- » Chinese Chicken Leg
Chinese Chicken Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese chicken leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese chicken leg recipes.
Sauteed Frogs Legs
These Sauteed Frog Legs are one of the tastiest frog leg dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this delicious frog legs and vegetables dish and tell me if you like it ! Would you like to serve up this Sauteed Frog Legs with savory sauces as it is or after... - 48.3454
Frogs Legs Meat And Chicken
This Frog's Legs Meat and Chicken is te best frog leg and chicken dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this sauteed meat and vegetables dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Frogs Legs Meat and Chicken are welcome! - 40.2973
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.6778
Oriental Chicken Legs
Oriental Chicken Legs is a delicious and filling dish. A chicken lover myself, this is one of my favorite chicken dishes. Try this wonderful Oriental Chicken Legs recipe! - 27.0068
Spiced Leg Of Iamb
Place all the ingredients except the lamb in a saucepan and simmer gently for 45 minutes.
Place the lamb in another pan, pour over the sauce and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 1 1/2 hours, turning the lamb every 30 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat... - 35.6576
You'll simply love the Frogs' Legs from the Chinese cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Frogs' Legs is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 40.1708
Braised Pork Leg
1) In a large pan of water, simmer the pork leg for 30 minutes.
2) Drain, pat dry and rub the skin with 1 tablespoon of the light soy sauce.
3) Set aside in order to dry completely.
4) In a wok, heat some oil, and put in the pork leg to... - 45.4048
Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts
Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Leg Of Pork With Cashew Nuts recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.3062
Place chicken, skin side up, in a single layer in a shallow baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 30 minutes.
Blend orange juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in a cup; brush part over chicken.
Continue baking,... - 30.5816
Chinese Barbecue Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients, making sure the sugar dissolves
2. Can be used brushing barbequed leg of lamb, spareribs, loins of pork or even lamb shanks - 31.0799
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it. - 108.836
Continental Sweet And Sour Chicken
Drain peaches, saving syrup.
Brown chicken in butter.
Combine vinegar, peach syrup, Tabasco, and sherry; add to butter and chicken in skillet and stir.
Cover and continue cooking 15 minutes.
Remove cover and continue cooking about 25 minutes or until chicken... - 43.7381
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Chili Sauce
Wash and dry chicken.
Place chicken pieces skin side down in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine onion and water in a 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Add all other ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5... - 41.4371
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Wash the chicken, pat dry and coat with flour; brown the chicken pieces in oil in a skillet evenly on all sides; remove as they are done into a shallow roasting pan
2. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and simultaneously heat the... - 44.8724
Roast Sweet Sour Chickens
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Combine pineapple, dry bread cubes, coconut, chopped celery, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and poultry seasoning.
Drizzle with melted butter or margarine; toss lightly.
For moist stuffing, add the reserved... - 44.4316
Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers
This Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers is a desire ! Try out this savory chopped chicken and green peppers dish with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers are welcome ! - 46.5403
Braised Chestnut Chicken
Braised Chestnut Chicken will be loved by all. Try making this amazingly delicious Braised Chestnut Chicken Chinese recipe at home. Do tell me if you liked it! - 36.4451
Cantonese chicken is a chinese chicken recipe cooked with honey and soy sauce. Flavored with a hint of lemon juice and ketchup, the cantonese chicken is marinated nd roasted chicken preparation that is excellent for parties and so simple to prepare. - 34.9471
Any meal can get really great with the addition of Jellied Chicken to the menu. I got the first taste of the Chinese Jellied Chicken at a family friend's function and had to have the recipe. Good if you prepare it several days ahead! - 39.8345
Simmer chicken leg in water to cover until cooked.
Cool and debone, then slice the chicken thinly and arrange on serving plate.
Put all other ingredients, except spring onion and sesame seeds, in a wok and bring to the boil.
Simmer over low heat, stirring... - 41.3739
Odd Flavor Chicken
Wash and clean the chicken.
Boil 3 quarts of water in a large deep pan.
Add 1 Tbs of Chinese rice wine and 2 slices of ginger.
Submerge the chicken in the boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool in the... - 40.691
Salt Baked Chicken
For this dish, you will need a casserole in which the chicken will not be lost but in which there is enough room for the hot salt below, around and above the bird.
An enamelled iron casserole is ideal, because it heats well and retains the heat, but a strong... - 37.6168
Red-cooked Chicken With Chestnuts
This Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts makes a mouthwatering side course for your meal ! Try out this gravy chicken and chestnut dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red Cooked Chicken With Chestnuts are welcome ! - 48.3278
Chilli Chicken Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the chicken chop it through the bone into small bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine, pepper and cornflour paste.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade paste for at least 25-30 minutes - the... - 42.9093
Chicken With Pineapple
Chop the chicken into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, marinate for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the chicken for 2 minutes, reserving the marinade.
Drain the chicken well.
Put the onion, reserved marinade, pineapple juice and water into a saucepan with the chicken and bring to... - 42.3685
Curried Coconut Chicken
Have your meat cutter hack chicken through the bone into 1 1/2 inch pieces; or separate legs and thighs, but leave whole.
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, stir to coat, and let stand for 15 minutes to... - 43.9561
This crisp brown roast chicken is sure to entice your taste buds ! Eat it as it is sprinkled with salt and pepper and served with savory sauces or try it out as a side course to rice and noodle dishes ! Your suggestions for this roast chicken are welcome ! - 46.7582
Chinese Duck With Plum Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Pat ducks inside and out with paper towels.
Rub skin and cavity with salt and pepper, garlic and ginger, then stuff with garlic and ginger pieces, onion and celery.
Place breast side up on rack in shallow pan and roast, pricking skin... - 44.0368
Chinese Veal Steak
Cut veal into 4 pieces; pound with meat mallet to 1/4-incn thickness.
In large skillet brown veal in hot cooking oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Add onion, celery, mushrooms, soy sauce, bouillon granules, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or till... - 37.1948
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and slice caps in half.
Remove shrimp legs, leaving shells and tails intact.
Cut along backs of shrimp with scissors; rinse out sand veins.
Sprinkle... - 41.5905
Basic Ginger Flavored Chicken Stock
Bring 6 cups of water to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken bones and reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Occasionally skim foam from soup while cooking.
Add ginger, green onion and remaining seasoning.
Continue to simmer for... - 31.543
Easy Chicken And Rice Supper
Remove skin from chicken, and salt and pepper them.
In a 9x14 inch pan, mix soup with can of water.
Sprinkle uncooked rice on top of this.
Lay the chicken pieces on top of the rice.
Bake, uncovered, at 325Â°F for 2 hours.
Delicious! My mother in law makes... - 32.3405
Chicken With Chestnuts
Soak dried chestnuts overnight and then simmer in boiling water for 20 minutes.
For fresh chestnuts, remove the skins by making an incision in the top of the shell and putting into boiling water for 5 minutes.
Then simmer in fresh boiling water for 10... - 45.4183
Chicken With Snow Peas
1. In a shallow dish, arrange chicken.
2. In a bowl, mix butter, soy sauce and seasonings.
3. Brush the mixture all over the chicken.
4. Cover the shallow dish with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
5. Cook for 9 to 12 minutes at... - 43.3028
Presoak a claypot lid and bottom in water for 10 minutes; drain.
Remove skin from chicken.
Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken.
Combine marjoram, salt, and pepper; rub over outside of chicken.
Tie chicken legs to tail; twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken,... - 36.9648
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 39.9463
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half... - 43.3106
Bon-bon Chicken With Sesame Sauce
1. Clean the chicken well. Bring the water to a rolling boil in a wok, add the chicken. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 40-45 minutes. Remove the chicken and immerse in cold water to cool.
2. After at least 1 hour, remove the chicken and drain; dry well... - 32.7002
Tung An Chicken
Put the chicken, onion and ginger slices in a saucepan with 1.2 litres (2 pints) of water.
Bring to the boil and cook gently for 20 minutes, not more.
Remove the chicken and reserve the stock.
Take the meat off the carcass and cut it into 4-cm (1 1/2--in)... - 46.1844
Chicken With Green Pepper
Dice the chicken.
Work in a tiny pinch salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and teaspoon water.
Dice the green pepper (not too finely) and the bamboo shoots and have them ready, each separate from the chicken and themselves.
Heat enough... - 43.4596
Chicken And Mushroom Soup
1. Prepare the chicken by slicing it into 1/2 inch (1 cm) cubes. Do not remove the bones from the chicken. Combine the chicken with sherry or rice wine and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, put the... - 43.3446
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well.
With breast side up, lift wings up toward neck, then fold wing tips under back of chicken so wings stay in... - 44.9556
Oriental Game Hens
Oriental game hens is a microwaved meat recipe. Prepared with cornish game hens or even chicken, it is cooked whole with baste of soy sauce combined with oil and flavored with ginger and cloves. Microwaved and finished on the grill. The oriental hame hens are... - 44.3843
Twin Chickens L Orange
1) With ½ teaspoon salt, sprinkle cavity of each chicken. Hook the tip of the wings into back.
2) With a vegetable peeler, remove the peel of 1 orange and cut it into long strips. Reserve for the sauce.
3) Preheat oven to 375... - 47.1941
Chicken L Orange
Sprinkle cavity of each chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; hook wing tips into back.
Remove peel of 1 orange with vegetable peeler.
Cut peel into long strips; reserve for sauce.
Squeeze juice from 4 oranges; reserve juice for sauce.
Cut 2 of the squeezed oranges... - 43.6535
Pork And Leek Soup
Pork And Leek Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Pork And Leek Soup; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 43.5243
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
Cut crab body in quarters; leave legs and claws whole.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot,add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add black beans, garlic, and ginger.
Stir-fry for 5 seconds.
Add green pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add... - 39.2201
Peking Lamb Hotpot
For this Oriental-style fondue you will need a Mongolian hotpot or meat (metal) fondue pot, 8 small wire baskets on long handles, chop sticks and bowls.
Cut the lamb into wafer-thin slices, about 1 x 3 inches.
Soak the noodles in warm water for 15 minutes,... - 39.0476
Cantonese Lobster And Pork
This Lobster Cantonese makes a sumptuous meal ! Eat this lobster, pork, scallion and vegetables gravy dish as it is or with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this popular Chinese lobster dish are welcome ! - 49.2511
To prepare special basting sauce:
1. In a pan heat putting together honey, vinegar, soy sauce, sherry, juice of 1/2 orange and 2 1/2 tablespoons water and bring to boil.
2. Let it cool.
3. With a sharp fork, prick skin of duck lightly, pour over... - 40.6416
Rub ducks inside and out with salt.
Place orange wedges and a few celery leaves in each cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wings under back.
Place, breast up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast in uncovered pan at 400° for 1 to 1... - 43.5236
1. Trim fat from pork loin. Cut pork across grain into 2 x 1 x 1/8-inch slices. Toss pork, soy sauce, cornstarch, red pepper and garlic in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and refrigerate 20 minutes.
2. Microwave tightly covered on high 9 to 10 minutes,... - 34.6643
Duck With Walnuts
Drop the shelled walnuts into boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
Drain, peel, dry thoroughly and set aside.
Cut the duck leg diagonally into slices half as large again as the half walnuts.
Dice the cucumber, thinly slice the bamboo shoots and slice the chestnuts... - 42.4495
Shredded Lamb With Onions
Shredded Lamb With Onions is simple to prepare but has an exqusite taste. The juicy fried lamb in a delicious sauce is a combination that most of us cant reject. Trust me, having the Shredded Lamb With Onions is an absolute finger linking experience. - 36.097
Pork And Cauliflower
Pork And Cauliflower is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with meat; I am sure you will enjoy this Pork And Cauliflower!. - 45.1129
The Woolly Lamb is a meal in itself. This dish is easy to make and extremely delicious. The mixture of juicy lamb pieces and vegetables leave your taste buds satiated. Try this Woolly Lamb dish. You will definitely not regret it! - 40.4723
Leeks And Pork
Leeks And Pork is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious non-vegetarian recipe; I bet this Leeks And Pork will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 40.7985
Classic Duck With Almonds
Roughly chop the onion.
Cut the duck meat and bamboo shoots into strips.
Slice the water chestnuts and dice the unpeeled cucumber and pineapple.
Blanch and roast the almonds or brown them in a little hot peanut oil, moving them about to colour them... - 39.4629
Duck With Canned Pineapple
Cut 2 oz. fresh ginger into thin strips.
Turn the strips into a bottle, cover with half bottle warm brown sherry, leave to infuse, strain and use as directed.
Cut the meat into butter bean-sized pieces.
Blend together the cornflour and water.
Thoroughly work... - 41.488
Fried Chilli Crab
1) Eliminate the backs of the crabs, discard spongy grey matter inside and wash.
1) With a cleaver, chop the body, smash the claws lightly, legs still attached, into four pieces.
2) Dry crab thoroughly.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the crab... - 45.0519
Cold Peking Pork
1. Remove the rind from the meat and set it aside. Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the rind and pork in it for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and then discard the liquid and chop the rind into small... - 43.7025
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 46.3667
Sweet Potato And Pork Stir Fry
1) Cut pork with grain into 2-inch strips and 1/8-inch thick slices.
2) Coat pork with corn starch.
3) Make a 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon corn starch mixture.
4) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it. Add some oil to it. ... - 43.8732
Stir-fried Duck And Bitter Melon
1 Soak black beans in water for 10 minutes. Drain and mash beans with garlic. Cut duck meat from breast and legs and reserve carcass for making stock. Cut meat across the grain into 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
2 Mix hoisin sauce, sherry, chili pepper sauce... - 32.3074
Butterflied Deviled Chicken
Combine mustard, shallot, vinegar, honey and pepper in processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Reserve 1/4 cup of mixture for basting and refrigerate.
Transfer remaining mixture to small bowl.
Loosen skin from flesh of chicken breast, thighs and legs with... - 40.3479
Chicken Noodle And Corn Soup
Chicken Noodle And Corn Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and filling soup that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Chicken Noodle And Corn Soup is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 29.1878
Plum Glazed Chicken
Would you like to try a tasty Plum Glazed Chicken recipe? Chicken is the key ingredient in Plum Glazed Chicken. It is an effortless Main Dish. Have faith in me and try this Plum Glazed Chicken. - 39.6272
Marinated Broiled Chicken
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pull off and discard the skin from chicken pieces.
Prick chicken all over with a fork and place in a bowl.
Pour marinade... - 43.3252
Home Style Chicken
1) Debone the chicken and cut it into 1 1/2 pieces and place it in a small bowl
2) Combine salt, pepper, rice wine and stir in beaten egg and cornstarch
3) Add this to the chicken, mix and refrigerate for about an hour
4) Add cornstarch and stock in a... - 47.2805
Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels.
In a wok large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the water, soy sauce, wine, ginger, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid should reach halfway up the chicken.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to... - 41.6236
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 45.5456
Ballotine Aux Champignons
Bone chicken, leaving meat and skin intact.
Remove the fillets on each side of the breast bone.
Cover and set aside.
Soak black mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and coarsely chop caps.
Set... - 39.2679
Ballotine Aux Champignons
Preparation Bone chicken, leaving meat and skin intact.
Remove the fillets on each side of the breast bone.
Cover and set aside.
Soak black mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and coarsely chop... - 37.9956
Thai Pork Stew
A simple to make Thai-pork stew (moo tom khem) recipe. - 109.366
1. Soak the bean threads in warm water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain and cut into 3-inch lengths. Place on a serving platter with the lamb, shrimp, spinach, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients... - 33.8675
Rabbit With Fruit Juice
Marinate rabbit with ginger, spring onion and salt for 15 minutes.
Heat sufficient oil in a wok for deep frying the rabbit.
Remove any marinade clinging to the rabbit and deep fry until golden.
Remove and drain.
Clean the wok, add stock and both lots of fruit... - 39.7242
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning sauce ingredients. Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch or water chestnut powder.
2) With a small pair of scissors, cut the shell of the shrimp along the back, cutting the shrimp about halfway... - 45.7572
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the lamb and stir to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Cut the green onions and leeks (including tops) into 2-inch pieces. Set a wok in a ring stand and... - 33.7541
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609