- » Chinese Chicken Casserole
Chinese Chicken Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Chicken Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Chicken Casserole recipes.
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine celery, onion, carrot and oil.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook and stir at MEDIUM-HIGH until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 15 minutes.
Remove... - 42.5482
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a... - 38.6937
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.1193
Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut chicken meat into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet for 30 seconds. Add the chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, instant chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow... - 36.0738
Chicken And Rice Casserole
Put rice in well-greased casserole.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Put chicken pieces on top (do not salt or brown chicken).
Spoon mushroom soup over chicken and pour 1 tin water over all.
Bake, covered, at 325Â°F about 2 1/2 hours. - 31.7618
You May Also Like!
Chinese Millet Casserole
This Chinese Millet Casserole tastes awesome! I tried this Casserole with noodles and it tasted divine ! Try out the Chinese Milllet casserole with any dish of your choice and tell me if you liked it ! - 37.2177
Slow Cooked Chinese Rice Casserole
Put soup mixture in a large casserole (3-quart); pour over the boiling water and let stand while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Cook sausage until all the redness has gone; drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the drippings in frying pan.
Saute... - 36.6672
Chinese Beef Casserole
Chinese Beef Casserole is a tasty and filling meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chinese Beef Casserole recipe. - 34.4718
Chinese Rice Casserole
Cook first 3 ingredients until tender and water is absorbed by rice.
Slightly cook celery and green pepper in butter or drippings; set aside.
Brown hamburger and sausage; add celery,pepper, hamburger, sausage and cream of mushroom soup to cooked rice.
Place... - 34.7773
Northern Style One Pot Chinese Casserole
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and stir until meat loses pink color.
Stir in cabbage, onion, carrot, beans, mushrooms and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Mix in soy sauce.
Add rice and stir gently.
Pour in broth.
Cover tightly... - 40.3144
Chinese Style Tuna Casserole
Combine all the ingredients, reserving 1 cup of the noodles, and stir gently until well bended.
Spread in a shallow 1-quart casserole.
Bake in a moderate oven, 350°, 20 minutes.
Spread the remaining noodles over the top and bake 5 minutes longer. - 30.3293
Chinese Tuna Casserole
In a bowl combine chow mein vegetables with tuna, water chestnuts, soup, milk, and soy sauce.
Turn into lightly greased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover top of casserole with crisp chow mein noodles.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for about 20 minutes,... - 32.5723
1) Dredge the veal pieces in the flour.
2) In a skillet, fry the veal pieces in the heated oil, until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal pieces with rest of the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 to 8... - 39.7698
Chicken Bouillon Chinese Style
1) Put all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. In case the flavor seems too bland, add some more salt and pepper.
3) Strain the liquid.
4) Use the bouillon as and when preferred or... - 36.4384
Creamy Chinese Chicken
1. Combine soup and milk in 2-quart glass casserole; mix well. Stir in chicken and Chinese vegetables. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 10 to 12 minutes or until hot. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes. - 20.6654