- » Chinese Casserole
Chinese Casserole Recipes
A Chinese casserole is a slow baked food that consists of many ingredients in a thick sauce, cooked in a heavy bottom saucepan, called as casserole dish or pot in oven. The dishes are cooked in the oven, covered or ... More »
Chinese Block Bean Casserole
1. Take a large bowl and keep the drained beans in it. Add star anise, garlic, ginger and the five spice powder and add water, enough to cover beans.
2. Use a cling film to cover the bowl and using a sharp knife make perforations. Keep in the microwave... - 42.8913
Chinese Shrimp Casserole
Put the celery and onion in a saucepan with the water and simmer until the onion is soft.
Saute the mushrooms lightly in the butter.
Stir in the onion-celery mixture, green pepper, cashews, pimiento, water chestnuts, and shrimp.
Make the cream... - 42.0555
Northern Style One Pot Chinese Casserole
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and stir until meat loses pink color.
Stir in cabbage, onion, carrot, beans, mushrooms and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Mix in soy sauce.
Add rice and stir gently.
Pour in broth.
Cover tightly... - 40.3144
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a... - 38.6937
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.1193
Chinese Millet Casserole
This Chinese Millet Casserole tastes awesome! I tried this Casserole with noodles and it tasted divine ! Try out the Chinese Milllet casserole with any dish of your choice and tell me if you liked it ! - 37.2177
Slow Cooked Chinese Rice Casserole
Put soup mixture in a large casserole (3-quart); pour over the boiling water and let stand while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Cook sausage until all the redness has gone; drain, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the drippings in frying pan.
Saute... - 36.6672
Chinese Rice Casserole
Cook first 3 ingredients until tender and water is absorbed by rice.
Slightly cook celery and green pepper in butter or drippings; set aside.
Brown hamburger and sausage; add celery,pepper, hamburger, sausage and cream of mushroom soup to cooked rice.
Place... - 34.7773
Chinese Beef Casserole
Chinese Beef Casserole is a tasty and filling meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even a formal get together at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chinese Beef Casserole recipe. - 34.4718
Chinese Beef And Cabbage Casserole
Broil steak and set aside.
In saucepan, bring water and broth mix to boil, add celery, cabbage, mushrooms, ginger and sweetener.
Cook covered 15 minutes.
Add broiled steak strips and soy sauce and heat quickly, but do not let meat boil. - 31.5029
Chinese Style Casserole
1. Prepare Sauce.
2. Mix bean sprouts, water chestnuts, green pepper and onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until vegetables are hot, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
3. Stir in eggs,... - 27.2834
Chinese Casserole Recipes By Category