- » Chinese Chicken Salad
Chinese Chicken Salad Recipes
Chinese chicken salad gets its name from the traditional soy dressing and noodles that is a hallmark of most Chinese food. Filling and healthy, the Chinese chicken salad is a great anytime snack to satiate one's ... More »
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.429
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 45.5018
Seven-layer Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, line the lettuce .
2. Thow away seasoning packet if any from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles in a bowl.
3. Arrange noodles and chicken, corn, tomato and onions over lettuce.
4. In small jar... - 41.2873
Chinese Chicken Salad Magnificent
Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic salt and sugar.
Marinate chicken in mixture at least 1 hour, turning frequently.
Deep fat fry about 3 minutes, drain and cool on absorbent paper.
Cut chicken into slivers.
Toss vegetables in salad bowl and top with nuts,... - 36.3665
Betty's Peking Chicken Salad
How to prepare a Summer treat for lunch or dinner..with Betty Bannerman
Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor. - 0
Chinese Chicken Salad Recipes By Category
Chinese Chicken Salad Dish: