- » Chinese Buns Dough
Chinese Buns Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese buns dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese buns dough recipes.
Dai-bao (dough For Steamed Buns)
Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Stir in sugar and oil.
Rub well with finger tips.
Add few spoons water and 1/2 teaspoon vinegar, mix together and knead to a soft dough.
Shape into a round ball, cover with a damp cloth.
Keep aside for 30... - 38.7342
Dai Bao Dough For Steamed Buns
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Dai Bao Dough For Steamed Buns recipe. This is the most comforting Side Dish recipe I have come across. If you have a lot of vegetable on hand then you know its time to make some Dai Bao Dough For Steamed... - 38.3226
Chinese Steamed Buns With Meat Filling Part 1 - Dough Making
1. flour into bowl sieved middle to put in dry yeast add some sugar on top, after add 5 soup spoons warm water, cover with a plate for 20 minutes
2. stir in sieved flour and 5 soup spoons salad oil to mix into a smooth paste, leave for until frothy
3. I turn... - 37.2673
You May Also Like!
Sweet Bun Dough
Sweet Bun Dough is a unique and winning dough used to make flavored Bun that is perfect for your brunch or any other meal at home. Surprise your family with irresistible buns made from this Sweet Bun Dough. I am sure they will love it! - 41.4265
Chinese Sesame Buns
Chinese Sesame Buns is served as a side dish. Chinese Sesame Buns gets its taste from all purpose flour mixed with salad oil and sesame seeds. Chinese Sesame Buns is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 37.5094
Chinese Style Steamed Sandwich Buns
Prepare Basic Chinese Yeast Bread.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1/2 of dough.
With a 4-inch round cutter, cut out dough circles.
Spread top of each circle with a small amount of sesame seed oil.
Sprinkle with small amounts of green onion and ham, if... - 39.9147
Steamed Bao - Chinese Steamed Buns
Steamed bao are Chinese buns which are made by steaming a simple bread dough. They can be made plain or have a variety of tasty fillings like custard, meat or bean paste. In this recipe, I make the buns for my favorite Taiwanese style slider, gua bao. Enjoy! - 0
Pork Filled Buns
Pork Filled Buns has a lovely taste. Pork Filled Buns gets its taste from pork filling and butter. Pork Filled Buns is loved by meat eater€™s worldwide. - 39.8165
Chinese Steamed Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water; blend in sugar, oil, and salt.
Let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Add flour and mix until dough holds together.
Place dough on a lightly floured board and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10... - 41.9919
Chinese Steamed Bun/mantou
1. In a pot pour milk, sugar, salt and coconut fat. Cook over medium heat until the sugar and coconut fat is dissolved.
2. Once it’s dissolved turn off the heat and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl combine sieved flour and dry active yeast, stir with... - 0
Momos Chinese Beef Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup very warm water. Separately, mix the sesame oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt with 3/4 cup very warm water. Combine yeast, water mixture, and flour to make a stiff dough. Turn out onto floured board and knead until smooth,... - 37.0899
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 111.45
Chinese Buns Dough Recipes By Category
Chinese Buns Dough Ingredient: