- » Chinese Cake Frosting
Chinese Cake Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Cake Frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Cake Frosting recipes.
Pumpkin Prune Cake
Put shortening in mixing bowl.
Add sifted dry ingredients, 1/2 cup milk, pumpkin, and prunes.
Beat for 2 minutes.
Scrape bowl frequently during beating.
Add eggs and remaining milk; beat for 2 minutes longer.
Pour batter into two 8-inch square cake pans,... - 40.7816
Easy Pumpkin Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or two knives until particles are size of coarse cornmeal.
Sift together sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cardamon and cloves, and add to flour mixture.
Stir... - 42.7943
Easy Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Take a small saucepan and add sugar, flour, and milk to it. Cook this mixture over medium heat, and continue to stir it till mixture gets thickened.
2. Add butter to this mixture and continue to stir till it gets melted. Fold in coconut, vanilla,... - 39.8624
Pumpkin Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil to it. Mix these ingredients properly.
3. Mix dry ingredients, and add it to pumpkin mixture . Beat this mixture at medium speed using electric mixer for... - 46.6837
Purple Ribbon Pumpkin Cake
In a large mixing bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, eggs and oil until well blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt, ginger and nutmeg; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended.
Pour into a greased and floured 10-in.fluted tube... - 42.1241
Pumpkin Cake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add pumpkin, oil, and eggs to it and blend this mixture by running electric mixer at medium... - 43.469
Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats
Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats is a delicious cake that I prepare for my children's birthday party This brilliant recipe of Hazelnut Crunch Cake With Honeyed Kumquats has never let me down. Try it! - 43.9865
Taro is a root vegetable and is starchy. It is popular in Asia, Africa, and South America. There is a Chinese saying which says, "If you are rich, you eat moon cakes. If you are poor, you eat taro". That is just a saying and it isn't true. It is just that... - 128.545