Cut each side of breast in half lengthwise and crosswise; including the filets, you... - 42.2582
Chicken With Black Bean Sauce
Chicken With Black Bean Sauce is a sumptuous chicken preparation that is perfect for a party or a grand family backyard dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite. Try this excellent Chicken With Black Bean Sauce at home! - 41.8332
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Chicken With Walnuts In Plum Sauce
Pour boiling water over walnuts and let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain and pat dry.
Combine egg with 1 tablespoon oil and cornstarch in small bowl.
Add chicken pieces and toss gently to coat evenly.
Heat 1/2 cup oil in wok over medium-high heat until haze... - 41.4343
Chicken In Orange Sauce
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, orange juice, soy sauce, corn starch, orange peel and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or a 12-inch skillet and spray cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Add chicken and... - 40.8597
Braised Chicken Wings With Black Bean Sauce
This Braised Chicken Wings With Black Bean Sauce was delicious as every one in my family liked the combination of chicken with black bean sauce. I liked this Braised Chicken Wings With Black Bean Sauce recipe that it was easy to prepare. It is a great recipe. - 40.7719
Chicken And Broccoli In Peking Sauce
1) Make a mixture of water, hoisin sauce, rice wine, soy sauce, corn starch and red pepper.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillett and spray it with cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Put chicken in the wok and cook... - 40.6212
Chicken Wings In Oyster Sauce
Chop each wing into four, soak in soy sauce for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the chicken for 1 minute and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the onion and ginger for 15 seconds.
Then add the chicken and seasoning sauce and simmer for 15 minutes over a... - 40.4831
Chicken And Bamboo Shoots In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Place the sherry and soy sauce in a shallow dish, add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the soaking liquid, discard the... - 40.0963
Chicken Livers With Prawn Sauce
Chicken Livers With Prawn Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.6353
Marinated Duck In Mandarin Sauce
Peel rind from orange, remove white pith; cut rind into fine strips, squeeze juice from orange, measure 1/2 cup juice.
Drain mandarins, reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Add syrup to pan with orange juice, brown sugar, wine, crumbled stock cube, hot water, garlic and... - 39.3161
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 38.8348
Sweet Sour Sauce
1. In 4-cup glass measure, blend sugar and cornstarch.
2. Stir in the liquids.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes; stir once or twice.
4. Add pineapple bits and green pepper.
5. Serve over meatballs. - 38.7982
Chicken With Pepper Sauce
This Chicken With Pepper Sauce makes a mindblowing combination with rice ! Try out this spicy chicken gravy and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken With Pepper Sauce are welcome ! - 38.3547
Chicken With Brown Bean Sauce
Using a high flame, add oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, ginger, and garlic.
Next add all vegetables and stir for 30 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 1 minute.
Next stir in chicken and brown bean sauce.
When dish is thoroughly coated, add cornstarch solution and... - 37.6157
Chicken With Shrimp Sauce
Cut the chicken into 4 cm pieces.
Puree the onion, garlic, ginger and chillies with the water.
Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion mixture for 3-4 minutes.
Add the turmeric, pepper, shrimp paste and laos powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lemon rind,... - 36.4796
Chinese Salad With Hot Sauce (china)
Cook chicken in salted water.
Cool and cut into 2 inch strips.
Drop eggs by tablespoon fuls into lightly greased skillet.
Fry on each side, similar to a pancake.
Cool and cut into 2 inch strips.
Boil carrot for 1 minute; cool.
Combine all ingredients except... - 34.5805
White Cut Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan with the onion, ginger, sherry, salt, sugar, and water.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is cool enough to handle.
Strain broth and save for soup.
Remove and discard... - 34.2704
Peppered Chicken With Demi Glace Sauce
1 Place the peppercorns in a zip-close plastic bag. With a meat mallet or the bottom of a heavy skillet, crack the peppercorns.
2 Sprinkle the chicken with the 1/4 teaspoon salt. Press the cracked peppercorns onto both sides of each chicken breast half.
3... - 33.5005
Roast Chicken With Chinese Basting Sauce
Place chicken in large deep bowl that holds it snugly .
Combine remaining ingredients in blender or food processor fitted with steel knife and puree.
Pour sauce over chicken, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain chicken, reserving sauce, and roast.
After... - 33.4321
Mixed Vegetable Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred ginger root. Slice bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root, and stir-fry a few times.
4. Add all sliced vegetables; stir-fry to heat through Add stock and... - 32.5373
Braised Chicken With Peking Sauce
1 Mix chicken slices with salt and egg white. Heat oil. Add garlic and ginger, remove when brown. Deep-fry chicken pieces in oil until white. Drain well on paper towels.
2 Heat 1 tbsp (1.5 ml) oil. Add onions and red pepper, stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in hoisin... - 31.5669
Stir Fried Chicken With Black Pepper Sauce
1. Combine 1/4 cup Black Pepper Sauce and cornstarch in large bowl; add chicken. Marinate chicken 5 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add onion and cook until fragrant. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Add bell pepper, pineapple and remaining... - 27.5965
Celery Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Slice celery stalks thin. Mince scallions. Place both in a saucepan.
2. Add sherry, soy sauce, oil and stock; bring slowly to a boil.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and simmer, covered, to heat through. Remove chicken, leaving liquids in pan.
4.... - 27.1916
Green Pea Catsup Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Shell green peas.
2. Heat oil. Add peas; stir-fry 1 minute. Then stir in catsup, sherry, sugar and salt.
3. Add stock and heat quickly.
4. Add deep-fried chicken pieces. Simmer, covered, to heat through; then serve. - 25.9229
Milk Sauce For White Cut Chicken
1. Heat, but do not boil, milk. Then, over low heat, stir in butter, sugar, sherry and salt. Cook only to heat through.
2. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste, then stir in to chicken. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables and serve. - 24.1761
Egg Yolk Sauce For White Cut Chicken
1. Beat egg yolks and water lightly together.
2. Heat oil. Stir in cornstarch until smooth. Then add remaining water and salt and heat, stirring, until mixture is smooth and bubbling.
3. Gradually pour in beaten eggs, adding them in a thin stream and stirring... - 23.1578
Soy Vinegar Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince leek, ginger root and garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with remaining ingredients.
2. Cook 2 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly. Then pour over chicken and serve. - 23.0164
Simple Sauce For White Cut Chicken
1. Bring stock to a boil; stir in salt and soy sauce.
2. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then stir in to thicken. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables, and serve. - 19.3671
Chicken Stock Sauce For Noodles
1. Blend together cornstarch and cold stock.
2. Heat oil. Add cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened and smooth. Pour sauce over noodles and serve. - 17.1454
Chinese Chicken In Butter Garlic Sauce
Chinese Chicken in Butter Garlic Sauce is a hearty and nourishing dish. Full of flavors and a rich, garlic sauce, This is easy enough for every day, but delicious enough for guests. - 0
Chinese Chicken Sauce Recipes By Category
Chinese Chicken Sauce Dish: