- » Chinese Bun
Chinese Bun Recipes
Chinese bun is popularly known as bāoziand is essentially steamed, bread like item, stuffed with various types of fillings. The fillings may include meat or vegetables. The Chinese bun was an invention of a scholar ... More »
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 111.45
Chinese Steamed Bun
Chinese steamed buns with pork is a wonderful recipe for a lazy holiday brunch. Here the chef has presented this recipe so meticulously that the dish can be easily prepared at home. Some extra time and efforts are required to make this recipe. But your... - 109.082
Hong Kong Pineapple Buns
1) Combine all dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
2) Whisk and combine all wet ingredients, then add into the well of the dry ingredients.
3) When all ingredients get together, knead in the... - 87.6548
Chinese Steamed Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water; blend in sugar, oil, and salt.
Let stand until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Add flour and mix until dough holds together.
Place dough on a lightly floured board and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10... - 41.9919
Chinese Style Steamed Sandwich Buns
Prepare Basic Chinese Yeast Bread.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1/2 of dough.
With a 4-inch round cutter, cut out dough circles.
Spread top of each circle with a small amount of sesame seed oil.
Sprinkle with small amounts of green onion and ham, if... - 39.9147
Chinese Sesame Buns
Chinese Sesame Buns is served as a side dish. Chinese Sesame Buns gets its taste from all purpose flour mixed with salad oil and sesame seeds. Chinese Sesame Buns is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 37.5094
Momos Chinese Beef Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup very warm water. Separately, mix the sesame oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt with 3/4 cup very warm water. Combine yeast, water mixture, and flour to make a stiff dough. Turn out onto floured board and knead until smooth,... - 37.0899
Chinese Steamed Bun/mantou
1. In a pot pour milk, sugar, salt and coconut fat. Cook over medium heat until the sugar and coconut fat is dissolved.
2. Once it’s dissolved turn off the heat and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl combine sieved flour and dry active yeast, stir with... - 0
Chinese Bun Recipes By Category