- » Chinese Chicken Curry
Chinese Chicken Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese chicken curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese chicken curry recipes.
Curry Chicken And Egg Fried Rice
Here is a flavorful Chinese style curry chicken and egg fried rice with a twist of curry powder. The chef here has presented this wonderful fried rice recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve this amazing fried rice for lunch... - 82.6118
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 72.5501
Tasty Crispy Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take a bowl, add egg and milk to it and stir.
3.In a separate bowl, put baking powder, flour, pepper, sesame seed, salt, paprika and nuts and mix them all well.
4.In a shallow baking pan, heat butter... - 47.7371
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Begin by cutting the chicken into serving pieces
2) In a saucepan, place the chicken pieces and add water, brown gravy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar
3) Cook for 15 minutes in low heat, remove from heat, drain and pat dry
4) In a skillet, add butter... - 47.5903
1) Wash and dry chicken pieces.
2) Shake in a paper bag with seasoned flour to coat well.
3) Drain the mandarin oranges and set aside. Reserve the juice.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and margarine.
4) Add chicken and brown each piece.
5) In... - 47.1258
Soy Flavored Chicken
1) Chop the chicken to even pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and combine salt, pepper, sake, soy sauce and onion.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish with their skin side down.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 28 minutes, tossing... - 46.896
Classic Curried Chicken
This Curried Chicken is simply irresistible ! Your bowl of rice or noodles will be transformed to a mindblowing fare when you pair them up with this fabulous Curried Chicken ! Just try it out and let me know if you like it ! - 46.2906
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 45.6669
Combine ingredients for the stuffing.
Stuff the chicken with a third of the mixture.
Put the chicken in a cooking bag with the water and cook at 100% for 5 minutes; reduce the power level to 70% and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
Cook the carrots and the... - 43.9362
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 43.599
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a baking pan, melt margarine with oil.
3) Allow to cool slightly, but not harden.
4) In a paper bag, shake chicken in seasoned flour until coated well.
5) Transfer the pieces to the baking pan and... - 43.4314
In a hurry? This delicious easy to make Chicken Manchurian recipe is just right for you. You can lay out a delectable Chinese meal with this Chicken Manchurian and a fried rice or noodle that can be done in minutes. - 43.4084
1. To prepare the chicken /meat pieces marinate them in the sugar, light soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a wok or pot, heat the oil lightly brown the garlic and onion over low heat.
3. Add the curry powder, mix and... - 43.13
Chicken Chop Suey
1) In a saucepan, cook the onions, celery and green pepper together for about 5 minutes. Do not brown the vegetables.
2) Add the stock to the saucepan and bring mixture to boiling point.
3) Combine together the cornstarch, salt and pepper to taste,... - 42.7143
Bean Sprout Curry
In a medium saucepan combine apple, celery, onion, broth mix, and curry powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until onions are transparent.
Add water and prunes.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until celery is... - 40.4255
Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing
The sweet and sour taste combination of the Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is a deadly combo. Complemented with red delicious apple, and celery stalk Chicken And Vegetables With Sweet And Sour Dressing is perfect for the regal treat! - 36.936
Chinese Chicken Curry Recipes By Category
Chinese Chicken Curry Dish: