- » Chinese Chicken Finger
Chinese Chicken Finger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese chicken finger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese chicken finger recipes.
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
Cut the raw chicken diagonally into thin slices.
Place them in a bowl with few drops ginger sherry, few drops sesame oil, tiny pinch salt, tiny pinch Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water and work them very well into the meat with the finger... - 43.6752
Chinese Chicken And Noodles
Place the chicken in a large saucepan of water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until no longer pink on the inside about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to package directions.
Whirl the... - 40.7786
Chicken Breasts With Chinese Mushrooms
Press each chicken breast down and butterfly by slicing in half horizontally using a long thin knife placed parallel to the board, stopping just before you cut all the way through.
Open up as you would a book.
With your fingers, press to flatten into a neat,... - 45.1915
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 43.5224
Chinese Chicken Satay
In China, chicken hold a special place in Chinese ritual and symbology. they also believed to restore youth and good looks...I'm keeping my fingers crossed! - 106.863
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 32.4359
Stir Fried Smoked Chicken With Chinese Leaves
1. Use fingers to pull out the meat from chicken bones.
2. Cut them into large shreds and keep them aside. Get rid of the bones.
3. Chop the Chinese leaves coarsely.
4. Take a large frying pan or wok and heat little oil it. Stir fry the... - 39.2561
Original Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Put the chicken breast halves in a medium skillet. Add 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of the sherry, the sliced ginger, 1 of the scallions and the garlic. Bring just to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer, turning 2 or 3... - 37.9542
Mu Shu Chicken
Mu Shu Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Mu Shu Chicken. - 48.0163
Minced Chicken Served With Lettuce Leaves
1. To prepare the chicken coarsely mince or chop the meat.
2. In a bowl mix the salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, wine and cornflour paste.
3. Marinate the prepared chicken for 10-15 minutes.
4. Squeeze dry the mushrooms and discard any... - 43.7203
Chicken And Bamboo Shoots In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Place the sherry and soy sauce in a shallow dish, add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the soaking liquid, discard the... - 40.0963
Blood Ribs For Halloween
Well, if you are on your Halloween recipe hunt, here is one you should try! This is a simple fried pork ribs recipe with a little twist. Here the chef has dredged the deep fried pork ribs with soy sauce for that wonderful flavor and color. - 86.0614
Sprinkle the chicken with the sugar and leave to stand for 20-30 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and fry the ginger for 1 minute.
Add the chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the water and mushrooms.
Cover and cook for a further 5... - 40.1482
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Whole Baked Chicken In Wok
This is a rather unique way of baking chicken! Let's say this is the Chinese way of baking chicken. You can add your own favorite spices and seasonings but the technique is what is worth a try. The result is a tender, moist and succulent chicken, very unlike... - 114.401
Hot And Spicy Bon Bon Chicken
Put the chicken in water (enough to cover) in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken stay in the water until cool, about 15 minutes.
Use your fingers to tear the chicken into long strips.
Set... - 41.9535
Princess Chicken With Mushrooms
Soak the dried mushrooms; then cut into strips 2 by 1/4 by 1/4 inch (5 cm by 6 mm by 6 mm).
Boil Smithfield ham for 10 minutes; then cut into 2 by 1/4 by 1/4 inch (5 by 6 by 6 mm) strips.
Cut bamboo shoots into 12 strips of the same size as the others.
Wash... - 43.2065
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 32.1414
Chicken And Cashew Nut Stir-fry
1. Heat a wok until hot, add the cashew nuts and dry fry over a low to medium, heat for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Cut the red pepper in half and remove the core and seeds. Slice into thin strips. Cut the chicken fillet into thin... - 33.7321
Bon-bon Chicken With Sesame Sauce
1. Clean the chicken well. Bring the water to a rolling boil in a wok, add the chicken. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 40-45 minutes. Remove the chicken and immerse in cold water to cool.
2. After at least 1 hour, remove the chicken and drain; dry well... - 32.7002
Bang Bang Chicken
1) In a large pan, bring the water to a boil and add the chicken, spring onion and ginger.
2) Bring back to a boil, add salt and simmer, covered over a low heat for 30-35 minutes.
3) Then turn off the heat and allow to cool covered for 3 to 4 hours.
4)... - 46.515
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a large shallow casserole or baking sheet to coat the bottom with 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
4) Place the chicken in a single... - 45.8906
Ying demonstrates how to make Shao Mai on WGN's Lunchbreak program. - 0
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 45.9397
Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing
The sweet and sour taste combination of the Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is a deadly combo. Complemented with red delicious apple, and celery stalk Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is perfect for the regal treat! - 36.711
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Crispy Pork is so mouth waterningly delicious that you would want to prepare it every day. This simple dish is easy tomake and the the surprising taste of the dried pork is simply exquisite. The Crispy pork which can be treated as a finger food is delicious... - 45.4644
Chinese Chicken Finger Recipes By Category
Chinese Chicken Finger Dish: