- » Chinese Cabbage Chicken Salad
Chinese Cabbage Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese cabbage chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese cabbage chicken salad recipes.
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 34.6131
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 38.8456
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 42.2934
Creamed Chinese Cabbage
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add ginger; stir-fry 30 seconds.
Add Chinese cabbage; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Stir in flour; add milk, pimiento, and bouillon granules.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute longer. - 33.2233
Classic Creamed Chinese Cabbage
Creamed Chinese Cabbage has a fine taste. Creamed Chinese Cabbage gets its taste from cabbage mixed with chicken broth and ham. Creamed Chinese Cabbage is loved by meat consumers across the world. - 41.5313
Chinese Chicken Salad
Bake or broil chicken in the teriyaki sauce.
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
Spread wontons on a cookie sheet.
Spray with Pam and bake until crisp at 400Â°.
Break up wontons.
Mix sugar, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar and Accent for the dressing.
Tear or cut... - 41.9107
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Drain the chicken and set aside to cool.
2. Cut the... - 33.7492
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1. In large bowl, mix together chicken, sesame seed, almonds, cabbage, noodles and onions and toss with dressing to mix well.
2. Optionally, before serving, sprinkle with Spanish peanuts.
The salad is very large salad that will keep well... - 36.5445
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 45.5018
Chinese Chicken Salad
1.Make thin long match sized strips of chiken and Add it in soy sauce for marinating.
2.Mix chciken, bamboo shoots, lettuce, nuts and radish in a bowl and shake well.
3.Separately, combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce and ginger.
4.Drizzle... - 43.4001
Chinese Chicken Salad
FOR THE SAUCE :- Mix vinegar, water, soya sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and oil as for French dressing and shake it up Boil chicken in water with the strips of fresh ginger.
Cut the flesh into thin slices.
Put a little of the prepared sauce in a... - 30.8566
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Original Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Put the chicken breast halves in a medium skillet. Add 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of the sherry, the sliced ginger, 1 of the scallions and the garlic. Bring just to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer, turning 2 or 3... - 37.9542
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713
Chinese Chicken And Noodles
Place the chicken in a large saucepan of water and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until no longer pink on the inside about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to package directions.
Whirl the... - 40.7786
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 41.7418
Cover the dried mushrooms with water and bring to a boil; remove them from the heat and allow them to steep in the water.
Wash the bamboo sprouts and the water chestnuts and cut them in thin strips or slices.
Wash and dry the chicken breasts, and cut into... - 43.7786
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Chicken Chow Mein Salad
1) Combine together he soy sauce, yogurt and ginger. Stir well till blended
2) Cover the mixture and chill it thoroughly.
3) In a small bowl, place the cabbage leaves.
4) Combine together the spinach, chicken, chestnuts, bamboo shoots, carrot and... - 44.2754
Chicken Pot Stickers
1) Make a mixture of all the ingredients except wonton skins, broth and soy sauce.
2) Apply some water on wonton skins.
3) Put some chicken mixture at the centre of each skin.
4) Pinch 5 pleats on edge of one half of circle.
5) Fold... - 43.7606
Chinese Beef And Pea Pods
Cut meat diagonally into very thin slices.
Mix 1 tbs soy sauce, ginger root and garlic.
Sprinkle on meat; toss.
Marinate meat 1 hr.
In large skillet or wok pan, heat 2 tbs of oil; brown the meat, turning once.
Remove meat; keep warm.
Add 2 tbs oil; cook and... - 42.1947
Chinese Beef And Pea Pods
Cut meat diagonally into paper-thin slices.
Mix 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 slice ginger root, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp monosodium glutamate, and 1/8 tsp garlic powder in bowl.
Toss meat thoroughly in soy mixture; let stand 1 hr.
Cook pea pods in boiling water 1 min.;... - 42.9602
Chinese Pot Roast Duck With Barley Stuffing
Remove giblets and neck from duck and reserve; place duck in a large pan.
Pour the 1/2 cup soy sauce over duck and let stand at room temperature for about 1 1/2 hours.
You will need to turn the duck occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare stuffing.
Cover barley with... - 41.8648
Chinese Stir Fried Turkey
Mix turkey and marinade; cover.
Chill at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Add oil to wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add ginger, garlic, and chilies; stir-fry until garlic is golden, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Add cabbage,... - 34.7895
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 37.2673
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Tropical Scallop Salad
This tropical scallop salad is made with chicken and scallops. Tossed together and dressed with cream cheese mix, the tropical scallop salad has macadamia nuts in it along with fresh fruits like guava and magoes. - 43.222
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion. Cut the chicken in thin strips.
2. Heat the oil in a pan then add the almonds, garlic, onion and chicken. Cook, stirring continuously, until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Shred the... - 44.4629
Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
1) In small bowl, add vinegar, water, soy sauce, oils, mustard, and pepper to combine thoroughly. Place aside.
2) Use a baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) On the baking sheet, place the chicken.
4) Place the sheet... - 46.2935
Orange-flavored Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine soy sauce, orange juice, vinegar and oil. Stir in carrots and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in snow peas. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute or... - 35.1826
Thai Curry Chicken Salad
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add garlic, ginger, chilies, lemon grass, lime rind and onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Stir chicken, fish sauce and sugar into pan and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until... - 35.7889
Asian Chicken Slaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the vegetable and sesame oils, garlic, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and nuoc mam in a mixing bowl. Remove the skin and fat from the chicken and cut the meat into thin, lengthwise... - 36.8443
Chrysanthemum Bowl is a Chinese delicacy. Chrysanthemum Bowl gets its taste from chicken and seafood cooked with vegetable and eggs. Chrysanthemum Bowl is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 43.9902
Stir Fried Spiced Pork On Couscous
Mix cabbage with vinegar; set aside.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, cover pan tightly, remove from heat, and let stand until couscous is tender to bite and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 44.3768
An Oriental Feast
1) In a small saucepan, add in the noodles and hot water. Keep aside.
2) In a mixer add the whites of two eggs.
3) Rinse the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms, chop the scallions, break the stems off the snow peas and slice the cabbage thin to get... - 44.0495
Hot Stir Fry Salad With Mushrooms
Melt butter in large skillet; saute onion in butter until crisp-tender.
Add broccoli and celery; stir-fry over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add mushrooms and chicken; continue cooking 2 minutes longer, until mixture is... - 30.6776
Prepare Cooking Broth and Condiments.
Slice the chicken breast very thin.
Remove tough stems from the spinach; stack each 5 or 6 leaves together, then cut in 3 or 4 diagonal slices.
Slice the cabbage diagonally about 1 1/2 inches wide.
Leave... - 40.4317
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Oriental Vegetable Mix
Combine mushroom liquid with broth in a skillet.
Bring to boil; add string beans and celery cabbage and cook for a few minutes.
Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, and seasoning.
Serve immediately so vegetables will remain firm. - 32.7518
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604