Chinese Cabbage Sauce
- » Chinese Cabbage In Clear Sauce
Chinese Cabbage In Clear Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese cabbage in clear sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese cabbage in clear sauce recipes.
Chinese Cabbage In Clear Sauce
1. Combine the broth mixture ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a medium saucepan over high heat until hot. Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add the broth... - 34.4602
You May Also Like!
Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup
1. Slice the carrot thinly.
2. Tear the cabbage and lettuce leaves.
3. Chop the spring onions with the leaves.
4. Cut the celery into about 12 mm. pieces.
5. Heat the oil thoroughly. Add the vegetables, baking powder and citric acid and cook on a high flame... - 38.5533
Stir Fried Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute onion and garlic until transparent.
Add cabbage or sprouts, increase heat, and stir constantly for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook and stir constantly another 3 to 4... - 41.9036
Chinese Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, green pepper, mushrooms, scallions, water chestnuts, and beef. In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons each of the sherry and soy sauce, the water, hoisin sauce, chili paste with... - 31.3427
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 45.0705
In a large skillet, saute cabbage, celery, and onions in oil for 8 to 10 minutes.
Add next 5 ingredients and bring to a boil.
Blend cornstarch with water and stir into chicken mixture; cook until clear and thickened. - 35.1163
Chicken Liver Stir Fry
1) Pick the chicken livers over and take out any areas which are discoloured or any bits of fat. Cut the chicken livers evenly into pieces.
2) Add the oil in a heated wok and when the oil is hot, reduce the heat and add the almonds.... - 45.7602
Three Leaf Salad With Hot Walnut Soy Dressing
1. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Season well with salt and Szechwan pepper.
2. Heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the walnuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then stir in the... - 29.9411
Thai Chicken Wraps
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Stir together the 4 cloves minced garlic, sugar, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; rub over chicken. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or till... - 38.224
1) Arrange the sliced meat, tofu, and vegetables on a large platter attactively and place on the dining table.
2) Prepare the dipping sauces and transfer into individual serving bowls and place on the dining... - 42.0009
Chicken With Green Peppers
Remove small fillets from chicken and remove tough tendon.
Cut meat into slices 1/2 inch thick and about 2 inches long.
Combine next 3 ingredients, add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in wok.
Add garlic, ginger and chicken and stir-fry until... - 44.2632