Chinese Ginger Chicken
- » Chinese Chicken Ginger Soy Sauce
Chinese Chicken Ginger Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese chicken ginger soy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese chicken ginger soy sauce recipes.
Stock Soy Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince scallion stalks and ginger root.
2. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Then stir in and heat joy sauce, sherry and water.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and cook to heat through, turning once. Remove chicken to a warm... - 29.2156
Soy And Ginger Braised Lily Bud Chicken
Braised Lily Bud Chicken is one dish which will tickle your taste buds with its tangy flavor. Mushrooms, lily buds and the ginger flavor are a great addition to it. Enjoy it! - 36.2868
Soy And Ginger Braised Chicken And Potatoes
I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes recipe, my husband loved it and my kids loved it too. It was really great to be simply cooking this Braised Chicken And Potatoes dish. Do try it at home! - 36.1229
Soy Braised Ginger Chicken
Braised Ginger Chicken is an irresistable Chinese dish. This Braised Ginger Chicken recipe gives you instructions on one of the most relishing chicken dishes I have so far. Truly delicious! - 36.2881
Ginger Soy Chicken
You don't have t go running in search of restaurants to relish your favorite Red Cooked Or Soy Chicken dish. I have made it easier for you with this Red Cooked Or Soy Chicken recipe. Try it! - 35.8851
Soy Vinegar Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince leek, ginger root and garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with remaining ingredients.
2. Cook 2 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly. Then pour over chicken and serve. - 23.0164
Chinese Soy Chicken
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve the breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones, then slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Heat salad oil in a large frying pan; add chicken and saute, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Stir in celery and garlic; saute... - 34.1985
Soy And Ginger Dip
Combine soy sauce, ginger, spring onion and sugar.
Heat both oils together until they smoke, then pour over the ginger mixture and stir.
Serve immediately with steamed chicken or fish. - 28.0481
Soy Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms
There are so many who appreciated me for this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms recipe of mine. I cooked up this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms for my friends the last day and they instantly fell in love with it. You will too! - 42.0536
Bon Bon Chicken In Soy And Sesame Sauce
Bon Bon Chicken is definitely the most popular dish at my place. As my children almost always end up finishing this yummy dish in minutes, I always prepare larger portions than what is required! Try the Bon Bon Chicken for yourself and you will understand why... - 49.5507
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 39.9463
Soy Sauce Chicken
1. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a simmer.
2. With the spring onion and ginger stuff the cavity of the chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the pot with the sauce mixture.
4. The liquid should cover the chicken, if it... - 45.1161
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6858
Chinese Ginger Chicken
1. Mix soy sauce and ginger.
2. Spray large skillet with vegetable pan spray. Add chicken and sauce. Cook on high heat for approximately 4 minutes. Remove chicken.
3. Drain bean sprouts, reserving liquid.
4. Cook bean sprout liquid with cornstarch in skillet,... - 33.335
Chili Soy Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Let stand for 30 minutes and serve at room temperature. - 30.8493
Chinese Noodles With Ginger Sesame Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil the water.
2) Slice the scallion and grate ginger.
3) Take a large bowl enough to hold noodles.
4) In the bowl Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil.
5) Cook noodles in the boiling water for 1-2... - 43.2611
Sprinkle the chicken with the sugar and leave to stand for 20-30 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and fry the ginger for 1 minute.
Add the chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the water and mushrooms.
Cover and cook for a further 5... - 40.1482
Spicy Soy Chicken Scallion Stir Fry
1. Cook the rice according to package directions; remove from the heat, and stir in the scallions.
2. Combine the broth, soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and crushed red pepper in a bowl; set aside.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over... - 35.1025
Sesame Soy Chicken
1) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, salt and ginger.
2) Place the chicken inside the mixture to marinate for 1-2 hours.
3) Transfer the chicken from marinade to broil over charcoal or in the oven, frequently basting with marinade and... - 40.9626
Gingered Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
In 1-quart casserole, combine almonds and margarine.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, cabbage and carrot.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 49.3679
Soyed Chicken Wings
1. In a stockpot, add the chicken wings and sprinkle with wine and ginger
2. Add the lid on and simmer over medium flame until wine almost evapourates
3. Add all the other ingredients and cook with the lid on for an hour
4. Serve as... - 33.2859
Peanut Fried Rice With Soy Broccoli
1. Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make... - 32.231
Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels.
In a wok large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the water, soy sauce, wine, ginger, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid should reach halfway up the chicken.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to... - 41.6236
Soba Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1 Bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil.
Add the soba and cookfor 5 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain and rinse to prevent sticking.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the stock, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, green onions, salt, and pepper.
Add the... - 29.361
Steamed Chicken With Ginger And Spring Onion
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Marinate in a bowl for 30 minutes, then put the bowl in the steamer and steam for 25 minutes over a high heat.
Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and serve.
To make a dipping sauce, heat the oil to very hot, pour... - 35.3661
Pacific Prawns And Black Soya Beans
Pacific Prawns And Black Soya Beans is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.8203
Soya Chicken With Roasted Cumin
Do you like the flavor of cumin? If you do then, this is a great recipe for you to try. A really quick an simple dish. Works as a great appetizer! Watch and try it out! No worries about the bit of conversation in Hindi! The recipe recap is in English! - 81.8795
Chinese Szechuan Ginger-garlic Pork
Craving for Chinese food, but don’t have any time for going out - so what, you have the recipe here. This recipe video shows the authentic process of cooking Szechuan style items. Follow the instruction carefully, so that you too can prepare it in most... - 106.798
Boiled White Chicken
This Boiled Whiite Chicken makes a delicious meal course,especially for those who want to have less spicy chicken ! Try out this chopped chicken bolied with scallions and ginger, with your favorite savory sauce and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions... - 28.6697
Chicken And Chinese Sausage Rice
Using a cleaver, cut the chicken into 1 by 1 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Marinate the chicken slices for at least 1/2 hour in the scallion, ginger, wine, soy sauce, salt, and sugar marinade.
Slice the sausages diagonally into 1/4 inch (1 cm) pieces.
Soak... - 45.2279
Chinese Almond Chicken
Almond Chicken is a delicious dish that you will just not have enough off. The unique flavor of this Almond Chicken is incomparable. Try them at home! - 44.4108
Sticky Ginger Chicken
1. Mix together the lemon juice, sugar, ginger, soy sauce and pepper.
2. With a sharp knife, slash the chicken drumsticks about three times through the thickest part, then toss the chicken in the glaze.
3. Cook the chicken on a hot grill or barbecue, turning... - 29.6592
Easy Ginger Chicken With Broccoli
For those who are addicted to Chinese cuisine, this video is just going to make it stronger. The combination of chicken and broccoli, with a strong flavor of ginger, onion and soya sauce, is a treat for your appetite. Just simmer a little and within half-an... - 112.884
Fried Chicken Livers In Ginger
1. Wash and clean the livers discarding any connecting membranes.
2. Pat dry nicely on paper towel.
3. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients with the chicken livers and let marinade for about 30 minutes or more.
4. Drain the livers in a colander... - 41.9608
Wokked Chicken Hunan
1. Stem chiles and remove seeds. Put chiles in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until water cools. Drain and mince chiles.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oil and saute green onion until soft but not browned. Add carrot, bell pepper, broccoli,... - 33.7138
Oriental Game Hens
Oriental game hens is a microwaved meat recipe. Prepared with cornish game hens or even chicken, it is cooked whole with baste of soy sauce combined with oil and flavored with ginger and cloves. Microwaved and finished on the grill. The oriental hame hens are... - 44.3843
Roast Chicken With Chinese Basting Sauce
Place chicken in large deep bowl that holds it snugly .
Combine remaining ingredients in blender or food processor fitted with steel knife and puree.
Pour sauce over chicken, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain chicken, reserving sauce, and roast.
After... - 33.4321
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 99.0508
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 47.3186
Soy Braised Duck
Basic Stock : 1) Trim off the excess fat from the chicken pieces and pork spare-ribs.
2) In a large pot, place the chicken and pork with the cold water, ginger and spring onions.
3) Bring to a boil and skim off the surface scum.
4) Then simmer,... - 44.6149
Spicy Orange Chicken
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
Wash chicken, inside and out, under running cold water.
Rub inside of chicken with salt, pepper and pressed garlic.
Stuff with orange slices, peeled.
Place chicken in pot, breast down.
Grate the... - 43.5224
Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
1. Steam or boil cabbage for 5 minutes
2. Drain and let cool.
3. Press to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Set aside until required.
4. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well
5. Add cabbage and... - 47.2123
Chinese chicken is a broth cooked chicken recipe prepared with added vegetables. Spiced with ginger, garlic and flavored with soy sauce, chinese chicken is loaded with oriental flavors and unique asian veggies. Served with rice, it makes a filling and... - 36.6555
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Hong Kong Style Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings
1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green... - 103.4
Braised Ginger Pork
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in Dutch oven or large skillet.
Add half of meat and brown quickly; remove meat and set aside.
Brown remaining meat; remove and set aside.
Pour off excess oil from pan.
Combine chicken broth, soy sauce and... - 43.141
1 Cut the florets off the broccoli and set aside.
Peel the broccoli stems and slice 1/2 inch thick.
In a 12 inch skillet, bring the onion, stock, sesame oil, and gingerto a boil over moderate heat.
Add the broccoli stems, Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 36.1479
Stir-fried Crab, Ginger And Green Onions
1 Cut crabs in half and segment them. Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic, ginger and green onions, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add crab pieces and stir-fry to coat with oil. Pour in stock, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
2 Cook... - 29.9502
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Basic Braised Chicken
This Basic Braised Chicken is a classic hearty Chinese dish. I have listed step by step instructions on how to make this Basic Braised Chicken dish to help you out. Let nothing stop you! - 36.8082
Braised Lily Bud Chicken
A very well done Braised Lily Bud Chicken recipe. This Braised Lily Bud Chicken makes for a really good meal. Cook it up! - 32.3879
Rumaki Spiced With Powdered Ginger
Cut each liver into 3 pieces; fold each piece around a water chestnut.
Wrap a piece of bacon around the liver and chestnuts and fasten in place with a toothpick.
Marinate in the soy sauce mixed with the ginger for 1 hour.
Place on a rack in a shallow pan and... - 31.1037
Orange Ginger Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir with a whisk.
Add cornstarch mixture to juice mixture in pan, stirring with a whisk.
Cook 2 minutes or until thick... - 43.3706
Fried Chinese Mushrooms
Try this delicious version of Fried Chinese Mushrooms. An easy to prepare recipe, this Fried Chinese Mushrooms is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.1315
Chinese Chicken In Paper
Mix all the ingredients except for the paper, of course, and the peanut oil together in a mixing bowl, and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Cut 20 squares of cooking parchment, each 4 1/2 inches square.
Fold each sheet first, according to the diagram... - 40.9783
Red Stewed Chicken
Well, Red Stewed Chicken might not look all that pretty but they are tasty for sure. Follow this Chinese Red Stewed Chicken recipe and you can for sure have a filling meal. Check it out! - 29.0152
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 38.8348
Chinese Chicken Satay
In China, chicken hold a special place in Chinese ritual and symbology. they also believed to restore youth and good looks...I'm keeping my fingers crossed! - 106.863
Braised Honey Chicken
A yummy Braised Honey Chicken dish which will awaken tastebuds for sure. The sweetness of honey, the scallion stalk addition and the ginger flavor is what makes this recipe a hit. Happy eating! - 30.4994
Chinese Chicken And Vegetables
Chinese chicken and vegetables is a simple yet delicious chicken recipe. Cooked with ginger, garlic and soy sauce for flavor, the chicken and vegetables has a distinct oriental taste to it and can be served with rice or noodles. - 39.9265
Chinese Chicken Salad
Mix together soy, salad oil, sherry, garlic, ginger, and five-spice.
Rub mixture over chicken halves, coating thoroughly.
Place chicken, skin side up, in a shallow baking pan.
Pour over any extra soy mixture.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat near bone is no... - 43.7864
Braised Whole Chicken
A very tasty Braised Whole Chicken dish. Once you try this Braised Whole Chicken dish you will soon find yourself cooking it again and again. Try it! - 31.3018
Red Cooked Spiced Chicken
A spicy but healthy Red Cooked Spiced Chicken recipe. The unusual addition of Szechwan peppercorns does work wonders on this Red Cooked Spiced Chicken dish. Do give it a try! - 32.1419
Ginger Orange Chicken
Arrange chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish so meatiest portions are toward outside of dish.
Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
In 2-cup measure combine orange concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy, and ginger; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at... - 43.7217
Chinese Barbecue Sauce For Fish
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Let fish marinate in sauce 30 minutes to 2 hours, or longer.
Broil fish, basting with marinade. - 25.4767
Chicken With Oyster Sauce And Pak Choi
1) Rinse the chicken and wipe it dry. Cut into thin slices.
2) Put the chicken in a large bowl and add the sugar, soy sauce, rum and water. Mix well.
3) Add the soy flour, stir well and then add the oil. Mix thoroughly and put in the fridge for... - 85.7991
Chinese Chicken Wings
Cut the chicken wings apart at the joints and discard the wing tips.
Combine the tamari, pineapple juice, water, oil, honey, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the chicken wing parts in a 9 X 13-inch baking dish and pour marinade over them.
Cover and... - 36.5603
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry With Rice
Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet or a wok; add oils and heat.
Add chicken, garlic, and ginger; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until chicken is no longer pink, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add vegetables and half the broth... - 35.6468
Shanghai Party Pleasers
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving juice.
In medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and dash of ginger; mix well.
Add combined pineapple juice, water, 1/4 cup crushed pineapple and margarine; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat; reduce... - 45.0977
Chicken And Black Beans
Cut the chicken meat into slices and place them in a bowl.
Add a pinch salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin ,1/2 teaspoon sherry, few drops sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce and a pinch cornflour and work all thoroughly together.
Leave to rest.
Chop the ginger and... - 42.9972
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
Try this delicious version of Empress Chicken recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Empress Chicken, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 46.7053
Stir Fried Diced Chicken In Bird's Nest
Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
Marinate with the marinade ingredients listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Parboil the carrot slices in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Drain the straw mushrooms.
Assemble the carrots, mushrooms, diced pepper, sliced... - 43.298
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Chinese Style Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a Bourbon Chicken recipe that is sold at Chinese carry-outs or at the food courts in the malls? Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares this Southern American and Chinese fusion dish, which combines good bourbon whiskey with Asian soy... - 114.063
Chinese Stir Fried Chicken And Broccoli
Stir fried chicken and broccoli tossed with some Chinese sauce. It’s a quick and easy dish. A video that is slightly sober than all the videos of this drunk cook! A flavorful and quicktey quick side dish. Watch the video for more! - 66.873
Chinese Smoked Chicken
1 Clean and wipe chicken. Fry peppercorns and salt for 1 minute in a wok. Rub into chicken and allow to stand for 2 hours.
2 Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add green onions, ginger, star anise, cinnamon and soy sauce and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken... - 33.018
Classic Kung Pao Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes and marinate with wine, tapioca starch, and soy sauce as listed above for 20 to 30 minutes.
Stir fry raw peanuts in 4 Tbs of oil over medium heat until golden brown.
Remove and cool on paper towel.
Combine the... - 43.8153
Noodles And Chicken Livers
Noodles And Chicken Livers is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Noodles And Chicken Livers recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.3305
Shark's Fin Soup
Cook Smithfield ham in boiling water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Cool, then shred into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Cut the chicken cutlet into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices; cut again into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Marinate with egg... - 45.4003
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce With Mushrooms
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Chicken In Black Bean Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.0301
Tri Colour Platter
Tri Colour Platter is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.1399
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions
Steamed Chicken With Green Onions is a tasty dish that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This addictive chicken preparation is my husbands favorite and it doesn€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Steamed Chicken With Green... - 46.4506
Chinese Spare Ribs Sauce
It is no wonder that Chinese Sparerib Sauce is my favorite meat sauce This sauce makes my pork and chicken preparation absolutely irresistable. You really have to try this yummy Chinese Sparerib Sauce sauce! - 32.6278
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 42.334
Sesame Chicken Chinese Style
Cut the chicken thighs in half across the bone.
Marinate them in the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and enough cornstarch to make a thick sauce for 1 hour.
Add the sesame seeds.
Deep-fry pieces in peanut oil at 375° until lightly browned. - 29.7065
Chinese Chicken Wings
The chinese chicken wings are prepared with soy sauce and hoisin sauce and cooked in the oven. Made with oriental flavors, the chinese chicken wings are also flavored with honey and ginger along with dry sherry. It is roasted with sprinkled sesame seeds on... - 44.7547
Chinese Five-spice Chicken
Marinate the chicken pieces in the soy sauce mixed with the onion, garlic, and ginger for 3 to 4 hours.
Drain and arrange chicken in a shallow greased baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over chicken, and bake in a 325° oven about 1 hour, or... - 31.543
Easy Chinese Chicken Wings
I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Chinese Chicken Wings has now become a common chicken dish to make at home for. It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree after you have tried making it. - 35.4572
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a small bowl, combine broth, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce and vinegar.
Heat hot pepper oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over high heat.
Add ginger and garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add... - 43.5898
Chinese Chicken With Cashews
To marinate the chicken: Combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, sherry and garlic in bowl; mix well.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Add to marinade.
Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Drain, reserving marinade.
To stir-fry the chicken: Blanch... - 44.7264
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 123.51
Stir Fried Chinese Chicken With Cashews
In a large bowl, combine the sesame oil, vinegar, sherry, and garlic.
Add the chicken cubes and let them marinate for 1 hour.
In a wok or large, heavy skillet, heat the peanut oil over high heat until very hot.
Transfer the chicken from the marinade to the... - 41.9556
Chinese Chicken Salad Magnificent
Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic salt and sugar.
Marinate chicken in mixture at least 1 hour, turning frequently.
Deep fat fry about 3 minutes, drain and cool on absorbent paper.
Cut chicken into slivers.
Toss vegetables in salad bowl and top with nuts,... - 36.3665
Homemade Chinese Chicken Wings
1. Cut chicken wings at joints and discard tips. Place wings in one layer in 13-by-Pinch baking pan.
2. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and 2 tablespoons water. Pour over chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours,... - 28.1193
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
1. In 10" glass skillet heat oil (high) 45 seconds, add chicken and stir-fry at high for about 4 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and continue to stir-fry at high for 3-4 minutes more.
3. Let it rest, covered for 5 minutes.
4. Serve on... - 34.1315
Original Chinese Chicken Stock
1. Place all the ingredients in a large pan, add 2.5 litres (4 pints) water, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Strain and cool the stock, then chill.
2. Spoon off the fat from the surface. Use as required. - 29.3679